|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Valentine want to leave the room before Ben arrives?
(a) Scandal suggested he take leave
(b) he does not want confrontation
(c) Ben does not like company upon arrival
(d) Sir Sampson asked him to
2. Why is Sir Sampson in a hurry to get the deed legalized?
(a) because Valentine is hatching a new plan
(b) because Valentine might reconsider
(c) because Benjamin demanded the papers be put through
(d) because Benjamin arrives home tonight to settle the inheritance
3. Why does Miss Prue reject all overtures from Ben?
(a) she is in love with Scandal
(b) she is in love with Tattle
(c) she wants to return to the country
(d) she is in love with Valetine
4. What is the best character description for Miss Prue?
5. Where does Mrs. Foresight take Miss Prue after the heated argument with Ben?
(a) to a parlor
(b) to the kitchen
(c) to a bedroom
(d) to the garden
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jeremy inform Angelica of when she arrives at Valentine's home?
2. What kind of life does Ben lead?
3. How would Valentine's state of mind affect the legal documents?
4. What does Miss Prue's rejection of Ben ignite?
5. What news does Angelica break to Valentine as they are walking in conversation?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)