|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Alvina told about Counting Coup?
(a) To keep her from fighting.
(b) To distract her.
(c) To teach her about growing up.
(d) To cheer her up.
2. Where does Alvina work?
(a) A school.
(b) A mechanic shop.
(c) A diner.
(d) A grovery store.
3. What is Stargirl's mother's job?
(b) Bus driver.
(c) Costume designer.
4. Why does Perry say he wants to learn to meditate?
(a) To spend some time with her.
(b) To be more like her.
(c) To be alone for once.
(d) To escape his life.
5. What is Stargirl doing when she sees a fire?
(a) Putting her calendar marker out.
(b) Going on a milk run.
(c) Walking her rat.
(d) Taking a field trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charlie not talk well to Stargirl when she confronts him?
2. What does Stargirl say Leo would have to forgive if he ever read this letter?
3. What is the cereus?
4. How does Stargirl celebrate after the costume contest?
5. What makes Stargirl feel connected to Arnold?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Stargirl start spending more time with Alvina?
2. What advice does Betty Lou give Stargirl about life?
3. Why does Stargirl end up in the hospital?
4. What is the hardest news for Stargirl to hear while she is in the hospital?
5. How does Alvina get fired?
6. How does Stargirl distract herself from the disappointment she feels when Perry disappoints her?
7. What does Stargirl write to Archie about?
8. What is strange about the first long conversation Stargirl has with Perry?
9. What is the cereus?
10. What does Stargirl say would have to happen for Leo to see this letter?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)