|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Alvina told about Counting Coup?
(a) To cheer her up.
(b) To keep her from fighting.
(c) To distract her.
(d) To teach her about growing up.
2. Who is with Stargirl when she sees the cereus?
(c) All of these.
(d) Betty Lou.
3. Why is Alvina happy she is a bad kid?
(a) She might be a nice teenager.
(b) She won't have bad friends.
(c) She will have the upper hand.
(d) She will be stronger.
4. Why does Stargirl feel free to write whatever she wants in this letter?
(a) She is still mad at him.
(b) It is freeing for her.
(c) It is unlikely he will read it.
(d) She wants him to hate her.
5. Whose birthday is on August 14th?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stargirl feel when Perry asks her his first question?
2. What is Stargirl's mother's job?
3. What injury does Stargirl get when she goes to the fire?
4. Why does Charlie not talk well to Stargirl when she confronts him?
5. Where does Perry sleep on hot nights?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Stargirl say would have to happen for Leo to see this letter?
2. What has Perry figured out about Stargirl without her input?
3. How does Stargirl distract herself from the disappointment she feels when Perry disappoints her?
4. What about Stargirl has Perry counted, and what does this reveal?
5. Why is Alvina told about Counting Coup?
6. What is strange about the first long conversation Stargirl has with Perry?
7. Where does Stargirl meet the harem, and what does she make of them?
8. Why does Stargirl not think her actions with the fire were heroic?
9. What makes Dootsie love the Blobfest so much?
10. What is Counting Coup?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)