|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Miss Prue confide in Mrs. Frail?
(a) she can't wait to marry Ben
(b) she is in love with Tuttle
(c) she had no interest in Ben
(d) she already has a lover
2. What does Sir Sampson want to do to Valentine because of all his misfortune?
(a) to move away from him
(b) to disinherit him
(c) to send Valentine to debters prison
(d) to have Valentine marry
3. Which character has Mrs. Foresight conceived a trick with that involves Mrs. Frail?
(a) Sir Sampson
4. How much money has Valentine's father offered him to sign over his inheritance to Benjamin?
(a) ten thousand pounds
(b) three thousand pounds
(c) four thousand pounds
(d) five thousand pounds
5. What is the best character description for Miss Prue?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the setting take place in Act 2?
2. Which character do the older women want to be free of commitment?
3. Why does Foresight chastise Angelica over her carriage ride?
4. Who exits Miss Prue's bed chamber just as Angelica, Valentine, and Scandal enter the stage?
5. What is the best descriptor for the character of Angelica during Act 4?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)