|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Oliver's plans after graduation?
(a) To go with Jenny to Paris.
(b) To start his own busines.
(c) To attend law school.
(d) To work for his dad.
2. What is the invitation that Jenny and Oliver receive?
(a) To Harvard Law Review party.
(b) Oliver's best friend's wedding.
(c) Phil's wedding.
(d) Oliver Barrett, III's 60th birthday.
3. Are Oliver and Ray still planning to share an apartment in New York?
(a) Yes, since Jenny turned down Oliver's proposal.
(b) The three of them are going to share an apartment since rent is so high in New York City.
(c) Yes, after Oliver and Jenny marry, she's going to Paris for a while to study music.
(d) No, not since Oliver is marrying Jenny.
4. How could the couple's social life be described?
(a) Practically non-existent.
(b) Slow, but consistent.
(c) Full and vibrant.
(d) Full of high society events.
5. What is Jenny doing when Oliver arrives at the dorm?
(a) She isn't there.
(b) She is talking with a depressed roommate.
(c) She is on the phone.
(d) She is just finishing putting on her make-up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What plot device is used in this chapter several times?
2. What happens when Oliver is distracted while searching for Jenny in the stands?
3. After a short while, what does Oliver decide he would like?
4. What does Oliver hear Jenny say to a man named Phil?
5. What is Oliver discussing with the person in question #104?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)