|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has the nurse come knocking on Valentine's door?
(a) to collect money for the care of Valentine's illigitimate child
(b) to collect money for curing Valentine of a venereal disease
(c) to collect money for sleeping medications
(d) to collect money for laundry services
2. Who is Miss Prue engaged to?
3. What has Valentine's irresponsible behavior done to his relationship with his father?
(a) caused an irreconciliable fight between Valentine and his father
(b) allientated Valentine from his father's affection
(c) brought Valentine and his father closer together
(d) caused Valentine's father to abandon his son
4. What kind of writer does Valentine hope to become?
(a) a poet
(b) a journalist
(c) an essayist
(d) a novelist
5. What is the name of the woman whom Valentine loves?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who might Scandal come into contact with when on an excursion with Mrs. Frail?
2. Who is the true character Tattle is intimately involved with?
3. How is Trapland dissuaded into forgetting about Valentine's debt?
4. Which character do Valentine and Scandal accuse Tattle of having intimate relations?
5. In addition to Benjamin, who is also arriving in the city?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)