|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Valentine reveal to Angelica?
(a) the papers and what they say
(b) the lies he has told
(c) his love for her
(d) the details of the trick he's pulling
2. What word best describes the potential pairing of Miss Prue and Benjamin?
3. Who arrives shortly after Scandal tries to engage Mrs. Foresight in flirting?
(c) Sir Sampson
4. What is the best character description for Mrs. Foresight?
(b) out of touch
5. What is the name of the woman whom Valentine loves?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Frail need to find a husband?
2. What has Valentine's irresponsible behavior done to his relationship with his father?
3. Which character serves as a calming, "voice of reason" for Valentine?
4. Who would the two older women like to encourage Miss Prue to have a relationship with instead of Benjamin?
5. What does Sir Sampson want most from his relationship with his son, Valentine?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)