|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives shortly after Scandal tries to engage Mrs. Foresight in flirting?
(b) Sir Sampson
2. What news is Ben not pleased to hear from Sir Sampson?
(a) that Mrs. Frail is still single
(b) that Valentine has disgraced the family
(c) that Ben is promised to Miss Prue
(d) that Miss Prue has been seduced
3. Who does Mrs. Foresight declare her intentions for?
(c) Sir Sampson
4. Who is arriving to Valentine's home for the signing of the legal papers?
(a) Mr. Tattle
(d) Sir Sampson
5. In a conversation with Ben, what does Mrs. Frail make clear?
(a) she is no longer interseted in him
(b) she is in love with Valentine
(c) she wants to have his child
(d) she wants to marry
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Scandal infatuated with?
2. What does Sir Sampson believe above all else?
3. How would Valentine's state of mind affect the legal documents?
4. What does Scandal claim when he interrupts Sir Sampson and Mr. Foresight?
5. Who does Valentine tell Jeremy he needs to be alone with in the room?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)