|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who fires Alvina?
2. How does Stargirl say Leo will be able to read this letter?
(a) If Archie offers to send it.
(b) If she hands it to him.
(c) If he asks for it.
(d) He will never see it ever.
3. What does Stargirl say Leo would have to forgive if he ever read this letter?
(a) His own emotions.
(b) Her anger.
(c) Anything bad she says.
(d) Her coping methods.
4. Who is the first person other than Leo to whom Stargirl writes?
(b) Her mother.
5. Who does the harem love?
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Stargirl to force Betty Lou out of bed?
2. What is the cereus?
3. Why does Stargirl agree to help Alvina?
4. What was the name of the man in Ondine?
5. What is Stargirl doing when she sees a fire?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Alvina told about Counting Coup?
2. Why does Stargirl not think her actions with the fire were heroic?
3. Where does Stargirl meet the harem, and what does she make of them?
4. How does Stargirl distract herself from the disappointment she feels when Perry disappoints her?
5. How does Alvina feel during her second outing with Stargirl?
6. What is strange about the first long conversation Stargirl has with Perry?
7. What is Counting Coup?
8. What does Stargirl say about pulling weeds for her job?
9. What good does Alvina see in being what she thinks is a bad kid?
10. What does Stargirl write to Archie about?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)