|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Angelica respond to Valentine's revelation?
(a) she ignores Valentine
(b) she pretends to act like Valentine is still mad
(c) she pretends she loves someone else
(d) she pretends to love Valentine even more
2. What news is Ben not pleased to hear from Sir Sampson?
(a) that Mrs. Frail is still single
(b) that Ben is promised to Miss Prue
(c) that Valentine has disgraced the family
(d) that Miss Prue has been seduced
3. Which character do Valentine and Scandal accuse Tattle of having intimate relations?
(a) Mrs. Foresight
(b) Mrs. Frail
(c) the nurse
4. What is the name of the lawyer who arrives with Sir Sampson?
5. What does Sir Sampson want most from his relationship with his son, Valentine?
(a) his money back
(b) their problems resolved
(c) returned love and respect
(d) Valentine's reputation restored
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Miss Prue find herself attracted to?
2. Who decides to leave immediately after Valentine plays the part of the madman for full effect?
3. What is the relationship between Miss Prue and Mrs. Foresight
4. What does the deed that Sir Sampson arrives with insure?
5. Why does Foresight not punish Angelica for her quick retort?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)