|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of book is Perry reading in the library?
(a) A British romance.
(b) A Japanese comic book.
(c) A French play.
(d) A German drama.
2. What does Stargirl call the snow?
(a) A reminder.
(b) A gift.
(c) An omen.
(d) A dream.
3. Who does Dootsie say she hates at the festival?
4. What do Stargirl and Dootsie spend a lot of time doing at the festival?
(a) People watching.
(b) Playing games.
(d) Taking pictures.
5. Where has Stargirl seen the person stealing from Betty Lou while Dootsie is sick?
(a) In a dumpster.
(b) At school.
(c) At the graveyard.
(d) In her father's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stargirl's real name?
2. Where did Stargirl get the name Stargirl?
3. How does Archie cheer Stargirl up?
4. Where does Stargirl meet Alvina?
5. What does Archie always have with him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Stargirl relate so well to the stone piles?
2. How does Stargirl mark her happiness?
3. What does Stargirl miss the most about her last home?
4. What happened at Maiden's Leap?
5. What is the big fight that Stargirl breaks up when she is at Alvina's house?
6. Why does Stargirl worry about Betty Lou while Dootsie is sick?
7. What strange thing does Stargirl notice about Alvina at the festival?
8. What does Dootsie do to frighten her mother one day?
9. Who is Charles?
10. What strange sight does Stargirl see when she is at work with her father?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)