|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Foresight respond to Scandal's shameless flirting?
(a) she leaves the room in disgust
(b) she has conventiently forgotten their previous encounter
(c) she flirts with him
(d) she turns her attention to Mr. Foresight
2. Who is Valentine's best friend?
(b) Mrs. Frail
3. What habit does Valentine have that Jeremy believes has no worthwhile purpose since it does not bring in an income?
4. What does Scandal claim when he interrupts Sir Sampson and Mr. Foresight?
(a) that Valetine has lost his senses
(b) that Valentine has spent more money
(c) that Valentine is madly in love with Angelica
(d) that Valentine is now in love with Miss Prue
5. Which character has Mrs. Foresight conceived a trick with that involves Mrs. Frail?
(d) Sir Sampson
Short Answer Questions
1. In a conversation with Ben, what does Mrs. Frail make clear?
2. Why is Valentine continuing on with his charade?
3. What word best describes the potential pairing of Miss Prue and Benjamin?
4. Who might Scandal come into contact with when on an excursion with Mrs. Frail?
5. What word best describes the seduction of Miss Prue?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)