|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what mental state does Sir Sampson leave his son Valentine's home?
(a) a state of relief
(b) a state of despair
(c) a state of concern
(d) a state of grief
2. What does Valentine continue to do even as Scandal, Foresight, and Jeremy return to witness Mrs. Frail pretending to be Angelica?
(a) rant and rave
(b) laugh and cackle
(c) cry and moan
(d) plot and scheme
3. How long has it been since Sir Sampson has seen his son, Ben?
(a) a few years
(c) ten years
(d) a couple of months
4. What are Angelica, Valentine and Scandal discussing as they come across Miss Prue exiting the bed chamber?
(a) Angelica's love for Valentine
(b) Valentine's distain for his father
(c) Valentine's loyalty towards his brother, Ben
(d) the nature of Valentine's love for Angelica
5. Which characters interrupt Valentine, Angelica, and Scandal as they are walking in conversation?
(a) Miss Prue, Mr. Tattle, and a servant
(b) Miss Prue, Mrs. Frail, and a servant
(c) Mrs. Frail, a servant, and the nurse
(d) the nurse, Miss Prue, and Mrs. Foresight
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Valentine never return to his father?
2. Who is arriving to Valentine's home for the signing of the legal papers?
3. Why does Mrs. Foresight try to convince her husband that he does not look well?
4. What type of comedy is most on display in Act 4?
5. After Foresight leaves, what does Scandal continue to do?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)