|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some people might describe Love Story as akin to what Shakespeare play?
(a) Romeo and Juliet.
(b) All's Well That Ends Well.
(c) As You Like It.
(d) The Tempest.
2. What does Jenny try goading Oliver into doing?
(a) Calling and personally refusing the invitation.
(b) Refusing the invitation for him but letting her go.
(c) Accepting the invitation.
(d) Getting so mad he divorces her.
3. Where do Jenny and Oliver work?
(a) The Smithsonian.
(b) A boat club.
(c) Harvard library.
(d) Ellis Island.
4. What is Jennifer's response to the answer to question number 23?
(a) She becomes upset.
(b) She says she agrees with him.
(c) She slaps him.
(d) She laughs.
5. What does Oliver believe Phil will think about the couple's plans?
(a) Phil think it's great.
(b) Phil won't like them.
(c) Phil will offer no opinion.
(d) Phil will ask them to wait a couple years.
Short Answer Questions
1. After dinner, how can the atmosphere between Oliver and his father be described?
2. Where does Oliver take Jennifer?
3. For whose sake does Oliver's father think it would be a mistake?
4. Who picks up the tab for the wedding reception at a local pub?
5. What does the girl at the main desk ask Oliver when he approaches her with a question?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)