|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What strange place does Stargirl see a boy?
2. Why does Betty Lou feel the way she does when Stargirl describes the festival?
3. Where does Stargirl start a calender?
4. What is the name of Charles' wife?
5. Who does Stargirl look for at the stone piles?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Stargirl feel so territorial of Dootsie when new people pop up in her life?
2. How does Stargirl mark her happiness?
3. What does Betty Lou suffer from, and how does it affect her life?
4. Why does Stargirl love Enchanted Hill so much?
5. What does Stargirl miss the most about her last home?
6. Who is Charles?
7. Which is Stargirl's father's clients does Stargirl like best, and why?
8. Why does Stargirl worry about Betty Lou while Dootsie is sick?
9. What strange sight does Stargirl see when she is at work with her father?
10. What does Dootsie do to frighten her mother one day?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Stargirl endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 2
What is Agoraphobia, and how is Stargirl's life affected by this disorder?
Essay Topic 3
How was the theme of diversity shown in this book, and which characters were most affected by this?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)