|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Oliver discussing with the person in question #104?
(a) How much the apartment deposit will be.
(b) Financial aid for tuition.
(c) Allowing Jenny to visit them again to convince them she's right for Oliver.
(d) Whether Oliver can barter for Jenny's music lessons.
2. What is named after Oliver's family?
(b) A hall on Harvard campus.
(c) The public library in Boston.
(d) An airline company.
3. What is hanging in the hall foyer?
(a) Deer and other animal heads.
(b) Pictures by Goya, Van Gogh, Rembrant and Picasso.
(d) Pictures of generations of Barretts.
4. What does Phil offer to do after Oliver talks to him?
(a) Come back to Boston and help plan the wedding.
(b) Call Oliver's dad and talk father-to-father.
(c) Help Oliver out financially.
(d) Allow them to live with him.
5. Why does Oliver's roommate have to sleep somewhere else now?
(a) Because Ray dislikes Jenny intensely.
(b) Oliver does not have a roommate.
(c) Because Jenny and Oliver are having sex in the room.
(d) Because Ray is attracted to Jenny and can't stand to be around her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Doing what do Oliver and his father have a little bit of competition?
2. What does Jenny say in jest that they would name a boy child?
3. Who is with Oliver in the car?
4. What does Oliver continue to deny to himself?
5. What does the dinner conversation foreshadow in Oliver's life?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)