|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of pet does Stargirl have?
2. Who does Stargirl talk to when she begins to worry about Betty Lou while Dootsie is sick?
3. What happened at Maiden's Leap?
4. How does Betty Lou feel when Stargirl describes the festival?
5. What does Archie always have with him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is ironic about Stargirl chasing the thief to his house?
2. How does Stargirl say her depression makes her feel in the mornings?
3. What confuses Stargirl when Alvina tells her more about Perry?
4. What does Stargirl see in Alvina's bedroom?
5. Why does Stargirl love Enchanted Hill so much?
6. What strange sight does Stargirl see when she is at work with her father?
7. What does Stargirl see on Alvina's door, and what does this mean?
8. Why does Stargirl feel so territorial of Dootsie when new people pop up in her life?
9. What does Alvina tell Stargirl about Perry?
10. What does Betty Lou suffer from, and how does it affect her life?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What emphasis did Stargirl put on meditating, and why?
Essay Topic 2
What acts of service does Stargirl perform for her community, and why?
Essay Topic 3
Which character did you relate to the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)