|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Stargirl about to do when Alvina got in a fight at the festival?
(a) Take a picture.
(b) Turn in the thief.
(c) Send a letter.
(d) Buy a sticky bun.
2. What does Archie say were the saddest days of Archie's life?
(a) When Leo dumped Stargirl.
(b) When Leo went to college.
(c) When Stargirl moved away.
(d) When Stargirl wasn't herself.
3. What does Stargirl do on her strange field trips?
(a) Writes poetry.
(b) Marks time.
(c) Collects items.
(d) Talks to others.
4. What does Stargirl want the snow to cover?
(a) Her heart.
(b) Her last 2 years of life.
(c) Her relationship with Leo.
(d) Her move to a new place.
5. What stays with Stargirl for the rest of the week after June 21st?
(a) A memory of Leo.
(b) The joy on Dootsie's face.
(c) The warmth of the sun.
(d) The beating of her heart as she lays in bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stargirl say Charles really understands?
2. Who does Dootsie say she hates at the festival?
3. What does Betty-Lou suffer from?
4. Which people connected to her father's job does Stargirl like the most?
5. How does Stargirl try to comfort herself about her broken heart?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Stargirl do when she goes to work with her father?
2. How is March 21st symbolic in the book?
3. How does Stargirl say her depression makes her feel in the mornings?
4. What confuses Stargirl when Alvina tells her more about Perry?
5. What happens when Stargirl starts leaving gifts for Charles, and why?
6. Who is Charles?
7. How does Stargirl meet Dootsie?
8. What makes Stargirl jealous of the thief?
9. How does Stargirl mark her happiness?
10. What does Alvina tell Stargirl about Perry?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)