|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Stargirl feel connected to Arnold?
(a) She wants to find herself.
(b) She wants to find him.
(c) She wants Leo to look for her.
(d) She wants to help people.
2. What does Dootise need a costume for?
(a) A school carnival.
(b) The Blob fest.
(d) A play.
3. What culture started Counting Coup?
(c) Native Americans.
(d) The Chinese.
4. Why does Charlie say he likes silence?
(a) He can hear Grace better.
(b) He can feel calm.
(c) He can forget his age.
(d) He can ignore the world.
5. Why is Alvina happy she is a bad kid?
(a) She will be stronger.
(b) She might be a nice teenager.
(c) She will have the upper hand.
(d) She won't have bad friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the man in Ondine?
2. Who wins the costume contest?
3. What does Stargirl say Leo would have to forgive if he ever read this letter?
4. Why is Alvina told about Counting Coup?
5. Who does Stargirl take with her on Alvina's first outing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What about Stargirl has Perry counted, and what does this reveal?
2. What does Stargirl say about pulling weeds for her job?
3. What is the hardest news for Stargirl to hear while she is in the hospital?
4. What advice does Betty Lou give Stargirl about life?
5. What makes Dootsie love the Blobfest so much?
6. What good does Alvina see in being what she thinks is a bad kid?
7. How does Alvina feel during her second outing with Stargirl?
8. Why does Stargirl end up in the hospital?
9. What has Perry figured out about Stargirl without her input?
10. Why does Stargirl not think her actions with the fire were heroic?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)