|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is this book written?
2. What does Stargirl want the snow to cover?
(a) Her relationship with Leo.
(b) Her move to a new place.
(c) Her last 2 years of life.
(d) Her heart.
3. What is Stargirl doing when she meets Dootsie?
(b) Writing a letter.
4. Why does Betty Lou feel the way she does when Stargirl describes the festival?
(a) She may never go to a party again.
(b) She misses the festival.
(c) She should be better by now.
(d) She has more courage to try and attend next year.
5. Why didn't Archie like Leo?
(a) He wasn't very smart.
(b) He didn't fight to keep Stargirl.
(c) He wanted to change Stargirl.
(d) He stopped coming to meetings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stargirl say snow covers up?
2. What is the first flower Stargirl sees in the snow?
3. Who does Stargirl look for at the stone piles?
4. What does Stargirl say Charles really understands?
5. What stays with Stargirl for the rest of the week after June 21st?
Short Essay Questions
1. What confuses Stargirl when Alvina tells her more about Perry?
2. What makes Stargirl jealous of the thief?
3. What does Stargirl see in Alvina's bedroom?
4. Who is Ondine?
5. How does Stargirl mark her happiness?
6. Why does Stargirl love Enchanted Hill so much?
7. Which is Stargirl's father's clients does Stargirl like best, and why?
8. How does Stargirl meet Dootsie?
9. Why does Stargirl feel so territorial of Dootsie when new people pop up in her life?
10. What does Stargirl do when she goes to work with her father?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)