|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Valentine's father hope will happen once the debts are paid?
(a) Valentine will be able to publish his poetry
(b) Valentine's honor will be restored
(c) Valentine will become a better father
(d) Valentine will win the affections of Angelica
2. What profession does Valentine hope to take on to earn a living?
(a) becoming a teacher
(b) becoming a doctor
(c) becoming a lawyer
(d) becoming a writer
3. How is Trapland dissuaded into forgetting about Valentine's debt?
(a) he's given counterfit money
(b) he's given several rounds of drink
(c) he's given a heavy meal
(d) he's given a promissory note
4. In addition to Benjamin, who is also arriving in the city?
(b) Mrs. Frail's mother
(c) a new lover for Valentine
(d) Miss Prue
5. Who does Valentine ask to get more information about Angelica?
(a) Jeremy and Mrs. Frail
(b) Mrs. Foresight and Jeremy
(c) Mrs. Frail and Mrs. Foresight
(d) Mrs. Frail and Miss Prue
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Miss Prue and Mrs. Foresight
2. Which character serves as a calming, "voice of reason" for Valentine?
3. How does Scandal thwart persistent attempts by Trapland to collect his money?
4. What will Valentine do to win the love of Angelica?
5. What is the name of Valentine's servant?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)