|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Frail associate most with marriage?
(a) a home
2. What is the name of the lawyer who arrives with Sir Sampson?
3. Which character serves as a calming, "voice of reason" for Valentine?
(b) his father
4. What is the best character description for Miss Prue?
5. What is the name of the woman whom Valentine loves?
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does the servant deliver to Angelica, Valentine, and Scandal?
2. Why does Foresight not punish Angelica for her quick retort?
3. Who decides to leave immediately after Valentine plays the part of the madman for full effect?
4. What type of comedy is most on display in Act 4?
5. Who is the most delighted character to welcome Ben back from the sea?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)