|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Alvina to be angry with Stargirl?
(a) She finds out her mother hired Stargirl.
(b) She finds out Stargirl was offered her job.
(c) She finds out Stargirl likes Perry.
(d) She finds out Stargirl is homeschooled.
2. What time of day does Stargirl like to meditate?
(b) The evening.
(c) The morning.
3. What does Stargirl ask for from the person other than Leo to whom she writes?
(a) Advice about Perry.
(b) A new perspective.
(c) A ride to Arizona.
(d) A review on her writing.
4. Who plays the part of Ondine in Stargirl's dream?
(c) Betty Lou.
5. Where does Stargirl take Alvina for their first outing?
(a) A movie.
(b) Calendar Hill.
(c) The mall.
(d) The park.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Stargirl where to find Perry on hot nights?
2. What does Perry do to disappoint Stargirl?
3. What was the name of the man in Ondine?
4. How does Stargirl react when she sees the cereus?
5. Why does Charlie not talk well to Stargirl when she confronts him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is strange about the first long conversation Stargirl has with Perry?
2. What advice does Betty Lou give Stargirl about life?
3. Why does Stargirl start spending more time with Alvina?
4. What good does Alvina see in being what she thinks is a bad kid?
5. What about Stargirl has Perry counted, and what does this reveal?
6. Where does Stargirl meet the harem, and what does she make of them?
7. What does Stargirl write to Archie about?
8. What is Counting Coup?
9. Why does Stargirl end up in the hospital?
10. How does Alvina feel during her second outing with Stargirl?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)