|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is arriving to Valentine's home for the signing of the legal papers?
(a) Mr. Tattle
(d) Sir Sampson
2. What does Sir Sampson want most from his relationship with his son, Valentine?
(a) returned love and respect
(b) Valentine's reputation restored
(c) their problems resolved
(d) his money back
3. Which character does Mrs. Frail disguise herself as?
(a) Mrs. Foresight
(c) Miss Prue
(d) the nurse
4. Who does Mrs. Foresight declare her intentions for?
(b) Sir Sampson
5. What does Miss Prue's rejection of Ben ignite?
(a) an argument with Ben
(b) a fight with Mrs. Frail
(c) a forced exit by Miss Prue
(d) an argument with Sir Sampson
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scandal claim when he interrupts Sir Sampson and Mr. Foresight?
2. Who does Valentine tell Jeremy he needs to be alone with in the room?
3. How does Angelica respond to Jeremy's news of the state of Valentine?
4. What kind of feelings in all the cast members is subdued in the light of day?
5. Why is Valentine continuing on with his charade?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)