|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How best describes the father and son relationship between Ben and Sir Sampson?
(a) difficult son
(b) prodigal son
(c) favorite son
(d) proud son
2. In a conversation with Ben, what does Mrs. Frail make clear?
(a) she is in love with Valentine
(b) she wants to have his child
(c) she is no longer interseted in him
(d) she wants to marry
3. How does Sir Sampson respond to the news that Valentine has gone mad?
(a) he is irrate
(b) he is not suprised
(c) he is pleased
(d) he is depressed
4. What is so obvious about Ben and Mrs Frail returning to the room together?
(a) they make each other laugh
(b) they are in a seedy argument
(c) they are infuriated with each other
(d) they are infatuated with each other
5. Why is Mrs. Foresight not interested in Mr. Foresight?
(a) Mr. Foresight has lost his money
(b) Mr. Foresight has become unfriendly and unkind
(c) Mr. Foresight has lost all interest in her as a woman
(d) Mr. Foresight has grown nose hair
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Frail wish Benjamin would do instead of be with her?
2. Who decides to leave immediately after Valentine plays the part of the madman for full effect?
3. What is the name of the lawyer who arrives with Sir Sampson?
4. Who bangs on Miss Prue's bedroom door?
5. How long has it been since Sir Sampson has seen his son, Ben?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)