|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stargirl doing when she sees a fire?
(a) Walking her rat.
(b) Going on a milk run.
(c) Putting her calendar marker out.
(d) Taking a field trip.
2. Why does Stargirl approach the fire she sees?
(a) To be dangerous.
(b) To help anybody in there.
(c) To have a new experience.
(d) To fulfill a dream.
3. Why does Stargirl refuse visitors at first while in the hospital?
(a) She is too sad.
(b) She hurts too much.
(c) She is too sick.
(d) She is embarassed.
4. Where does Perry sleep on hot nights?
(a) His roof.
(b) Calendar Hill.
(c) The library.
(d) The park.
5. Who tells Stargirl where to find Perry on hot nights?
(d) Betty Lou.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stargirl find out about the Blobfest?
2. What is the worst news Stargirl gets when she wakes up in the hospital?
3. Who wins the costume contest?
4. Who does Stargirl take with her on Alvina's first outing?
5. Why is Stargirl asked to help Alvina?
Short Essay Questions
1. What decisions about herself does Stargirl make after the fire?
2. What makes Dootsie love the Blobfest so much?
3. How does Stargirl distract herself from the disappointment she feels when Perry disappoints her?
4. What does Stargirl write to Archie about?
5. What advice does Betty Lou give Stargirl about life?
6. How is Betty Lou able to enjoy the cereus?
7. Why is Alvina told about Counting Coup?
8. What is the hardest news for Stargirl to hear while she is in the hospital?
9. What does Stargirl say would have to happen for Leo to see this letter?
10. Why does Stargirl start spending more time with Alvina?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)