|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen if Valentine signs the legal papers?
2. Who does Valentine tell Jeremy he needs to be alone with in the room?
3. Who arrives shortly after Scandal tries to engage Mrs. Foresight in flirting?
4. What does Scandal try to do when at last in the company of Mrs. Foresight?
5. What is the name of the lawyer who arrives with Sir Sampson?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the aspect of opportunism as made visible through the characters actions. Is opportunism related to the times? Is it a good thing?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the motivations of the protagonist, antagonist, and foil in Love for Love.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the literary element "Irony of Situation" (an action of happenstance that is the opposite of what is expected or intended) as it applies to the characters. Be sure to include all of the coupling that occurs in the play.
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)