|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the harem make Stargirl feel?
2. What does Stargirl think she could never share?
(a) Her boyfriend.
(b) Her friends.
(c) Her talents.
(d) Her heart.
3. Why does Stargirl approach the fire she sees?
(a) To help anybody in there.
(b) To fulfill a dream.
(c) To have a new experience.
(d) To be dangerous.
4. Where does Alvina work?
(a) A school.
(b) A mechanic shop.
(c) A grovery store.
(d) A diner.
5. Who is with Stargirl when she sees the cereus?
(a) Betty Lou.
(c) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows Stargirl her newspaper feature?
2. Who fires Alvina?
3. What does Stargirl compare herself to after Perry disappoints her?
4. How does Stargirl react when she sees the cereus?
5. Why is Alvina happy she is a bad kid?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Alvina feel during her second outing with Stargirl?
2. What decisions about herself does Stargirl make after the fire?
3. What about Stargirl has Perry counted, and what does this reveal?
4. Why is Alvina told about Counting Coup?
5. What does Stargirl say about pulling weeds for her job?
6. What is Counting Coup?
7. How is Betty Lou able to enjoy the cereus?
8. What does Stargirl write to Archie about?
9. What does Stargirl say would have to happen for Leo to see this letter?
10. What does Betty Lou say is ironic about the cereus?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)