|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What phase is Stargirl supposed to help Alvina get out of?
2. How does the harem make Stargirl feel?
3. Who is with Stargirl when she sees the cereus?
4. Who makes Dootsie a costume?
5. What does Dootise need a costume for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Stargirl start spending more time with Alvina?
2. How does Alvina get fired?
3. How does Stargirl distract herself from the disappointment she feels when Perry disappoints her?
4. What has Perry figured out about Stargirl without her input?
5. How is Betty Lou able to enjoy the cereus?
6. What decisions about herself does Stargirl make after the fire?
7. What does Betty Lou say is ironic about the cereus?
8. What does Stargirl write to Archie about?
9. What does Stargirl say about pulling weeds for her job?
10. Why does Stargirl end up in the hospital?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What happens at the Winter Solstice party, and what does Stargirl learn through this experience?
Essay Topic 2
How does Stargirl show the importance of her community? What effect does this have on the plot?
Essay Topic 3
How does Stargirl show her love for learning through this book?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)