|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stays with Stargirl for the rest of the week after June 21st?
2. What does Archie say were the saddest days of Archie's life?
3. What is Stargirl's real name?
4. Who steals something from Betty Lou while Dootise is sick?
5. Who does Stargirl see at the stone piles?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Betty Lou suffer from, and how does it affect her life?
2. What does Stargirl say when Dootsie asks about her relationship status?
3. What makes Stargirl jealous of the thief?
4. How does Stargirl meet Dootsie?
5. What is ironic about Stargirl chasing the thief to his house?
6. What confuses Stargirl when Alvina tells her more about Perry?
7. What happens when Stargirl starts leaving gifts for Charles, and why?
8. How does Stargirl cheer up Betty Lou after the festival?
9. Who is Charles?
10. Why does Stargirl worry about Betty Lou while Dootsie is sick?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Individuality and self expression were two things that were very important to some of the major characters in this book. What are some examples of this, and how did these instances alter the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
Essay Topic 3
What acts of service does Stargirl perform for her community, and why?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)