|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day does Dootsie come to see Stargirl's pet?
2. What does Stargirl wonder when she sees a lone goose?
(a) Where his flock is.
(b) How he knows where to go.
(c) What his name is.
(d) If he is being hunted.
3. What does Charles do with Stargirl's gifts when he first sees them?
(a) Throws them away.
(b) Burries them.
(c) Burns them.
(d) Eats them.
4. What is the name of Alvina's brother?
5. What does Stargirl shout at the thief when she follows him home?
(a) Stealing is bad.
(b) There is more in store for you.
(c) Karma will catch up with you.
(d) Stay away from Dootise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stargirl doing when she sees someone stealing from Betty Lou?
2. How does Betty Lou feel when Stargirl describes the festival?
3. Why didn't Archie like Leo?
4. What does Stargirl decide to do to help her depression?
5. How does Stargirl feel when she sees the thief talking to Dootsie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Stargirl jealous of the thief?
2. What is ironic about Stargirl chasing the thief to his house?
3. How does Stargirl feel when the first snow falls?
4. What does Alvina tell Stargirl about Perry?
5. What does Betty Lou suffer from, and how does it affect her life?
6. What strange sight does Stargirl see when she is at work with her father?
7. Which is Stargirl's father's clients does Stargirl like best, and why?
8. What strange thing does Stargirl notice about Alvina at the festival?
9. What confuses Stargirl when Alvina tells her more about Perry?
10. How is March 21st symbolic in the book?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)