Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides to leave immediately after Valentine plays the part of the madman for full effect?
2. What news does Angelica break to Valentine as they are walking in conversation?
3. What kind of life does Ben lead?
4. What word best describes the potential pairing of Miss Prue and Benjamin?
5. Why does Valentine want to leave the room before Ben arrives?
Explain the relationship between Mrs. Foresight and Mrs. Frail. Explain the misunderstandings and miscommunication that takes place between the two women. Support your findings with textual evidence.
Discuss the social roles of the English Reformation and how they are either apparent or not apparent in the characters in Love for Love.
Discuss the practice of role-playing and whether or not it leads to disappointment. Use Benjamin and Miss Prue as an example.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)