1. What is the name of Valentine's servant?
2. What has Valentine done with all his money?
(a) squandered it on women and entertainment
(b) purchased real estate
(c) doubled it in a game of chance
(d) bought a bride
3. What activity does Valentine recently enjoy?
4. What profession does Valentine hope to take on to earn a living?
(a) becoming a doctor
(b) becoming a writer
(c) becoming a teacher
(d) becoming a lawyer
5. Who is Valentine's best friend?
(b) Mrs. Frail
6. Where is Valentine in danger of going if he does not devise a plan?
(a) back to school
(b) to court
(c) back to work
(d) debtor's prison
7. What kind of writer does Valentine hope to become?
(a) a journalist
(b) an essayist
(c) a novelist
(d) a poet
8. What s the name of the creditor who is most adamant about being paid?
(a) Mrs. Frail
(c) the nurse
This section contains 4,476 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)