Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides to leave immediately after Valentine plays the part of the madman for full effect?
2. What news does Angelica break to Valentine as they are walking in conversation?
3. What kind of life does Ben lead?
4. What word best describes the potential pairing of Miss Prue and Benjamin?
5. Why does Valentine want to leave the room before Ben arrives?
Essay Topic 1
Explain the relationship between Mrs. Foresight and Mrs. Frail. Explain the misunderstandings and miscommunication that takes place between the two women. Support your findings with textual evidence.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the theme of Love for Love and how the author expresses the theme. Remember to include main character motivations as well as thoughts and conversations.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the phrase "one receives in exchange something of equal value to that which is given" and how it pertains to the play. Use action that takes place in the play to describe your answer.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)