|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a new element in Oliver's life?
(a) Phil as a surrogate father.
(b) The baby Jenny just had.
(c) The thrill of being engaged.
(d) Having to worry about money.
2. How would Oliver had described Jenny's religious beliefs at this point in his knowledge of her?
(a) Devoutly Catholic.
(b) A Buddhist.
(c) Not religious.
(d) A non-practising Jew.
3. What is Oliver surprised to find out about Jenny?
(a) That she wears a gold cross.
(b) That she is already pregnant from another guy.
(c) That she expects Oliver to marry her now.
(d) That she has three tattoos.
4. From what fact that Jenny discovers does she take comfort?
(a) That Oliver is wealthy.
(b) That Oliver is not perfect.
(c) That Oliver intends to marry Jenny.
(d) That Oliver feels Jenny is beautiful.
5. What does Oliver's father think the reason is for Oliver's wanting to marry Jenny?
(a) Her good looks.
(c) For her money.
(d) Because Jenny is pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Oliver in this chapter?
2. When Oliver talks to a Dean at the school about his situation, what does the Dean suggest?
3. What does Jenny think about Mrs. Barrett's announcement?
4. What is the marital status of Jennifer's father?
5. What is Oliver's response to what Jenny says?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Oliver III tell his son will happen if he marries Jenny and what does Oliver do?
2. What habit of Oliver's father irritates him and why?
3. Why does Oliver watch Jenny when introducing his parents to her?
4. Why does Oliver make certain Jenny has a program at the hockey game?
5. Now that Oliver and Jenny have begun the sexual part of their relationship what is Oliver's roommate forced to do?
6. What does Oliver hear when he goes over to Jenny when he's picking her up and what does he say? How does she answer?
7. What does Jenny tell Oliver about her father?
8. What does Oliver admit about his relationship with Jenny?
9. What happens to Oliver because Jenny has distracted him during the hockey game?
10. How does Oliver drive to take Jenny to meet his parents and why does he drive that way?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)