|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oliver watch Jenny doing?
(a) Perform in a concert.
(b) Cook a gourmet meal.
(c) Sing in a chorus line.
(d) Dance on Broadway.
2. What plot device is used in this chapter several times?
(d) Red herrings.
3. What is Oliver's response to what Jenny says?
(a) He is jealous.
(b) He is happy.
(c) He is depressed.
(d) He is concerned.
4. Why is Oliver holding back on trying to seduce Jenny into sex?
(a) He's afraid Phil will beat him up.
(b) He doesn't think his usual lines will work on her.
(c) He doesn't find her attractive.
(d) He wants to wait and talk to his father about the relationship.
5. What is Oliver surprised to find out about Jenny?
(a) That she expects Oliver to marry her now.
(b) That she has three tattoos.
(c) That she is already pregnant from another guy.
(d) That she wears a gold cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Oliver feel in relation to his father?
2. What does the trainer say that Oliver needs to add more of to his diet?
3. What does Oliver refuse to tell Ray?
4. What does the dinner conversation foreshadow in Oliver's life?
5. Why does Oliver's roommate have to sleep somewhere else now?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)