|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Angelica respond to Valentine's revelation?
(a) she pretends to love Valentine even more
(b) she pretends to act like Valentine is still mad
(c) she ignores Valentine
(d) she pretends she loves someone else
2. Where does Mrs. Frail take Ben after the heated argument with Miss Prue?
(a) the dining room
(b) her bedroom
(c) Mrs. Foresights rooms
(d) the balconey
3. What stage effects add to the character being played out by Valentine?
(a) trap doors
(b) stage whispers
4. Why does Mrs. Foresight try to convince her husband that he does not look well?
(a) to get Mr. Foresight to the medicine he needs
(b) to get Mr. Foresight to see the nurse who he loves
(c) to get Mr. Foresight to lie down on the couch
(d) to get Mr. Foresight into his own bed
5. How would Valentine's state of mind affect the legal documents?
(a) Valentine' s state of mind would require another lawyer for negotiations
(b) Valentine's state of mind would invalidate the documents
(c) Valentine's state of mind would call for more paperwork to be drafted
(d) Valentine's state of mind would have no affect on the documents
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the lawyer who arrives with Sir Sampson?
2. What does Scandal claim when he interrupts Sir Sampson and Mr. Foresight?
3. How long has it been since Sir Sampson has seen his son, Ben?
4. Which character does Sir Sampson favor in affection?
5. Who does Mrs. Foresight declare her intentions for?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)