Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides to leave immediately after Valentine plays the part of the madman for full effect?
2. What news does Angelica break to Valentine as they are walking in conversation?
(a) she will consider him as a husband
(b) Valentine will need to earn money to win her love
(c) no romantic feelings are returned
(d) she is in love with him
3. What kind of life does Ben lead?
(a) a merchant's life
(b) a businessman's life
(c) a sailor's life
(d) a doctor's life
4. What word best describes the potential pairing of Miss Prue and Benjamin?
5. Why does Valentine want to leave the room before Ben arrives?
(a) he does not want confrontation
(b) Sir Sampson asked him to
(c) Ben does not like company upon arrival
(d) Scandal suggested he take leave
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Mrs. Frail's intentions as she is sent to Valentine?
2. How does Mrs. Foresight respond to Scandal's shameless flirting?
3. What does Sir Sampson believe above all else?
4. Why is Valentine continuing on with his charade?
5. Who is the most delighted character to welcome Ben back from the sea?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)