|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Frail feel upon hearing the news that Miss Prue is not interested in Ben?
2. What word best describes the seduction of Miss Prue?
3. What news is Ben not pleased to hear from Sir Sampson?
(a) that Miss Prue has been seduced
(b) that Ben is promised to Miss Prue
(c) that Valentine has disgraced the family
(d) that Mrs. Frail is still single
4. Why does Miss Prue reject all overtures from Ben?
(a) she is in love with Scandal
(b) she is in love with Tattle
(c) she is in love with Valetine
(d) she wants to return to the country
5. What do Valentine and Scandal poke fun at Tattle for?
(a) Tattle's hygiene
(b) Tattle's inexperience with women
(c) Tattle's ever increasing waistline
(d) Tattle's stutter
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Valentine's servant?
2. What characteristic does Mrs. Frail possess that emboldens her to rescue Benjamin from Miss Prue?
3. Why does Mrs. Foresight chastise Mrs. Frail?
4. What does Mrs. Frail associate most with marriage?
5. What habit does Valentine have that Jeremy believes has no worthwhile purpose since it does not bring in an income?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)