|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best character description for Mrs. Foresight?
(a) out of touch
2. What kind of writer does Valentine hope to become?
(a) a journalist
(b) a novelist
(c) a poet
(d) an essayist
3. What does the deed that Sir Sampson arrives with insure?
(a) gives the property and family power to Benjamin
(b) gives Valentine his inheritance and relinquishes liability
(c) gives the property and family power to Valentine
(d) gives Benjamin his inheritance and relinquishes liability
4. What is the best character description for Miss Prue?
5. Which character serves as a calming, "voice of reason" for Valentine?
(d) his father
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Miss Prue find herself attracted to?
2. What profession does Valentine hope to take on to earn a living?
3. What kind of expert does Foresight imagine himself to be?
4. Why does Angelica ask to use her uncle's carriage?
5. Where does Scandal agree to accompany Mrs. Frail?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)