|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen if Valentine signs the legal papers?
(a) Benjamin will marry Mrs. Frail
(b) Valentine will be penalized for his debts
(c) Valentine will lose all rights to any inheritance
(d) Valentine can no longer marry Angelica
2. What is so obvious about Ben and Mrs Frail returning to the room together?
(a) they are infatuated with each other
(b) they make each other laugh
(c) they are infuriated with each other
(d) they are in a seedy argument
3. Where does the setting take place in Act 2?
(a) the country
(c) Sir Sampson's home
(d) Valentine's home
4. In a conversation with Ben, what does Mrs. Frail make clear?
(a) she is no longer interseted in him
(b) she wants to have his child
(c) she wants to marry
(d) she is in love with Valentine
5. What news is Ben not pleased to hear from Sir Sampson?
(a) that Miss Prue has been seduced
(b) that Mrs. Frail is still single
(c) that Ben is promised to Miss Prue
(d) that Valentine has disgraced the family
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Mrs. Frail's intentions as she is sent to Valentine?
2. How does Mrs. Frail feel upon hearing the news that Miss Prue is not interested in Ben?
3. How does Angelica respond to Valentine's revelation?
4. What does Scandal try to do when at last in the company of Mrs. Foresight?
5. What stage effects add to the character being played out by Valentine?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)