|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oliver continue to deny to himself?
(a) That he will never get into law school.
(b) That he is in love with Jennifer.
(c) That Jenny is going to leave him.
(d) That there is no way his relationship with Jenny can last.
2. What is hanging in the hall foyer?
(a) Pictures by Goya, Van Gogh, Rembrant and Picasso.
(c) Pictures of generations of Barretts.
(d) Deer and other animal heads.
3. Why are they going to the location in question #97?
(a) To try to reconcile with Oliver's parents.
(b) To search for an apartment.
(c) To meet Phil, Jenny's father.
(d) To sail in a regatta.
4. What does Oliver do during that next year?
(a) Works hard and edits and writes law articles.
(b) Joins the Harvard crew team.
(c) Works at a pizza place and goes to school.
(d) Reconciles finally with his father.
5. What is named after Oliver's family?
(a) A hall on Harvard campus.
(b) The public library in Boston.
(d) An airline company.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Jenny and Oliver in July?
2. How could Jenny and her father's relationship be described?
3. What does Jenny want Oliver to do?
4. What is Oliver surprised to find out about Jenny?
5. What does Oliver's father want him to do after graduating college?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)