|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of expert does Foresight imagine himself to be?
(a) a legal expert
(b) an educational expert
(c) an astrological expert
(d) a medical expert
2. What activity does Valentine recently enjoy?
3. Why does Mrs. Foresight take Miss Prue away in front of Sir Sampson?
(a) so Sir Sampson will see that the young people are at odds with each other
(b) so Sir Sampson will see that Valentine needs more money to settle disputes
(c) so Sir Sampson will see Miss Prue loves Tattle
(d) so Miss Prue can be alone to cry
4. Where does Mrs. Foresight take Miss Prue after the heated argument with Ben?
(a) to the kitchen
(b) to a parlor
(c) to the garden
(d) to a bedroom
5. Which character serves as a calming, "voice of reason" for Valentine?
(b) his father
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Valentine's sole goal?
2. What is the best character description for Mrs. Foresight?
3. What are Angelica, Valentine and Scandal discussing as they come across Miss Prue exiting the bed chamber?
4. In which city does Valentine live?
5. What word best describes the potential pairing of Miss Prue and Benjamin?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)