|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Phil?
(a) Jenny's ex-boyfriend.
(b) Jenny's brother-in-law.
(c) Jenny's father.
(d) Jenny's brother.
2. What does Oliver say about the conversation he and his father have at dinner?
(a) They've had it many times before.
(b) He is willing to do what his father asks him in the conversation.
(c) It interests him.
(d) He doesn't understand what his father is asking of him.
3. When Oliver walks Jennifer back to her dorm, what does he tell her?
(a) That he doesn't think they should see each other again.
(b) That he would like to take her to meet his family.
(c) That he might not see her for a few months.
(d) That he had a terrible time with her.
4. How would Oliver describe Jenny's and his first lovemaking?
(a) Torridly passionate.
(b) Soft and gentle.
(c) They have not yet made love.
5. How does Oliver seem to feel about his illustrious ancestors?
(a) It's not obvious what he feels.
(c) Almost embarrassed.
(d) Condescending to Jenny.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Oliver holding back on trying to seduce Jenny into sex?
2. At the beginning of this chapter what does Oliver admit concerning Jenny?
3. What does Oliver hear Jenny say to a man named Phil?
4. What seems likely to be developing between Jenny and Oliver?
5. What is Jenny doing when Oliver arrives at the dorm?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)