|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as a result of Ben and his thoughts on the intention of Sir Sampson and Angelica marrying?
(a) an argument between Ben and Sampson erupts
(b) an argument between Ben and Angelica erupts
(c) a speech by Sampson is announced
(d) an tirade by Ben begins
2. What news does Sir Sampson and Scandal tell to Mr. and Mrs. Foresight and Mrs. Frail upon arrival?
(a) Valentine will return to the city
(b) Valentine has lost his mind
(c) Valentine has agreed to sign the deed
(d) Valentine will marry Angelica
3. What are Angelica, Valentine and Scandal discussing as they come across Miss Prue exiting the bed chamber?
(a) the nature of Valentine's love for Angelica
(b) Angelica's love for Valentine
(c) Valentine's loyalty towards his brother, Ben
(d) Valentine's distain for his father
4. What profession does Valentine hope to take on to earn a living?
(a) becoming a teacher
(b) becoming a lawyer
(c) becoming a writer
(d) becoming a doctor
5. What does Tattle do incessantly?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Foresight chastise Angelica over her carriage ride?
2. How does Sir Sampson respond to the news that Valentine has gone mad?
3. What man does Valentine's father suggest he sign over his inheritance to for four thousand pounds?
4. What is the name of Angelica's maid?
5. According to the author, what quality is best to show when in a relationship geared toward success?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)