|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Stargirl seen the person stealing from Betty Lou while Dootsie is sick?
2. What does Charles do with Stargirl's gifts when he first sees them?
3. How does Stargirl feel when she sees Perry reading in the library?
4. What time does Stargirl wake up on June 21st?
5. Why does Dootsie always visit Betty Lou?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Stargirl love Enchanted Hill so much?
2. Why does Stargirl relate so well to the stone piles?
3. What happens when Stargirl starts leaving gifts for Charles, and why?
4. Why does Stargirl worry about Betty Lou while Dootsie is sick?
5. What does Stargirl do when she goes to work with her father?
6. How does Stargirl cheer up Betty Lou after the festival?
7. How does Stargirl feel when the first snow falls?
8. What does Stargirl see on Alvina's door, and what does this mean?
9. What does Stargirl yell at the man at the stone piles, and what happens?
10. What does Betty Lou suffer from, and how does it affect her life?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What acts of service does Stargirl perform for her community, and why?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the ways Stargirl's family showed their love to each other, and how did these displays alter the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Individuality and self expression were two things that were very important to some of the major characters in this book. What are some examples of this, and how did these instances alter the course of the plot?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)