|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best descriptor for the character of Angelica during Act 4?
2. How does Angelica respond to Valentine's revelation?
(a) she pretends to act like Valentine is still mad
(b) she pretends she loves someone else
(c) she pretends to love Valentine even more
(d) she ignores Valentine
3. What information does Miss Prue confide in Mrs. Frail?
(a) she can't wait to marry Ben
(b) she is in love with Tuttle
(c) she had no interest in Ben
(d) she already has a lover
4. What does Scandal try to do when at last in the company of Mrs. Foresight?
(a) flirt with her so Sir Sampson can see
(b) flirt with her about their intimate encounter the night before
(c) flirt in front of Mr. Foresight to embarass her
(d) bemoan and lament Valentine's destiny
5. What news does Angelica break to Valentine as they are walking in conversation?
(a) she is in love with him
(b) Valentine will need to earn money to win her love
(c) no romantic feelings are returned
(d) she will consider him as a husband
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Valentine want to leave the room before Ben arrives?
2. How would Valentine's state of mind affect the legal documents?
3. Where does the setting take place in Act 2?
4. What is the name of the lawyer who arrives with Sir Sampson?
5. Which character tries to help Valentine out of his romantic debacle, but to no avail?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)