|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Sampson believe above all else?
(a) that eagerness restores reputation
(b) that one receives in exchange something of equal to that which is given
(c) that selfishness is good for business
(d) to treat neighbors with as much respect as youself
2. What do Valentine and Scandal poke fun at Tattle for?
(a) Tattle's hygiene
(b) Tattle's ever increasing waistline
(c) Tattle's inexperience with women
(d) Tattle's stutter
3. Where does the setting take place in Act 2?
(a) Sir Sampson's home
(c) Valentine's home
(d) the country
4. How does Sir Sampson respond to the news that Valentine has gone mad?
(a) he is pleased
(b) he is depressed
(c) he is not suprised
(d) he is irrate
5. What happens after Tattle declares to Miss Prue he has no romantic intentions?
(a) He begins to weep
(b) He leaves
(c) He apologizes
(d) He reconsiders
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben do about his feeling about Angelica marrying Sir Sampson?
2. What does Mrs. Frail want most of all?
3. Why is Sampson pleased with Angelica's actions?
4. Which two characters are now married as a result of the deceit?
5. Which two characters enter the room in the middle of a heated argument between Ben and Miss Prue?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)