|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Archie cheer Stargirl up?
(a) He sends a letter.
(b) He calls her.
(c) He leaves a note on her doorstep.
(d) He comes for a visit.
2. Why does Dootsie always visit Betty Lou?
(a) To get a doughnut.
(b) To keep her company.
(c) To make her mom proud.
(d) To hear new stories.
3. What does Archie always have with him?
(a) All of these.
(b) A pipe.
(c) A book.
(d) A cane.
4. Why does Stargirl worry about Betty Lou while Dootsie is sick?
(a) Nobody will bring her doughnuts inside.
(b) She will be lonely.
(c) Her medicine will be in her mailbox.
(d) Her house will not be cleaned.
5. Where did Stargirl get the name Stargirl?
(a) Her ex-boyfriend.
(b) She gave it to herself.
(c) Her little sister.
(d) Her grandparents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Archie say were the saddest days of Archie's life?
2. What is the thief's house made of?
3. What kind of pet does Stargirl have?
4. How many fingernails has Alvina painted?
5. When does Stargirl begin this book?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Stargirl meet Dootsie?
2. What happens when Stargirl starts leaving gifts for Charles, and why?
3. Who is Charles?
4. What confuses Stargirl when Alvina tells her more about Perry?
5. What happened at Maiden's Leap?
6. What does Stargirl say when Dootsie asks about her relationship status?
7. How does Stargirl mark her happiness?
8. Why does Stargirl relate so well to the stone piles?
9. How does Stargirl feel when the first snow falls?
10. What makes Stargirl jealous of the thief?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)