|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long have the two been dating at the opening of this chapter?
(a) Two days.
(b) Six months.
(c) About three weeks.
(d) Two years.
2. In what Olympic sport did Oliver's father compete?
3. What does Oliver keep promising his roommate?
(a) That Ray and Oliver will go into business together.
(b) That they will still get an apartment together in New York.
(c) That Ray is his executor of his will.
(d) That Jenny and Oliver will not be together long.
4. How does Oliver's father react to Oliver's marriage plans?
(a) Oliver has not told his father.
(b) He thinks Oliver has made a great choice.
(c) He tries to buy Jenny's refusal.
(d) He is outraged.
5. What did Oliver watch Jenny doing?
(a) Perform in a concert.
(b) Dance on Broadway.
(c) Cook a gourmet meal.
(d) Sing in a chorus line.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the girl at the main desk ask Oliver when he approaches her with a question?
2. Doing what do Oliver and his father have a little bit of competition?
3. Are Oliver and Ray still planning to share an apartment in New York?
4. What is the motivating factor for Oliver proposing marriage to Jenny?
5. What organization does his father imply would be a good place for Oliver?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)