Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Valentine tell Jeremy he needs to be alone with in the room?
(a) the real Angelica
(b) Mrs. Foresight
(d) Mrs. Frail
2. What is so obvious about Ben and Mrs Frail returning to the room together?
(a) they are in a seedy argument
(b) they are infatuated with each other
(c) they make each other laugh
(d) they are infuriated with each other
3. What news is Ben not pleased to hear from Sir Sampson?
(a) that Ben is promised to Miss Prue
(b) that Miss Prue has been seduced
(c) that Mrs. Frail is still single
(d) that Valentine has disgraced the family
4. Why does Mrs. Foresight take Miss Prue away in front of Sir Sampson?
(a) so Sir Sampson will see that the young people are at odds with each other
(b) so Sir Sampson will see that Valentine needs more money to settle disputes
(c) so Sir Sampson will see Miss Prue loves Tattle
(d) so Miss Prue can be alone to cry
5. Which character has Mrs. Foresight conceived a trick with that involves Mrs. Frail?
(a) Sir Sampson
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Foresight respond to Scandal's shameless flirting?
2. Which character tries to help Valentine out of his romantic debacle, but to no avail?
3. Why does Mrs. Foresight try to convince her husband that he does not look well?
4. What characteristic does Mrs. Frail possess that emboldens her to rescue Benjamin from Miss Prue?
5. What does Sir Sampson believe above all else?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)