|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Foresight feel after hearing Scandal's decree?
(b) secretly pleased
(d) wildly upset
2. What does Sir Sampson believe above all else?
(a) that eagerness restores reputation
(b) that one receives in exchange something of equal to that which is given
(c) to treat neighbors with as much respect as youself
(d) that selfishness is good for business
3. Why does Valentine want to leave the room before Ben arrives?
(a) Ben does not like company upon arrival
(b) Scandal suggested he take leave
(c) he does not want confrontation
(d) Sir Sampson asked him to
4. What does Scandal claim when he interrupts Sir Sampson and Mr. Foresight?
(a) that Valentine is now in love with Miss Prue
(b) that Valentine is madly in love with Angelica
(c) that Valentine has spent more money
(d) that Valetine has lost his senses
5. What is so obvious about Ben and Mrs Frail returning to the room together?
(a) they are in a seedy argument
(b) they make each other laugh
(c) they are infuriated with each other
(d) they are infatuated with each other
Short Answer Questions
1. What do all the character essentially want in Act 4?
2. How best describes the present father and son relationship between Valentine and Sir Sampson?
3. Who exits Miss Prue's bed chamber just as Angelica, Valentine, and Scandal enter the stage?
4. What type of comedy is most on display in Act 4?
5. How best describes the father and son relationship between Ben and Sir Sampson?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)