|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Foresight try to convince her husband that he does not look well?
(a) to get Mr. Foresight to the medicine he needs
(b) to get Mr. Foresight to lie down on the couch
(c) to get Mr. Foresight into his own bed
(d) to get Mr. Foresight to see the nurse who he loves
2. What does Valentine continue to do even as Scandal, Foresight, and Jeremy return to witness Mrs. Frail pretending to be Angelica?
(a) laugh and cackle
(b) rant and rave
(c) cry and moan
(d) plot and scheme
3. What activity does Valentine recently enjoy?
4. What does Valentine blame his father for?
(a) getting him into debt
(b) weakening him with a woman like Angelica
(c) bringing him into the world
(d) causing his emotional grief
5. Which two characters enter the room in the middle of a heated argument between Ben and Miss Prue?
(a) Angelica and Mrs. Foresight
(b) Mrs. Frail and Valentine
(c) Mrs. Frail and a servant
(d) Mrs. Foresight and Mrs. Frail
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character do the older women want to be free of commitment?
2. What information does Miss Prue confide in Mrs. Frail?
3. What do all the character essentially want in Act 4?
4. What does Foresight swear he will do upon the quick retort from Angelica?
5. What has Valentine done with all his money?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)