|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Stargirl approach the fire she sees?
(a) To have a new experience.
(b) To be dangerous.
(c) To help anybody in there.
(d) To fulfill a dream.
2. Why is Alvina fired?
(a) She was late too often.
(b) She stole doughnuts.
(c) She fights with the boys.
(d) She made a money mistake.
3. How does Stargirl find out about the Blobfest?
(a) She hears a radio ad for it.
(b) She helps plan it.
(c) She sees posters.
(d) Dootsie tells her.
4. How does Stargirl feel when Perry asks her his first question?
5. What causes Stargirl to force Betty Lou out of bed?
(a) Perry stands her up.
(b) Her mother gets mad at her.
(c) She gets a letter from Leo.
(d) Dootsie says something mean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stargirl say Leo would have to forgive if he ever read this letter?
2. What does Dootise need a costume for?
3. What culture started Counting Coup?
4. What was the name of the man in Ondine?
5. Who fires Alvina?
Short Essay Questions
1. What about Stargirl has Perry counted, and what does this reveal?
2. What is strange about the first long conversation Stargirl has with Perry?
3. What is the cereus?
4. What does Stargirl say would have to happen for Leo to see this letter?
5. How does Stargirl distract herself from the disappointment she feels when Perry disappoints her?
6. Why does Stargirl start spending more time with Alvina?
7. Where does Stargirl meet the harem, and what does she make of them?
8. What has Perry figured out about Stargirl without her input?
9. Why does Stargirl not think her actions with the fire were heroic?
10. What is the hardest news for Stargirl to hear while she is in the hospital?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)