|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Frail wish Benjamin would do instead of be with her?
(a) find her a suitable husband
(b) befriend his brother, Valentine, again
(c) marry Angelica
(d) set out to sea as soon as possible
2. Who decides to leave immediately after Valentine plays the part of the madman for full effect?
3. Who arrives shortly after Scandal tries to engage Mrs. Foresight in flirting?
(a) Sir Sampson
4. Which characters interrupt Valentine, Angelica, and Scandal as they are walking in conversation?
(a) the nurse, Miss Prue, and Mrs. Foresight
(b) Mrs. Frail, a servant, and the nurse
(c) Miss Prue, Mrs. Frail, and a servant
(d) Miss Prue, Mr. Tattle, and a servant
5. What does Valentine continue to do even as Scandal, Foresight, and Jeremy return to witness Mrs. Frail pretending to be Angelica?
(a) laugh and cackle
(b) rant and rave
(c) plot and scheme
(d) cry and moan
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen if Valentine signs the legal papers?
2. After Foresight leaves, what does Scandal continue to do?
3. What news does Sir Sampson and Scandal tell to Mr. and Mrs. Foresight and Mrs. Frail upon arrival?
4. What does Valentine never return to his father?
5. What does Sir Sampson want most from his relationship with his son, Valentine?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)