|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stargirl do when she sees the first flower in the snow?
(a) Throws a party.
(b) Writes a poem.
2. What was Stargirl about to do when Alvina got in a fight at the festival?
(a) Buy a sticky bun.
(b) Send a letter.
(c) Take a picture.
(d) Turn in the thief.
3. What do Stargirl and Dootsie spend a lot of time doing at the festival?
(b) People watching.
(c) Taking pictures.
(d) Playing games.
4. What is Stargirl's business?
(a) The Garden Groomer.
(b) The Lawn Lover.
(c) The Plant Professor.
(d) The Weed Whacker.
5. What does Stargirl like to do on Enchanted Hill?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is responsible for disturbing Stargirl's concentration in the library.?
2. How old is Alvina?
3. Why does Stargirl worry about Betty Lou while Dootsie is sick?
4. What does Stargirl want the snow to cover?
5. How does Betty Lou feel when Stargirl describes the festival?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Stargirl relate so well to the stone piles?
2. What happens when Stargirl starts leaving gifts for Charles, and why?
3. How does Stargirl say her depression makes her feel in the mornings?
4. How does Stargirl meet Dootsie?
5. Why does Stargirl worry about Betty Lou while Dootsie is sick?
6. How does Stargirl mark her happiness?
7. What does Stargirl yell at the man at the stone piles, and what happens?
8. What is ironic about Stargirl chasing the thief to his house?
9. How does Stargirl feel when the first snow falls?
10. What happened at Maiden's Leap?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)