|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cereus?
(a) A kind of ink.
(b) A flower.
(c) A writer.
(d) A French pastry.
2. What kind of bird does Stargirl relate to in her back yard?
(a) Red Breasted Robin.
(d) Blue Jay.
3. What causes Alvina to be angry with Stargirl?
(a) She finds out Stargirl is homeschooled.
(b) She finds out Stargirl likes Perry.
(c) She finds out Stargirl was offered her job.
(d) She finds out her mother hired Stargirl.
4. How does Stargirl find out about the Blobfest?
(a) Dootsie tells her.
(b) She sees posters.
(c) She helps plan it.
(d) She hears a radio ad for it.
5. Why does Perry say he wants to learn to meditate?
(a) To escape his life.
(b) To be more like her.
(c) To spend some time with her.
(d) To be alone for once.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the cereus?
2. What is the first thing Leo asks Stargirl about when they talk at night?
3. Who was Counting Coup used on?
4. Who is with Stargirl when she sees the cereus?
5. What time of day does Stargirl like to meditate?
Short Essay Questions
1. What decisions about herself does Stargirl make after the fire?
2. What does Stargirl say about pulling weeds for her job?
3. Why does Stargirl start spending more time with Alvina?
4. What does Stargirl say would have to happen for Leo to see this letter?
5. How is Betty Lou able to enjoy the cereus?
6. What is strange about the first long conversation Stargirl has with Perry?
7. What is the hardest news for Stargirl to hear while she is in the hospital?
8. What is Counting Coup?
9. What has Perry figured out about Stargirl without her input?
10. How does Alvina feel during her second outing with Stargirl?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)