|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Valentine tell Jeremy he needs to be alone with in the room?
(a) Mrs. Frail
(b) the real Angelica
(d) Mrs. Foresight
2. What does Sir Sampson believe above all else?
(a) to treat neighbors with as much respect as youself
(b) that eagerness restores reputation
(c) that selfishness is good for business
(d) that one receives in exchange something of equal to that which is given
3. The actions of the characters in Act 4 can best be described as:
4. What word best describes the seduction of Miss Prue?
5. What is so obvious about Ben and Mrs Frail returning to the room together?
(a) they are in a seedy argument
(b) they are infuriated with each other
(c) they are infatuated with each other
(d) they make each other laugh
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Tattle seduce?
2. What is the name of Angelica's uncle?
3. What are Mrs. Frail's intentions as she is sent to Valentine?
4. How long has it been since Sir Sampson has seen his son, Ben?
5. What kind of relationship do Mrs. Foresight and Mrs. Frail have together?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)