|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word best describes the potential pairing of Miss Prue and Benjamin?
2. How does Scandal thwart persistent attempts by Trapland to collect his money?
(a) Scandal tells Trapland he is being disrespectful of their time
(b) Scandal tells Trapland he is being disrepectful of Valentine's new poetic career
(c) Scandal tells Trapland the money has already been paid
(d) Scandal tells Trapland he is insulting Valentine's hospitality
3. What has Valentine done with all his money?
(a) doubled it in a game of chance
(b) purchased real estate
(c) squandered it on women and entertainment
(d) bought a bride
4. Who is following close behind Sampson and Angelica as they enter the room?
(c) Mrs. Foresight
5. Which two characters enter the room in the middle of a heated argument between Ben and Miss Prue?
(a) Mrs. Frail and Valentine
(b) Mrs. Frail and a servant
(c) Mrs. Foresight and Mrs. Frail
(d) Angelica and Mrs. Foresight
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Sampson want most from his relationship with his son, Valentine?
2. Where does the setting take place in Act 2?
3. What is the best descriptor for the character of Angelica during Act 4?
4. Why does Foresight chastise Angelica over her carriage ride?
5. Where does Scandal agree to accompany Mrs. Frail?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)