|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Archie say were the saddest days of Archie's life?
(a) When Stargirl moved away.
(b) When Stargirl wasn't herself.
(c) When Leo dumped Stargirl.
(d) When Leo went to college.
2. To what does Stargirl compare tombstones?
(a) The plans she made.
(b) Her dreams.
(c) Memories of Leo.
(d) Her mistakes.
3. Where is the festival held that Stargirl takes Dootsie to?
(a) The Rec. Center.
(b) The park.
(c) The school.
(d) The church.
4. What time does Stargirl wake up on June 21st?
(b) 4:00 in the morning.
(c) 6:00 in the morning.
(d) 11:00 am.
5. What is the thief's house made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dootsie say she hates at the festival?
2. What special power does Dootsie think she has?
3. What does Stargirl say Leo did to her heart?
4. Who sends Stargirl on her strange field trips?
5. What does Stargirl say snow covers up?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Stargirl meet Dootsie?
2. What is the big fight that Stargirl breaks up when she is at Alvina's house?
3. What does Stargirl see in Alvina's bedroom?
4. Why does Stargirl relate so well to the stone piles?
5. Who is Charles?
6. What does Dootsie do to frighten her mother one day?
7. How does Stargirl feel when the first snow falls?
8. What does Stargirl yell at the man at the stone piles, and what happens?
9. What does Stargirl do when she goes to work with her father?
10. What is ironic about Stargirl chasing the thief to his house?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)