|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens on March 21st?
(a) The Vernal Equinox.
(b) A solar eclipse.
(c) A lunar eclipse.
(d) The Summer Soltice.
2. What does Dootsie do for Betty Lou after the festival?
(a) Takes her on a walk.
(b) Decorates her house like the festival.
(c) Makes some festival food.
(d) Throws a mock festival on the sidewalk.
3. Who does Stargirl consider her best friend?
4. What stays with Stargirl for the rest of the week after June 21st?
(a) The joy on Dootsie's face.
(b) A memory of Leo.
(c) The beating of her heart as she lays in bed.
(d) The warmth of the sun.
5. Who does Alvina chase while talking to Stargirl?
(a) Her brother.
(b) A boy.
(c) Her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened at Maiden's Leap?
2. What is Stargirl doing when she sees someone stealing from Betty Lou?
3. What does Stargirl do when she sees the first flower in the snow?
4. What kind of pet does Stargirl have?
5. How old is Alvina?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Stargirl feel when the first snow falls?
2. Why does Stargirl feel so territorial of Dootsie when new people pop up in her life?
3. Why does Stargirl love Enchanted Hill so much?
4. What strange thing does Stargirl notice about Alvina at the festival?
5. What does Stargirl miss the most about her last home?
6. How does Stargirl say her depression makes her feel in the mornings?
7. What makes Stargirl jealous of the thief?
8. What happened at Maiden's Leap?
9. What does Stargirl yell at the man at the stone piles, and what happens?
10. What does Stargirl say when Dootsie asks about her relationship status?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)