|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Foresight try to convince her husband that he does not look well?
(a) to get Mr. Foresight to see the nurse who he loves
(b) to get Mr. Foresight to lie down on the couch
(c) to get Mr. Foresight into his own bed
(d) to get Mr. Foresight to the medicine he needs
2. What is the best descriptor for the character of Angelica during Act 4?
3. Which character does Sir Sampson favor in affection?
(c) Mr. Foresight
4. How long has it been since Sir Sampson has seen his son, Ben?
(a) a couple of months
(b) ten years
(d) a few years
5. Which character arrives to Valentine's house before Sir Sampson?
(a) Mrs. Frail
(c) Mrs. Foresight
(d) Mr. Tattle
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives shortly after Scandal tries to engage Mrs. Foresight in flirting?
2. What stage effects add to the character being played out by Valentine?
3. Why does Valentine want to leave the room before Ben arrives?
4. What does Valentine reveal to Angelica?
5. What information does Miss Prue confide in Mrs. Frail?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)