|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Mrs. Frail announce when she arrives at Valentine's door?
(a) Trapland has filed a formal accusation against Valentine
(b) Scandal is in dire financial straights
(c) Benjamin has returned from sea
(d) Valentine's father is suffering from ill health
2. What is the name of the character that is plotting to separate Benjamin and Miss Prue for her own gain?
(b) Mrs. Foresight
(c) the nurse
(d) Mrs. Frail
3. How best describes the father and son relationship between Ben and Sir Sampson?
(a) prodigal son
(b) proud son
(c) favorite son
(d) difficult son
4. What has Valentine done with all his money?
(a) bought a bride
(b) doubled it in a game of chance
(c) purchased real estate
(d) squandered it on women and entertainment
5. What is the relationship between Miss Prue and Mrs. Foresight
(a) she is her neighbor
(b) she is her cousin
(c) she is her friend
(d) she is her stepdaughter
Short Answer Questions
1. Who exits Miss Prue's bed chamber just as Angelica, Valentine, and Scandal enter the stage?
2. What word best describes the seduction of Miss Prue?
3. Who is Benjamin Sampson promised to?
4. What are Angelica, Valentine and Scandal discussing as they come across Miss Prue exiting the bed chamber?
5. Which character does Sir Sampson favor in affection?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)