|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of feelings in all the cast members is subdued in the light of day?
(a) hunger pangs
(b) hopeful feelings
(c) angry feelings
(d) romantic feelings
2. What does Valentine reveal to Angelica?
(a) the details of the trick he's pulling
(b) the papers and what they say
(c) his love for her
(d) the lies he has told
3. What news does the servant deliver to Angelica, Valentine, and Scandal?
(a) Ben has arrived
(b) Mr. Tattle has seduced Miss Prue
(c) Mr. Tattle has disappeared
(d) Sir Sampson is angry
4. In what mental state does Sir Sampson leave his son Valentine's home?
(a) a state of concern
(b) a state of grief
(c) a state of relief
(d) a state of despair
5. What is the best descriptor for the character of Angelica during Act 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scandal try to do when at last in the company of Mrs. Foresight?
2. In a conversation with Ben, what does Mrs. Frail make clear?
3. How have all the women agreed to behave, unbeknownst to the men?
4. What news is Ben not pleased to hear from Sir Sampson?
5. Who is Scandal infatuated with?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)