|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Sir Sampson and Scandal tell to Mr. and Mrs. Foresight and Mrs. Frail upon arrival?
(a) Valentine will marry Angelica
(b) Valentine will return to the city
(c) Valentine has lost his mind
(d) Valentine has agreed to sign the deed
2. Who is arriving to Valentine's home for the signing of the legal papers?
(b) Mr. Tattle
(d) Sir Sampson
3. Which character does Sir Sampson favor in affection?
(c) Mr. Foresight
4. The actions of the characters in Act 4 can best be described as:
5. Why does Mrs. Foresight try to convince her husband that he does not look well?
(a) to get Mr. Foresight to see the nurse who he loves
(b) to get Mr. Foresight to the medicine he needs
(c) to get Mr. Foresight into his own bed
(d) to get Mr. Foresight to lie down on the couch
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Sampson believe above all else?
2. Who bangs on Miss Prue's bedroom door?
3. What type of comedy is most on display in Act 4?
4. Where does Mrs. Frail take Ben after the heated argument with Miss Prue?
5. Why does Valentine want to leave the room before Ben arrives?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)