|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How best describes the father and son relationship between Ben and Sir Sampson?
(a) favorite son
(b) prodigal son
(c) difficult son
(d) proud son
2. What does Sir Sampson want most from his relationship with his son, Valentine?
(a) their problems resolved
(b) returned love and respect
(c) Valentine's reputation restored
(d) his money back
3. What news does the servant deliver to Angelica, Valentine, and Scandal?
(a) Ben has arrived
(b) Mr. Tattle has seduced Miss Prue
(c) Sir Sampson is angry
(d) Mr. Tattle has disappeared
4. Who is arriving to Valentine's home for the signing of the legal papers?
(b) Sir Sampson
(d) Mr. Tattle
5. How does Mrs. Frail feel upon hearing the news that Miss Prue is not interested in Ben?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Foresight leaves, what does Scandal continue to do?
2. What kind of life does Ben lead?
3. Who is Scandal infatuated with?
4. What does Scandal try to do when at last in the company of Mrs. Foresight?
5. What type of comedy is most on display in Act 4?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)