|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Sampson believe above all else?
2. Who does Mrs. Foresight declare her intentions for?
3. How does Mrs. Foresight feel after hearing Scandal's decree?
4. What news does the servant deliver to Angelica, Valentine, and Scandal?
5. What are Mrs. Frail's intentions as she is sent to Valentine?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the motivations of the protagonist, antagonist, and foil in Love for Love.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the concept of arranged marriage as it pertains to Benjamin and Miss Prue. How would the play have changed had Benjamin kept his arranged marriage to Miss Prue?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the practice of role-playing and whether or not it leads to disappointment. Use Benjamin and Miss Prue as an example.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)