|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Stargirl go to Calendar Hill?
(a) 4:00 pm.
(b) 4:00 am.
(c) 6:00 am.
(d) 6:00 pm.
2. Why does Stargirl refuse visitors at first while in the hospital?
(a) She hurts too much.
(b) She is too sick.
(c) She is too sad.
(d) She is embarassed.
3. Where does Stargirl see a fire?
(a) At a school.
(b) In a field.
(c) In a church.
(d) At a cabin.
4. How does Stargirl feel when Perry asks her his first question?
5. What phase is Stargirl supposed to help Alvina get out of?
(a) All of these.
(b) Her irresponsible phase.
(c) Her bullying phase.
(d) Her lying phase.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Stargirl go to Calendar Hill?
2. What makes Stargirl feel connected to Arnold?
3. Why does Stargirl approach the fire she sees?
4. How does the harem make Stargirl feel?
5. What does Dootise need a costume for?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Alvina feel during her second outing with Stargirl?
2. What does Betty Lou say is ironic about the cereus?
3. What does Stargirl say would have to happen for Leo to see this letter?
4. What makes Dootsie love the Blobfest so much?
5. What has Perry figured out about Stargirl without her input?
6. What is strange about the first long conversation Stargirl has with Perry?
7. Why is Alvina told about Counting Coup?
8. What about Stargirl has Perry counted, and what does this reveal?
9. What does Stargirl write to Archie about?
10. How does Stargirl distract herself from the disappointment she feels when Perry disappoints her?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)