|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Miss Prue find herself attracted to?
(b) Mr. Tattle
(c) Mr. Foresight
(d) Sir Sampson
2. What is the best character description for Miss Prue?
3. Why does Miss Prue reject all overtures from Ben?
(a) she wants to return to the country
(b) she is in love with Valetine
(c) she is in love with Tattle
(d) she is in love with Scandal
4. This characteristic best describes Valentine's children.
(c) time consuming
5. What are Angelica, Valentine and Scandal discussing as they come across Miss Prue exiting the bed chamber?
(a) Valentine's loyalty towards his brother, Ben
(b) Angelica's love for Valentine
(c) Valentine's distain for his father
(d) the nature of Valentine's love for Angelica
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Scandal infatuated with?
2. How many times has Valentine's father made a similar offer of payment?
3. What does Sir Sampson believe above all else?
4. After Foresight leaves, what does Scandal continue to do?
5. What activity does Valentine recently enjoy?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)