|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Sir Sampson and Scandal tell to Mr. and Mrs. Foresight and Mrs. Frail upon arrival?
(a) Valentine has agreed to sign the deed
(b) Valentine has lost his mind
(c) Valentine will return to the city
(d) Valentine will marry Angelica
2. Where does Mrs. Frail take Ben after the heated argument with Miss Prue?
(a) Mrs. Foresights rooms
(b) the dining room
(c) the balconey
(d) her bedroom
3. What kind of life does Ben lead?
(a) a businessman's life
(b) a doctor's life
(c) a merchant's life
(d) a sailor's life
4. How would Valentine's state of mind affect the legal documents?
(a) Valentine' s state of mind would require another lawyer for negotiations
(b) Valentine's state of mind would call for more paperwork to be drafted
(c) Valentine's state of mind would have no affect on the documents
(d) Valentine's state of mind would invalidate the documents
5. Which character tries to help Valentine out of his romantic debacle, but to no avail?
(c) Mr. Foresight
(d) Sir Sampson
Short Answer Questions
1. What characteristic does Mrs. Frail possess that emboldens her to rescue Benjamin from Miss Prue?
2. What is the best descriptor for the character of Angelica during Act 4?
3. Who exits Miss Prue's bed chamber just as Angelica, Valentine, and Scandal enter the stage?
4. Why does Valentine want to leave the room before Ben arrives?
5. What does Sir Sampson want most from his relationship with his son, Valentine?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)