|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Frail feel upon hearing the news that Miss Prue is not interested in Ben?
2. Who does Miss Prue find herself attracted to?
(b) Sir Sampson
(c) Mr. Tattle
(d) Mr. Foresight
3. What news does the servant deliver to Angelica, Valentine, and Scandal?
(a) Sir Sampson is angry
(b) Mr. Tattle has disappeared
(c) Ben has arrived
(d) Mr. Tattle has seduced Miss Prue
4. Why does Mrs. Foresight try to convince her husband that he does not look well?
(a) to get Mr. Foresight to the medicine he needs
(b) to get Mr. Foresight to see the nurse who he loves
(c) to get Mr. Foresight to lie down on the couch
(d) to get Mr. Foresight into his own bed
5. What does Mrs. Frail want most of all?
(a) to be young
(b) to be smart
(c) to be married
(d) to be wealthy
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sir Sampson respond to the news that Valentine has gone mad?
2. What does the deed that Sir Sampson arrives with insure?
3. What does Valentine blame his father for?
4. What word best describes the potential pairing of Miss Prue and Benjamin?
5. Which character do the older women want to be free of commitment?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)