|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stargirl decide to do to help her depression?
(a) Get a job.
(b) Help others.
(c) Get a new boyfriend.
(d) Write a letter.
2. How many fingernails has Alvina painted?
3. How old is Alvina?
4. What does Archie say were the saddest days of Archie's life?
(a) When Leo dumped Stargirl.
(b) When Stargirl wasn't herself.
(c) When Stargirl moved away.
(d) When Leo went to college.
5. What does Stargirl feel like she was basking in on Enchanted Hill?
(d) The Past.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is stolen from Betty Lou while Dootsie is sick?
2. What is the name of Charles' wife?
3. What special power does Dootsie think she has?
4. What does Stargirl say snow covers up?
5. What is Stargirl's father's job?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Stargirl not think her actions with the fire were heroic?
2. How does Stargirl mark her happiness?
3. What makes Stargirl jealous of the thief?
4. Where does Stargirl meet the harem, and what does she make of them?
5. What has Perry figured out about Stargirl without her input?
6. How is March 21st symbolic in the book?
7. Which is Stargirl's father's clients does Stargirl like best, and why?
8. What does Betty Lou suffer from, and how does it affect her life?
9. How does Alvina get fired?
10. What confuses Stargirl when Alvina tells her more about Perry?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)