|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of book is Perry reading in the library?
2. What does Archie say were the saddest days of Archie's life?
3. What is Dootsie's last name?
4. What strange place does Stargirl see a boy?
5. What does Stargirl wonder when she sees a lone goose?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Betty Lou able to enjoy the cereus?
2. What is the hardest news for Stargirl to hear while she is in the hospital?
3. How does Stargirl say her depression makes her feel in the mornings?
4. What does Stargirl write to Archie about?
5. Why does Stargirl end up in the hospital?
6. What gift does Archie have for Stargirl at her party?
7. Why does Stargirl worry about Betty Lou while Dootsie is sick?
8. What is the most important thing Archie hopes to teach Stargirl?
9. How does Stargirl meet Dootsie?
10. What is Counting Coup?
Essay Topic 1
What happens at the Winter Solstice party, and what does Stargirl learn through this experience?
Essay Topic 2
What is Agoraphobia, and how is Stargirl's life affected by this disorder?
Essay Topic 3
Archie was a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How did he accomplish this? What are some ways that his presence- however brief, altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if he had not been in the book at all?
This section contains 1,029 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)