|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows Stargirl her newspaper feature?
(a) Her mother.
2. What is the cereus?
(a) A French pastry.
(b) A kind of ink.
(c) A flower.
(d) A writer.
3. What does Perry do to disappoint Stargirl?
(a) He doesn't come to Calendar Hill.
(b) He never writes back.
(c) He isn't sleeping on his roof.
(d) He doesn't come to the Blobfest.
4. Why does Stargirl think she might be drawn to Perry?
(a) To make Leo jealous.
(b) He is mysterious.
(c) She feels a connection.
(d) All of these.
5. Who was Counting Coup used on?
(a) Sick people.
(c) Family members.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stargirl take Alvina for their first outing?
2. What injury does Stargirl get when she goes to the fire?
3. Who asks Stargirl to help Alvina?
4. To what does Perry say he is drawn?
5. Why does Stargirl refuse visitors at first while in the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Stargirl say would have to happen for Leo to see this letter?
2. What good does Alvina see in being what she thinks is a bad kid?
3. What is Counting Coup?
4. How does Alvina feel during her second outing with Stargirl?
5. What makes Dootsie love the Blobfest so much?
6. What decisions about herself does Stargirl make after the fire?
7. What about Stargirl has Perry counted, and what does this reveal?
8. What does Stargirl say about pulling weeds for her job?
9. What is the hardest news for Stargirl to hear while she is in the hospital?
10. What is strange about the first long conversation Stargirl has with Perry?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)