|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Sampson want to do to Valentine because of all his misfortune?
(a) to send Valentine to debters prison
(b) to disinherit him
(c) to move away from him
(d) to have Valentine marry
2. After Foresight leaves, what does Scandal continue to do?
(a) seduce Mrs. Foresight
(b) seduce Miss Prue
(c) seek to find Angelica
(d) leaves the room
3. Which characters interrupt Valentine, Angelica, and Scandal as they are walking in conversation?
(a) Miss Prue, Mr. Tattle, and a servant
(b) the nurse, Miss Prue, and Mrs. Foresight
(c) Mrs. Frail, a servant, and the nurse
(d) Miss Prue, Mrs. Frail, and a servant
4. What is so obvious about Ben and Mrs Frail returning to the room together?
(a) they make each other laugh
(b) they are infatuated with each other
(c) they are in a seedy argument
(d) they are infuriated with each other
5. How have all the women agreed to behave, unbeknownst to the men?
(a) divorce their husbands
(b) acknowledge anything that occured romantically the night before
(c) leave the property and head into the city
(d) clean Valentine's home so he feels better
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Mrs. Frail's intentions as she is sent to Valentine?
2. Where does Mrs. Frail take Ben after the heated argument with Miss Prue?
3. How does Mrs. Frail feel upon hearing the news that Miss Prue is not interested in Ben?
4. What news does the servant deliver to Angelica, Valentine, and Scandal?
5. Where does Mrs. Foresight take Miss Prue after the heated argument with Ben?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)