|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Stargirl see at the stone piles?
2. How does Stargirl feel when she sees Perry reading in the library?
3. What does Stargirl do when she sees the first flower in the snow?
4. How does Stargirl describe the stone piles?
5. What is Dootsie's last name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Stargirl say when Dootsie asks about her relationship status?
2. What does Stargirl see on Alvina's door, and what does this mean?
3. What happened at Maiden's Leap?
4. Why does Stargirl feel so territorial of Dootsie when new people pop up in her life?
5. How does Stargirl say her depression makes her feel in the mornings?
6. Why does Stargirl relate so well to the stone piles?
7. How does Stargirl cheer up Betty Lou after the festival?
8. What happens when Stargirl starts leaving gifts for Charles, and why?
9. What does Betty Lou suffer from, and how does it affect her life?
10. What does Stargirl miss the most about her last home?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Which character did you relate to the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 2
What is Agoraphobia, and how is Stargirl's life affected by this disorder?
Essay Topic 3
There were many different symbols present in this book. What were these symbols, and how did their presence alter the course of the plot?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)