|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What library is Oliver at when he meets Jennifer?
2. For what exam is Oliver studying?
(d) History of Music.
3. What does the dinner conversation foreshadow in Oliver's life?
(a) Oliver joining the Peace Corps.
(b) Oliver's father dying in a car crash.
(c) Oliver being disinherited.
(d) His father's disapproval of Jenny.
4. What puzzles Jenny about Oliver's reaction to the announcement?
(a) That he starts crying.
(b) That he starts laughing.
(c) That he refuses to believe what his mother says.
(d) That he is not impressed.
5. What does Oliver do for the first time in his adult life?
(a) Turns to God.
(b) Goes to a loan shark.
(c) Calls his father and begs.
(d) Goes to a prostitute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Oliver's ranking at graduation?
2. How could the couple's social life be described?
3. What do they receive almost daily?
4. What makes Oliver love Jenny all the more?
5. What does Oliver find difficult?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)