|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person other than Leo to whom Stargirl writes?
(d) Her mother.
2. What is the first thing Leo asks Stargirl about when they talk at night?
(b) Her schooling.
(d) Her name.
3. What time does Stargirl go to Calendar Hill?
(a) 4:00 pm.
(b) 4:00 am.
(c) 6:00 pm.
(d) 6:00 am.
4. What does Stargirl say Leo would have to forgive if he ever read this letter?
(a) Her anger.
(b) His own emotions.
(c) Anything bad she says.
(d) Her coping methods.
5. What advice does Betty Lou give Stargirl when she forces her out of bed one day?
(a) Bury hurts.
(b) Learn from mistakes.
(c) Live today.
(d) Don't trust anyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Alvina does Stargirl want to boost?
2. What is the first nice thing Perry says to Stargirl?
3. How does Stargirl say Leo will be able to read this letter?
4. Why does Stargirl approach the fire she sees?
5. Where does Stargirl see a fire?
Short Essay Questions
1. What advice does Betty Lou give Stargirl about life?
2. How does Alvina feel during her second outing with Stargirl?
3. What is strange about the first long conversation Stargirl has with Perry?
4. How does Alvina get fired?
5. What is the cereus?
6. What good does Alvina see in being what she thinks is a bad kid?
7. Why is Alvina told about Counting Coup?
8. How is Betty Lou able to enjoy the cereus?
9. What about Stargirl has Perry counted, and what does this reveal?
10. How does Stargirl distract herself from the disappointment she feels when Perry disappoints her?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)