|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Oliver in this chapter?
(a) In New York.
(b) Back at home.
(c) At his school.
(d) In Paris.
2. Why does the girl at Radcliffe's library object to Oliver's using Radcliffe's library instead of Harvard's?
(a) Because Harvard always beats Radcliffe in polo.
(b) Because Harvard steals money from Radcliffe's budget.
(c) Because Radcliffe's library is so much smaller.
(d) Because Radcliffe is supposed to be an all-girls' school.
3. For whose sake does Oliver's father think it would be a mistake?
(a) Jenny's widowed father.
(b) Oliver's parents.
4. What does Jenny say in jest that they would name a boy child?
(a) Bozo the Clown.
(b) Jenny knows she can't have child and doesn't jest about that.
(c) Barrett-Face Pluto.
(d) The Joker.
5. What does Oliver say about the conversation he and his father have at dinner?
(a) He doesn't understand what his father is asking of him.
(b) It interests him.
(c) He is willing to do what his father asks him in the conversation.
(d) They've had it many times before.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Oliver is distracted while searching for Jenny in the stands?
2. What is Jennifer's response to the answer to question number 23?
3. Are Oliver and Ray still planning to share an apartment in New York?
4. How long have the two been dating at the opening of this chapter?
5. What does Oliver continue to deny to himself?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)