|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives shortly after Scandal tries to engage Mrs. Foresight in flirting?
(b) Sir Sampson
2. How does Angelica respond to Valentine's revelation?
(a) she pretends to love Valentine even more
(b) she pretends she loves someone else
(c) she ignores Valentine
(d) she pretends to act like Valentine is still mad
3. Why does Mrs. Foresight try to convince her husband that he does not look well?
(a) to get Mr. Foresight to see the nurse who he loves
(b) to get Mr. Foresight to the medicine he needs
(c) to get Mr. Foresight to lie down on the couch
(d) to get Mr. Foresight into his own bed
4. Where does Mrs. Frail take Ben after the heated argument with Miss Prue?
(a) the balconey
(b) the dining room
(c) Mrs. Foresights rooms
(d) her bedroom
5. What does Sir Sampson believe above all else?
(a) to treat neighbors with as much respect as youself
(b) that eagerness restores reputation
(c) that selfishness is good for business
(d) that one receives in exchange something of equal to that which is given
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character tries to help Valentine out of his romantic debacle, but to no avail?
2. What does Valentine reveal to Angelica?
3. In what mental state does Sir Sampson leave his son Valentine's home?
4. What are Mrs. Frail's intentions as she is sent to Valentine?
5. What will happen if Valentine signs the legal papers?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)