|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Valentine's father hope will happen once the debts are paid?
(a) Valentine will win the affections of Angelica
(b) Valentine's honor will be restored
(c) Valentine will become a better father
(d) Valentine will be able to publish his poetry
2. What is the best word to describe the use of the names of the characters in the play?
3. What word best describes the potential pairing of Miss Prue and Benjamin?
4. What kind of writer does Valentine hope to become?
(a) a journalist
(b) a novelist
(c) an essayist
(d) a poet
5. What kind of expert does Foresight imagine himself to be?
(a) a medical expert
(b) an astrological expert
(c) a legal expert
(d) an educational expert
Short Answer Questions
1. Who exits Miss Prue's bed chamber just as Angelica, Valentine, and Scandal enter the stage?
2. How does Trapland respond to Scandal's attempt to dissuade him?
3. What is so obvious about Ben and Mrs Frail returning to the room together?
4. How does Mrs. Foresight feel after hearing Scandal's decree?
5. How long has it been since Sir Sampson has seen his son, Ben?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)