|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Alvina told about Counting Coup?
(a) To distract her.
(b) To keep her from fighting.
(c) To teach her about growing up.
(d) To cheer her up.
2. What is the first thing Leo asks Stargirl about when they talk at night?
(c) Her name.
(d) Her schooling.
3. How does the harem make Stargirl feel?
4. Why does Stargirl feel free to write whatever she wants in this letter?
(a) It is unlikely he will read it.
(b) She wants him to hate her.
(c) It is freeing for her.
(d) She is still mad at him.
5. Who tells Alvina about Counting Coup?
(a) Her mother.
(d) A teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Stargirl asked to help Alvina?
2. What does Dootise need a costume for?
3. What is the worst news Stargirl gets when she wakes up in the hospital?
4. Where does Alvina work?
5. What advice does Betty Lou give Stargirl when she forces her out of bed one day?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Stargirl say about pulling weeds for her job?
2. Why does Stargirl start spending more time with Alvina?
3. How does Stargirl distract herself from the disappointment she feels when Perry disappoints her?
4. What is the cereus?
5. Why is Alvina told about Counting Coup?
6. How does Alvina feel during her second outing with Stargirl?
7. What does Stargirl love about the bird in her back yard?
8. Where does Stargirl meet the harem, and what does she make of them?
9. How is Betty Lou able to enjoy the cereus?
10. What is strange about the first long conversation Stargirl has with Perry?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)