|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes Dootsie a costume?
(b) Betty Lou.
(d) Stargirl's mother.
2. What does Stargirl ask for from the person other than Leo to whom she writes?
(a) A ride to Arizona.
(b) Advice about Perry.
(c) A new perspective.
(d) A review on her writing.
3. What does Perry do to disappoint Stargirl?
(a) He doesn't come to Calendar Hill.
(b) He never writes back.
(c) He doesn't come to the Blobfest.
(d) He isn't sleeping on his roof.
4. What is the worst news Stargirl gets when she wakes up in the hospital?
(a) Cinnamon is missing.
(b) Alvina is sick.
(c) Perry has a new girlfriend.
(d) She has a broken ankle.
5. Why does Charlie not talk well to Stargirl when she confronts him?
(a) He is tired.
(b) He is focused on Grace.
(c) He can't hear.
(d) He is crying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Alvina fired?
2. Whose birthday is on August 14th?
3. Why does Stargirl agree to help Alvina?
4. What is the cereus?
5. Where does Neva work?
Short Essay Questions
1. What good does Alvina see in being what she thinks is a bad kid?
2. What does Stargirl say would have to happen for Leo to see this letter?
3. What has Perry figured out about Stargirl without her input?
4. What does Betty Lou say is ironic about the cereus?
5. What does Stargirl write to Archie about?
6. What is strange about the first long conversation Stargirl has with Perry?
7. Why does Stargirl not think her actions with the fire were heroic?
8. What advice does Betty Lou give Stargirl about life?
9. What makes Dootsie love the Blobfest so much?
10. How does Alvina get fired?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)