|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bird does Stargirl relate to in her back yard?
(b) Blue Jay.
(d) Red Breasted Robin.
2. Whose birthday is on August 14th?
3. Why does Charlie say he likes silence?
(a) He can hear Grace better.
(b) He can feel calm.
(c) He can forget his age.
(d) He can ignore the world.
4. What causes Stargirl to force Betty Lou out of bed?
(a) Perry stands her up.
(b) Dootsie says something mean.
(c) She gets a letter from Leo.
(d) Her mother gets mad at her.
5. Why does Stargirl feel free to write whatever she wants in this letter?
(a) She wants him to hate her.
(b) It is unlikely he will read it.
(c) She is still mad at him.
(d) It is freeing for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the worst news Stargirl gets when she wakes up in the hospital?
2. What makes Stargirl feel connected to Arnold?
3. Who asks Stargirl to help Alvina?
4. What does Stargirl invite Perry to do?
5. How does Stargirl react when she sees the cereus?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Dootsie love the Blobfest so much?
2. How does Stargirl distract herself from the disappointment she feels when Perry disappoints her?
3. How does Alvina feel during her second outing with Stargirl?
4. Why is Alvina told about Counting Coup?
5. What has Perry figured out about Stargirl without her input?
6. What does Stargirl say would have to happen for Leo to see this letter?
7. What advice does Betty Lou give Stargirl about life?
8. What does Stargirl love about the bird in her back yard?
9. What is the hardest news for Stargirl to hear while she is in the hospital?
10. What is the cereus?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)