|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the setting take place in Act 2?
2. After Foresight leaves, what does Scandal continue to do?
3. What does Miss Prue's rejection of Ben ignite?
4. What does Sir Sampson believe above all else?
5. How have all the women agreed to behave, unbeknownst to the men?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the motivations of the protagonist, antagonist, and foil in Love for Love.
Essay Topic 2
Explain the relationship between Mrs. Foresight and Mrs. Frail. Explain the misunderstandings and miscommunication that takes place between the two women. Support your findings with textual evidence.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the social roles of the English Reformation and how they are either apparent or not apparent in the characters in Love for Love.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)