1. What would best describe Oliver's upbringing?
(d) Working class.
2. What is the marital status of Jennifer's father?
(c) Never married.
3. Some people might describe Love Story as akin to what Shakespeare play?
(a) As You Like It.
(b) All's Well That Ends Well.
(c) Romeo and Juliet.
(d) The Tempest.
4. How old is Jennifer when she dies?
5. What library is Oliver at when he meets Jennifer?
6. For what exam is Oliver studying?
(a) History of Music.
7. What does the girl at the main desk ask Oliver when he approaches her with a question?
(a) If he would like help on his studies.
(b) If he would like to go skating with some friends that night.
(c) If he parked his fiat outside with lights on.
(d) Why he doesn't use his own library at Harvard.
8. What is the occupation of Jennifer's father?
This section contains 5,419 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)