|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sir Sampson respond to the news that Valentine has gone mad?
(a) he is pleased
(b) he is irrate
(c) he is depressed
(d) he is not suprised
2. Which character tries to help Valentine out of his romantic debacle, but to no avail?
(a) Sir Sampson
(c) Mr. Foresight
3. What stage effects add to the character being played out by Valentine?
(a) stage whispers
(d) trap doors
4. How does Mrs. Foresight feel after hearing Scandal's decree?
(a) wildly upset
(d) secretly pleased
5. What are Mrs. Frail's intentions as she is sent to Valentine?
(a) to be married
(b) to ask him how to woo Scandal
(c) to pay Valentine's debts for him
(d) to have Valentine sign the papers
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does the servant deliver to Angelica, Valentine, and Scandal?
2. Why does Mrs. Foresight try to convince her husband that he does not look well?
3. Why is Mrs. Foresight not interested in Mr. Foresight?
4. Which character does Sir Sampson favor in affection?
5. What kind of life does Ben lead?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)