|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Sampson still want from Valentine?
(a) the keys to his home
(b) his respect
(c) for Valentine to get a job
(d) to sign the deed of conveyance
2. Who does Jeremy want to work for now that Valentine has gone mad?
3. Who does Mr. Tattle seduce?
(a) Mrs. Frail
(b) Mrs. Foresight
(d) Miss Prue
4. What will happen if Valentine signs the legal papers?
(a) Valentine will lose all rights to any inheritance
(b) Valentine will be penalized for his debts
(c) Benjamin will marry Mrs. Frail
(d) Valentine can no longer marry Angelica
5. What are Mrs. Frail's intentions as she is sent to Valentine?
(a) to be married
(b) to pay Valentine's debts for him
(c) to have Valentine sign the papers
(d) to ask him how to woo Scandal
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scandal claim when he interrupts Sir Sampson and Mr. Foresight?
2. How does Mrs. Foresight respond to Scandal's shameless flirting?
3. What does Mrs. Frail associate most with marriage?
4. How does Angelica respond to Jeremy's news of the state of Valentine?
5. What does Sir Sampson want to do to Valentine because of all his misfortune?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)