|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How best describes the father and son relationship between Ben and Sir Sampson?
(a) favorite son
(b) difficult son
(c) proud son
(d) prodigal son
2. Why is Mrs. Foresight not interested in Mr. Foresight?
(a) Mr. Foresight has lost all interest in her as a woman
(b) Mr. Foresight has become unfriendly and unkind
(c) Mr. Foresight has grown nose hair
(d) Mr. Foresight has lost his money
3. What word best describes the potential pairing of Miss Prue and Benjamin?
4. Which character arrives to Valentine's house before Sir Sampson?
(a) Mrs. Foresight
(c) Mrs. Frail
(d) Mr. Tattle
5. Why does Miss Prue reject all overtures from Ben?
(a) she is in love with Scandal
(b) she is in love with Valetine
(c) she is in love with Tattle
(d) she wants to return to the country
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Foresight take Miss Prue away in front of Sir Sampson?
2. What does Sir Sampson believe above all else?
3. Who does Mrs. Foresight declare her intentions for?
4. Which character does Mrs. Frail disguise herself as?
5. Who bangs on Miss Prue's bedroom door?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)