|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Benjamin quickly becoming a wanted man among the community?
(a) because he has returned from sea
(b) because he is a promising good looks
(c) because of his inheritance
(d) because of his strength of character
2. Why does Angelica ask to use her uncle's carriage?
(a) because hers has a flat tire
(b) because she has too much luggage
(c) because hers is broken down
(d) because his is closer to the house
3. What has Valentine's irresponsible behavior done to his relationship with his father?
(a) caused an irreconciliable fight between Valentine and his father
(b) caused Valentine's father to abandon his son
(c) brought Valentine and his father closer together
(d) allientated Valentine from his father's affection
4. What profession does Valentine hope to take on to earn a living?
(a) becoming a writer
(b) becoming a teacher
(c) becoming a lawyer
(d) becoming a doctor
5. What does Mrs. Frail associate most with marriage?
(a) a home
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character serves as a calming, "voice of reason" for Valentine?
2. Who does Miss Prue find herself attracted to?
3. Who is the true character Tattle is intimately involved with?
4. Why does Foresight believe that riding alone in a carriage is harmful for Angelica?
5. Who is Valentine's best friend?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)