Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides to leave immediately after Valentine plays the part of the madman for full effect?
2. What news does Angelica break to Valentine as they are walking in conversation?
3. What kind of life does Ben lead?
4. What word best describes the potential pairing of Miss Prue and Benjamin?
5. Why does Valentine want to leave the room before Ben arrives?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the motivations of the character Valentine. Discuss why he makes the choices he does, despite their consequences. Explain whether or not Valentine is a likeable character. Use evidence from the text to support your essay.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the theme of Love for Love and how the author expresses the theme. Remember to include main character motivations as well as thoughts and conversations.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the father-son relationship between Benjamin and Sir Sampson and Valentine and Sir Sampson.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)