|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scandal claim when he interrupts Sir Sampson and Mr. Foresight?
(a) that Valetine has lost his senses
(b) that Valentine has spent more money
(c) that Valentine is madly in love with Angelica
(d) that Valentine is now in love with Miss Prue
2. What does Miss Prue's rejection of Ben ignite?
(a) an argument with Sir Sampson
(b) a fight with Mrs. Frail
(c) an argument with Ben
(d) a forced exit by Miss Prue
3. How have all the women agreed to behave, unbeknownst to the men?
(a) leave the property and head into the city
(b) divorce their husbands
(c) acknowledge anything that occured romantically the night before
(d) clean Valentine's home so he feels better
4. Who exits Miss Prue's bed chamber just as Angelica, Valentine, and Scandal enter the stage?
(b) Sir Sampson
(d) Mr. Foresight
5. Who does Mrs. Foresight declare her intentions for?
(a) Sir Sampson
Short Answer Questions
1. What characteristic could Valentine possibily show to change the dynamic in his relationship with his father?
2. How would Valentine's state of mind affect the legal documents?
3. What word best describes the potential pairing of Miss Prue and Benjamin?
4. Who is arriving to Valentine's home for the signing of the legal papers?
5. What does Sir Sampson want most from his relationship with his son, Valentine?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)