|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of comedy is most on display in Act 4?
(a) action comedy
(b) verbal comedy
(c) physical comedy
(d) stand up comedy
2. What kind of life does Ben lead?
(a) a merchant's life
(b) a sailor's life
(c) a doctor's life
(d) a businessman's life
3. What is the best word to describe the character of Mrs. Frail?
4. Who does Mr. Tattle seduce?
(a) Mrs. Foresight
(c) Miss Prue
(d) Mrs. Frail
5. Why does Mrs. Foresight chastise Mrs. Frail?
(a) for the overbearing tone in her voice
(b) for her poor choice in wardrobe
(c) for her indiscriminate behavior in public
(d) for her overweight frame
Short Answer Questions
1. The actions of the characters in Act 4 can best be described as:
2. Why does Foresight believe that riding alone in a carriage is harmful for Angelica?
3. Where does Miss Prue come from?
4. How have all the women agreed to behave, unbeknownst to the men?
5. What are Scandal and Jeremy preparing Valentine to become?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)