|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Valentine's servant?
2. What kind of expert does Foresight imagine himself to be?
(a) a legal expert
(b) an educational expert
(c) an astrological expert
(d) a medical expert
3. Who would the two older women like to encourage Miss Prue to have a relationship with instead of Benjamin?
(a) Sir Sampson
(b) Mr. Tattle
4. Who does Mrs. Frail want to marry?
5. Who is Miss Prue engaged to?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city does Valentine live?
2. What is the name of Angelica's uncle?
3. What does Valentine ask for upon greeting his father, Sir Sampson.
4. Who is Benjamin Sampson promised to?
5. How is Trapland dissuaded into forgetting about Valentine's debt?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the motivation for Valentine act like a madman?
2. Explain what happens when Miss Prue enters looking for Tattle.
3. Describe how Valentine feels about Angelica.
4. Describe the nature of Valentine's financial situation.
5. Describe the character of Valentine.
6. How does Mrs. Foresight respond to Scandal's offer of affection?
7. Discuss what happens when Angelica arrives at Valentine's home.
8. Why does Foresight chastise Angelica regarding the use of his carriage?
9. Describe Angelica's actions when Sir Sampson enters the room.
10. Explain Angelica's reaction to Valentine as he reveals the trick.
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)