|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Stargirl to force Betty Lou out of bed?
2. Who is the first person other than Leo to whom Stargirl writes?
3. What does Dootise need a costume for?
4. How often does Stargirl go to Calendar Hill?
5. What does Stargirl ask for from the person other than Leo to whom she writes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What about Stargirl has Perry counted, and what does this reveal?
2. What does Betty Lou say is ironic about the cereus?
3. How does Alvina feel during her second outing with Stargirl?
4. What has Perry figured out about Stargirl without her input?
5. What is the hardest news for Stargirl to hear while she is in the hospital?
6. What advice does Betty Lou give Stargirl about life?
7. Why does Stargirl not think her actions with the fire were heroic?
8. What does Stargirl say would have to happen for Leo to see this letter?
9. What is strange about the first long conversation Stargirl has with Perry?
10. What does Stargirl write to Archie about?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What acts of service does Stargirl perform for her community, and why?
Essay Topic 2
What emphasis did Stargirl put on meditating, and why?
Essay Topic 3
How did the relationship between Stargirl and Perry change throughout the course of the plot, and how did these changes affect the characters around them?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)