|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What s the name of the creditor who is most adamant about being paid?
(b) Mrs. Frail
(c) the nurse
2. What is the best character description for Miss Prue?
3. How is Trapland dissuaded into forgetting about Valentine's debt?
(a) he's given a heavy meal
(b) he's given several rounds of drink
(c) he's given a promissory note
(d) he's given counterfit money
4. Why does Foresight chastise Angelica over her carriage ride?
(a) he wants Angelica to learn the layout of the property
(b) he does not approve of women riding in carriages alone
(c) he does not approve of where Angelica is going
(d) he needs his niece with him whie he speaks with Sir Sampson
5. What kind of relationship do Mrs. Foresight and Mrs. Frail have together?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Frail want Benjamin all to herself?
2. What has Valentine done with all his money?
3. Why does Mrs. Frail need to find a husband?
4. What is the name of Angelica's uncle?
5. Where does Miss Prue come from?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)