|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Alvina happy she is a bad kid?
(a) She won't have bad friends.
(b) She might be a nice teenager.
(c) She will be stronger.
(d) She will have the upper hand.
2. Who does the harem love?
3. What does Stargirl compare herself to after Perry disappoints her?
(a) A colorless rainbow.
(b) A black and white picture.
(c) A spilled cup of coffee.
(d) A vegetarian.
4. What tattoo do the harem girls wear?
(b) Heart and cupid.
5. What does Stargirl promise Leo in this letter in July?
(a) That she will see him again.
(b) That she will love again.
(c) That she will try to forget.
(d) That she will not mail this.
6. What is the cereus?
(a) A kind of ink.
(b) A writer.
(c) A French pastry.
(d) A flower.
7. To what does Perry say he is drawn?
(a) Spending time with Stargirl.
(b) Learning more.
(c) Running away.
8. Where does Alvina work?
(a) A grovery store.
(b) A diner.
(c) A mechanic shop.
(d) A school.
9. Who makes Dootsie a costume?
(b) Betty Lou.
(d) Stargirl's mother.
10. What causes Alvina to be angry with Stargirl?
(a) She finds out her mother hired Stargirl.
(b) She finds out Stargirl is homeschooled.
(c) She finds out Stargirl was offered her job.
(d) She finds out Stargirl likes Perry.
11. What does Stargirl think she could never share?
(a) Her friends.
(b) Her talents.
(c) Her heart.
(d) Her boyfriend.
12. How does Stargirl find out about the Blobfest?
(a) She sees posters.
(b) Dootsie tells her.
(c) She hears a radio ad for it.
(d) She helps plan it.
13. How does the harem make Stargirl feel?
14. What advice does Betty Lou give Stargirl when she forces her out of bed one day?
(a) Learn from mistakes.
(b) Live today.
(c) Don't trust anyone.
(d) Bury hurts.
15. Where does Perry sleep on hot nights?
(a) Calendar Hill.
(b) The park.
(c) His roof.
(d) The library.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Counting Coup used on?
2. Where does Stargirl take Alvina on their second outing?
3. Whose birthday is on August 14th?
4. Who tells Alvina about Counting Coup?
5. What culture started Counting Coup?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)