• LOVE STORY by Erich Segal is a timeless story of tragic love.
• Oliver is a child of privilege, the son of a family of importance dating back many generations.
• Jennifer is the only child of a widowed baker, as opposite from Oliver as one person can be.
• Oliver begins his story by describing a girl who died at twenty-five, before he takes the reader to the first place he met this girl.
• Less than a day before a history exam, Oliver is at Radcliffe to read the first book on the required reading list.
• When Oliver asks one of the two girls at the main desk, she wants to know why he does not use his own library.
• Oliver becomes annoyed when the girl accuses him of being rich and dumb, and stating that she would never have coffee with him.
• Oliver proves her wrong by taking...
This section contains 2,622 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)