|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gerry and Dot's baby is like its father even before it is born because it is:
2. What are Marie's reasons for not wanting another child around?
(a) She has too many children and a drunk of a husband.
(b) She has plans to leave with her husband.
(c) She is ashamed of what the neighbors will think.
(d) She has always hated her sister and her family.
3. The incident that convinces Lipsha to make the love medicine is:
(a) When Nector enters his.
(b) When he learns that Nector has been.
(c) When he learns that Nector's rare lucid time is spent.
(d) When Nector starts.
4. The conversation between Zelda and Aurelia suggests what?
(a) They understand her reasons for staying away from home.
(b) They do not have all the facts regarding June's death.
(c) They don't believe June is dead.
(d) They are protecting Albertine from the truth.
5. What does Nector finally feel about the geese he was going to sell?
(a) He feels they should not have been killed.
(b) He feels they might work to his advantage.
(c) He feels they are a burden to him now.
(d) He feels they might help solve his money problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. What responsibilities does Marie keep up in order to distract herself from unhappiness?
2. Marie struggles with Zelda's growing up because:
3. Albertine spends a great deal of time in the bathroom because:
4. When Albertine says she "would never know how heavy a ton was unless it fell on [her]" she suggests:
5. For what is Lipsha tired of thanking his grandmother?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)