|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Stargirl go to Calendar Hill?
(a) 4:00 pm.
(b) 4:00 am.
(c) 6:00 am.
(d) 6:00 pm.
2. Who tells Alvina about Counting Coup?
(b) A teacher.
(c) Her mother.
3. What does Perry do to disappoint Stargirl?
(a) He doesn't come to Calendar Hill.
(b) He isn't sleeping on his roof.
(c) He never writes back.
(d) He doesn't come to the Blobfest.
4. How does the harem make Stargirl feel?
5. Why does Charlie not talk well to Stargirl when she confronts him?
(a) He is tired.
(b) He is focused on Grace.
(c) He is crying.
(d) He can't hear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Neva work?
2. How does Stargirl feel when Perry asks her his first question?
3. What does Stargirl invite Perry to do?
4. Who makes Dootsie a costume?
5. Where does Stargirl take Alvina for their first outing?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Betty Lou able to enjoy the cereus?
2. What does Stargirl love about the bird in her back yard?
3. How does Alvina get fired?
4. How does Alvina feel during her second outing with Stargirl?
5. What is Counting Coup?
6. What does Stargirl say would have to happen for Leo to see this letter?
7. Why does Stargirl end up in the hospital?
8. Why does Stargirl not think her actions with the fire were heroic?
9. How does Stargirl distract herself from the disappointment she feels when Perry disappoints her?
10. Why is Alvina told about Counting Coup?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)