|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stargirl's business?
2. Who does Dootsie say she hates at the festival?
3. Who is responsible for disturbing Stargirl's concentration in the library.?
4. What does Stargirl say snow covers up?
5. Why does Dootsie always visit Betty Lou?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Stargirl mark her happiness?
2. What strange thing does Stargirl notice about Alvina at the festival?
3. Who is Charles?
4. What is ironic about Stargirl chasing the thief to his house?
5. What does Stargirl miss the most about her last home?
6. Why does Stargirl feel so territorial of Dootsie when new people pop up in her life?
7. What does Stargirl do when she goes to work with her father?
8. How does Stargirl say her depression makes her feel in the mornings?
9. Who is Ondine?
10. What happens when Stargirl starts leaving gifts for Charles, and why?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What acts of service does Stargirl perform for her community, and why?
Essay Topic 2
Sacrifice was a theme that was very prevalent in this book. Who were the characters most affected by this theme, and how did they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
Essay Topic 3
How does Stargirl show her love for learning through this book?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)