|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Betty Lou feel when Stargirl describes the festival?
2. What does Stargirl feel like she was basking in on Enchanted Hill?
(a) The Past.
3. Why didn't Archie like Leo?
(a) He wanted to change Stargirl.
(b) He stopped coming to meetings.
(c) He wasn't very smart.
(d) He didn't fight to keep Stargirl.
4. What is Dootsie's last name?
5. How does Archie cheer Stargirl up?
(a) He sends a letter.
(b) He leaves a note on her doorstep.
(c) He comes for a visit.
(d) He calls her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dootsie do for Betty Lou after the festival?
2. Why does Stargirl worry about Betty Lou while Dootsie is sick?
3. What does Stargirl want the snow to cover?
4. Who does Alvina chase while talking to Stargirl?
5. Where does Charles go to spend time with his wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Stargirl worry about Betty Lou while Dootsie is sick?
2. How is March 21st symbolic in the book?
3. What happened at Maiden's Leap?
4. What does Dootsie do to frighten her mother one day?
5. What is ironic about Stargirl chasing the thief to his house?
6. Why does Stargirl feel so territorial of Dootsie when new people pop up in her life?
7. What does Stargirl see on Alvina's door, and what does this mean?
8. Who is Charles?
9. What does Stargirl do when she goes to work with her father?
10. What does Stargirl say when Dootsie asks about her relationship status?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)