|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who might Scandal come into contact with when on an excursion with Mrs. Frail?
(b) Scandal's lover
(d) the nurse
2. What has Valentine's irresponsible behavior done to his relationship with his father?
(a) brought Valentine and his father closer together
(b) allientated Valentine from his father's affection
(c) caused an irreconciliable fight between Valentine and his father
(d) caused Valentine's father to abandon his son
3. How much money has Valentine's father offered him to sign over his inheritance to Benjamin?
(a) five thousand pounds
(b) ten thousand pounds
(c) four thousand pounds
(d) three thousand pounds
4. What habit does Valentine have that Jeremy believes has no worthwhile purpose since it does not bring in an income?
5. What s the name of the creditor who is most adamant about being paid?
(a) the nurse
(d) Mrs. Frail
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Valentine's father hope will happen once the debts are paid?
2. Where is Valentine's brother, Benjamin, during their father's offer of payment?
3. How does Trapland respond to Scandal's attempt to dissuade him?
4. What news does Mrs. Frail announce when she arrives at Valentine's door?
5. Who are the people that come knocking on Valentine's door and demand attention?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)