|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character serves as a calming, "voice of reason" for Valentine?
(b) his father
2. Who is arriving to Valentine's home for the signing of the legal papers?
(a) Mr. Tattle
(d) Sir Sampson
3. How is Trapland dissuaded into forgetting about Valentine's debt?
(a) he's given a promissory note
(b) he's given a heavy meal
(c) he's given counterfit money
(d) he's given several rounds of drink
4. How does Mrs. Frail feel upon hearing the news that Miss Prue is not interested in Ben?
5. What does Sir Sampson want most from his relationship with his son, Valentine?
(a) Valentine's reputation restored
(b) his money back
(c) returned love and respect
(d) their problems resolved
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Valentine's brother, Benjamin, during their father's offer of payment?
2. Who is Scandal infatuated with?
3. Who is Valentine's best friend?
4. What does Foresight swear he will do upon the quick retort from Angelica?
5. What has Valentine's irresponsible behavior done to his relationship with his father?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)