|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character tries to help Valentine out of his romantic debacle, but to no avail?
(b) Sir Sampson
(c) Mr. Foresight
2. What kind of expert does Foresight imagine himself to be?
(a) an astrological expert
(b) an educational expert
(c) a legal expert
(d) a medical expert
3. In what mental state does Sir Sampson leave his son Valentine's home?
(a) a state of grief
(b) a state of relief
(c) a state of concern
(d) a state of despair
4. Why does Foresight not punish Angelica for her quick retort?
(a) because Angelica's fortune is hers alone
(b) because Angelica threatened him
(c) because Angelica caught him with the nurse
(d) because Angelica is know to become violent
5. Who bangs on Miss Prue's bedroom door?
(b) a nurse
Short Answer Questions
1. What stage effects add to the character being played out by Valentine?
2. What kind of life does Ben lead?
3. What does Sir Sampson want most from his relationship with his son, Valentine?
4. What does Valentine ask for upon greeting his father, Sir Sampson.
5. What is so obvious about Ben and Mrs Frail returning to the room together?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)