|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Angelica, Valentine and Scandal discussing as they come across Miss Prue exiting the bed chamber?
(a) Angelica's love for Valentine
(b) Valentine's distain for his father
(c) Valentine's loyalty towards his brother, Ben
(d) the nature of Valentine's love for Angelica
2. How does Mrs. Foresight respond to Scandal's shameless flirting?
(a) she turns her attention to Mr. Foresight
(b) she flirts with him
(c) she has conventiently forgotten their previous encounter
(d) she leaves the room in disgust
3. Where does the setting take place in Act 2?
(b) Sir Sampson's home
(c) Valentine's home
(d) the country
4. Who does Valentine tell Jeremy he needs to be alone with in the room?
(b) Mrs. Frail
(c) Mrs. Foresight
(d) the real Angelica
5. How does Sir Sampson respond to the news that Valentine has gone mad?
(a) he is irrate
(b) he is not suprised
(c) he is depressed
(d) he is pleased
Short Answer Questions
1. In what mental state does Sir Sampson leave his son Valentine's home?
2. Which character does Mrs. Frail disguise herself as?
3. What does Miss Prue's rejection of Ben ignite?
4. What does Valentine reveal to Angelica?
5. Why does Miss Prue reject all overtures from Ben?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)