|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Angelica respond to Jeremy's news of the state of Valentine?
(a) Angelica fakes tremendous concern
(b) Angelica does not believe him
(c) Angelica quickly informs the others
(d) Angelica leaves the premise because she is so upset
2. Who does Mrs. Foresight declare her intentions for?
(d) Sir Sampson
3. Why does Foresight chastise Angelica over her carriage ride?
(a) he needs his niece with him whie he speaks with Sir Sampson
(b) he does not approve of where Angelica is going
(c) he does not approve of women riding in carriages alone
(d) he wants Angelica to learn the layout of the property
4. What does Scandal try to do when at last in the company of Mrs. Foresight?
(a) flirt with her about their intimate encounter the night before
(b) flirt in front of Mr. Foresight to embarass her
(c) bemoan and lament Valentine's destiny
(d) flirt with her so Sir Sampson can see
5. What does Valentine never return to his father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Tattle seduce?
2. Where does Miss Prue come from?
3. Who does Valentine ask to get more information about Angelica?
4. What does Jeremy inform Angelica of when she arrives at Valentine's home?
5. What s the name of the creditor who is most adamant about being paid?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)