|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character serves as a calming, "voice of reason" for Valentine?
(b) his father
2. What s the name of the creditor who is most adamant about being paid?
(a) Mrs. Frail
(b) the nurse
3. Who does Mr. Tattle seduce?
(a) Miss Prue
(c) Mrs. Frail
(d) Mrs. Foresight
4. How does Mrs. Foresight support her sister's need to find a husband?
(a) she doesn't and chastises her instead
(b) she doesn't and stops talking with her
(c) she helps Mrs. Frail become comfortable in social situations
(d) she introduces Mrs. Frail to available men
5. Who is arriving to Valentine's home for the signing of the legal papers?
(b) Mr. Tattle
(d) Sir Sampson
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of comedy is most on display in Act 4?
2. Which characters interrupt Valentine, Angelica, and Scandal as they are walking in conversation?
3. How long has it been since Sir Sampson has seen his son, Ben?
4. What characteristic does Mrs. Frail possess that emboldens her to rescue Benjamin from Miss Prue?
5. Why does Foresight believe that riding alone in a carriage is harmful for Angelica?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)