|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character has Mrs. Foresight conceived a trick with that involves Mrs. Frail?
(c) Sir Sampson
2. Which two characters enter the room in the middle of a heated argument between Ben and Miss Prue?
(a) Angelica and Mrs. Foresight
(b) Mrs. Frail and a servant
(c) Mrs. Foresight and Mrs. Frail
(d) Mrs. Frail and Valentine
3. What information does Miss Prue confide in Mrs. Frail?
(a) she already has a lover
(b) she can't wait to marry Ben
(c) she is in love with Tuttle
(d) she had no interest in Ben
4. Who arrives shortly after Scandal tries to engage Mrs. Foresight in flirting?
(d) Sir Sampson
5. How long has it been since Sir Sampson has seen his son, Ben?
(b) a couple of months
(c) a few years
(d) ten years
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of feelings in all the cast members is subdued in the light of day?
2. What news does Sir Sampson and Scandal tell to Mr. and Mrs. Foresight and Mrs. Frail upon arrival?
3. How does Angelica respond to Valentine's revelation?
4. How does Mrs. Foresight feel after hearing Scandal's decree?
5. What news is Ben not pleased to hear from Sir Sampson?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)