|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides to leave immediately after Valentine plays the part of the madman for full effect?
2. Where does Mrs. Foresight take Miss Prue after the heated argument with Ben?
(a) to a bedroom
(b) to the kitchen
(c) to the garden
(d) to a parlor
3. What characteristic does Mrs. Frail possess that emboldens her to rescue Benjamin from Miss Prue?
4. Which characters interrupt Valentine, Angelica, and Scandal as they are walking in conversation?
(a) the nurse, Miss Prue, and Mrs. Foresight
(b) Miss Prue, Mr. Tattle, and a servant
(c) Mrs. Frail, a servant, and the nurse
(d) Miss Prue, Mrs. Frail, and a servant
5. What does Miss Prue's rejection of Ben ignite?
(a) an argument with Ben
(b) a fight with Mrs. Frail
(c) a forced exit by Miss Prue
(d) an argument with Sir Sampson
Short Answer Questions
1. What characteristic could Valentine possibily show to change the dynamic in his relationship with his father?
2. What does Scandal claim when he interrupts Sir Sampson and Mr. Foresight?
3. Why does Valentine want to leave the room before Ben arrives?
4. What does Sir Sampson believe above all else?
5. After Foresight leaves, what does Scandal continue to do?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)