|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the harem make Stargirl feel?
2. Who does the harem love?
3. What causes Alvina to be angry with Stargirl?
4. Who makes Dootsie a costume?
5. Who does Stargirl take with her on Alvina's first outing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Counting Coup?
2. Where does Stargirl meet the harem, and what does she make of them?
3. What is the hardest news for Stargirl to hear while she is in the hospital?
4. Why does Stargirl not think her actions with the fire were heroic?
5. What does Stargirl love about the bird in her back yard?
6. How does Stargirl distract herself from the disappointment she feels when Perry disappoints her?
7. What does Stargirl write to Archie about?
8. Why is Alvina told about Counting Coup?
9. What decisions about herself does Stargirl make after the fire?
10. What does Stargirl say would have to happen for Leo to see this letter?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does the letter format of this book change the tone of the book, and how do you feel about it?
Essay Topic 2
What happens at the Blobfest, and how do these events affect the remainder of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)