|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How would Valentine's state of mind affect the legal documents?
(a) Valentine's state of mind would call for more paperwork to be drafted
(b) Valentine's state of mind would have no affect on the documents
(c) Valentine's state of mind would invalidate the documents
(d) Valentine' s state of mind would require another lawyer for negotiations
2. Which character has Mrs. Foresight conceived a trick with that involves Mrs. Frail?
(b) Sir Sampson
3. What news does Sir Sampson and Scandal tell to Mr. and Mrs. Foresight and Mrs. Frail upon arrival?
(a) Valentine will return to the city
(b) Valentine will marry Angelica
(c) Valentine has agreed to sign the deed
(d) Valentine has lost his mind
4. In what mental state does Sir Sampson leave his son Valentine's home?
(a) a state of grief
(b) a state of concern
(c) a state of relief
(d) a state of despair
5. How best describes the present father and son relationship between Valentine and Sir Sampson?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best descriptor for the character of Angelica during Act 4?
2. Where does the setting take place in Act 2?
3. What does Valentine reveal to Angelica?
4. Who decides to leave immediately after Valentine plays the part of the madman for full effect?
5. How have all the women agreed to behave, unbeknownst to the men?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)