|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the setting take place in Act 2?
(a) the country
(b) Valentine's home
(c) Sir Sampson's home
2. How best describes the present father and son relationship between Valentine and Sir Sampson?
3. What does Valentine reveal to Angelica?
(a) the papers and what they say
(b) his love for her
(c) the details of the trick he's pulling
(d) the lies he has told
4. What stage effects add to the character being played out by Valentine?
(b) trap doors
(c) stage whispers
5. What are Mrs. Frail's intentions as she is sent to Valentine?
(a) to ask him how to woo Scandal
(b) to pay Valentine's debts for him
(c) to have Valentine sign the papers
(d) to be married
Short Answer Questions
1. What is so obvious about Ben and Mrs Frail returning to the room together?
2. Why is Mrs. Foresight not interested in Mr. Foresight?
3. How does Angelica respond to Valentine's revelation?
4. Which character does Sir Sampson favor in affection?
5. What does Valentine never return to his father?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)