|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money has Valentine's father offered him to sign over his inheritance to Benjamin?
(a) three thousand pounds
(b) ten thousand pounds
(c) five thousand pounds
(d) four thousand pounds
2. What does the deed that Sir Sampson arrives with insure?
(a) gives Valentine his inheritance and relinquishes liability
(b) gives Benjamin his inheritance and relinquishes liability
(c) gives the property and family power to Benjamin
(d) gives the property and family power to Valentine
3. What is the best word to describe the character of Mrs. Frail?
4. Where is Valentine in danger of going if he does not devise a plan?
(a) debtor's prison
(b) back to work
(c) back to school
(d) to court
5. How is Trapland dissuaded into forgetting about Valentine's debt?
(a) he's given counterfit money
(b) he's given a promissory note
(c) he's given several rounds of drink
(d) he's given a heavy meal
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Frail associate most with marriage?
2. What does Valentine blame his father for?
3. What will Valentine do to win the love of Angelica?
4. What is the name of Valentine's servant?
5. What kind of family does Angelica come from?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)