|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dootsie do for Betty Lou after the festival?
(a) Decorates her house like the festival.
(b) Takes her on a walk.
(c) Makes some festival food.
(d) Throws a mock festival on the sidewalk.
2. What time of day does Dootsie come to see Stargirl's pet?
3. To what does Stargirl compare tombstones?
(a) Memories of Leo.
(b) Her mistakes.
(c) Her dreams.
(d) The plans she made.
4. Where does Stargirl learn about the thief?
(a) Betty Lou's house.
(b) Her house.
(c) Marge's diner.
(d) The mock festival.
5. What does Stargirl call the snow?
(a) An omen.
(b) A gift.
(c) A reminder.
(d) A dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stargirl start going to the library?
2. Who sends Stargirl on her strange field trips?
3. Who is responsible for disturbing Stargirl's concentration in the library.?
4. What does Stargirl's father suggest to get her out of her depression?
5. What does Archie always have with him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the most important thing Archie hopes to teach Stargirl?
2. Which is Stargirl's father's clients does Stargirl like best, and why?
3. What does Alvina tell Stargirl about Perry?
4. Why does Stargirl relate so well to the stone piles?
5. How does Betty Lou come to Stargirl's party?
6. How does Stargirl say her depression makes her feel in the mornings?
7. Why does Stargirl love Enchanted Hill so much?
8. What is the big fight that Stargirl breaks up when she is at Alvina's house?
9. What makes Dootsie love the Blobfest so much?
10. What is ironic about Stargirl chasing the thief to his house?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)