|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Stargirl talk to when she begins to worry about Betty Lou while Dootsie is sick?
2. What color has Alvina painted some of her fingernails?
3. What is stolen from Betty Lou while Dootsie is sick?
4. Which people connected to her father's job does Stargirl like the most?
5. What special power does Dootsie think she has?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Stargirl see on Alvina's door, and what does this mean?
2. Why does Stargirl love Enchanted Hill so much?
3. What confuses Stargirl when Alvina tells her more about Perry?
4. Why does Stargirl worry about Betty Lou while Dootsie is sick?
5. What happened at Maiden's Leap?
6. What does Alvina tell Stargirl about Perry?
7. What does Stargirl do when she goes to work with her father?
8. How does Stargirl feel when the first snow falls?
9. What is the big fight that Stargirl breaks up when she is at Alvina's house?
10. What does Betty Lou suffer from, and how does it affect her life?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How was the theme of diversity shown in this book, and which characters were most affected by this?
Essay Topic 2
Which character did you relate to the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)