|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the music teacher who has accepted Jenny as a student?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
2. When is Jenny leaving for Paris?
(a) As soon as school is over for the summer.
(b) As soon as she and Oliver are married.
(c) As soon as Oliver can arrange to attend graduate school in Paris.
(d) She's not going since she's marrying Oliver.
3. About what do Jenny and Oliver decide to keep quiet?
(a) Oliver's estrangement with his father.
(b) Jenny being valdictorian of her class.
(c) Their engagement.
(d) Jenny's pregnancy.
4. At the beginning of this chapter what does Oliver admit concerning Jenny?
(a) That he has not attempted to have sex with her.
(b) That he has already planned their wedding.
(c) That he is just using Jenny for sex.
(d) That he does not actually like her.
5. What is named after Oliver's family?
(b) An airline company.
(c) The public library in Boston.
(d) A hall on Harvard campus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What puzzles Jenny about Oliver's reaction to the announcement?
2. What are Oliver's plans for supporting their new family?
3. Why does Jenny kick Oliver out of her hospital room?
4. How soon after graduation does the couple marry?
5. What does Phil offer to do after Oliver talks to him?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)