|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Angelica respond to Valentine's revelation?
(a) she pretends to love Valentine even more
(b) she pretends to act like Valentine is still mad
(c) she pretends she loves someone else
(d) she ignores Valentine
2. Who does Valentine tell Jeremy he needs to be alone with in the room?
(a) Mrs. Frail
(b) Mrs. Foresight
(c) the real Angelica
3. Which characters interrupt Valentine, Angelica, and Scandal as they are walking in conversation?
(a) Miss Prue, Mrs. Frail, and a servant
(b) Mrs. Frail, a servant, and the nurse
(c) the nurse, Miss Prue, and Mrs. Foresight
(d) Miss Prue, Mr. Tattle, and a servant
4. What are Mrs. Frail's intentions as she is sent to Valentine?
(a) to pay Valentine's debts for him
(b) to have Valentine sign the papers
(c) to ask him how to woo Scandal
(d) to be married
5. What does Mrs. Frail wish Benjamin would do instead of be with her?
(a) set out to sea as soon as possible
(b) find her a suitable husband
(c) befriend his brother, Valentine, again
(d) marry Angelica
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the most delighted character to welcome Ben back from the sea?
2. What does Jeremy inform Angelica of when she arrives at Valentine's home?
3. Who does Mrs. Foresight declare her intentions for?
4. Who bangs on Miss Prue's bedroom door?
5. What news does Angelica break to Valentine as they are walking in conversation?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)