|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is offered Alvina's job?
2. What does Stargirl say Leo would have to forgive if he ever read this letter?
(a) Her anger.
(b) His own emotions.
(c) Her coping methods.
(d) Anything bad she says.
3. Who plays the part of Ondine in Stargirl's dream?
(a) Betty Lou.
4. To what does Perry say he is drawn?
(a) Spending time with Stargirl.
(c) Running away.
(d) Learning more.
5. Why does Stargirl refuse visitors at first while in the hospital?
(a) She is embarassed.
(b) She is too sick.
(c) She hurts too much.
(d) She is too sad.
6. How does Stargirl celebrate after the costume contest?
(a) She gets pizza.
(b) She throws a party.
(c) She writes to Leo.
(d) She makes a card.
7. What causes Stargirl to force Betty Lou out of bed?
(a) Perry stands her up.
(b) She gets a letter from Leo.
(c) Dootsie says something mean.
(d) Her mother gets mad at her.
8. Who fires Alvina?
9. What is the first thing Leo asks Stargirl about when they talk at night?
(a) Her schooling.
(c) Her name.
10. Who owns the cereus?
(b) Betty Lou.
(d) Stargirl's mother.
11. Who makes Dootsie a costume?
(a) Betty Lou.
(b) Stargirl's mother.
12. What about Alvina does Stargirl want to boost?
(a) Her manners.
(b) Her self esteem.
(c) Her appearance.
(d) Her love.
13. What is the cereus?
(a) A kind of ink.
(b) A flower.
(c) A writer.
(d) A French pastry.
14. How does Stargirl find out about the Blobfest?
(a) She helps plan it.
(b) She sees posters.
(c) She hears a radio ad for it.
(d) Dootsie tells her.
15. What tattoo do the harem girls wear?
(c) Heart and cupid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Perry say he wants to learn to meditate?
2. Who was Counting Coup used on?
3. What does Stargirl invite Perry to do?
4. Why does Stargirl think she might be drawn to Perry?
5. What time does Stargirl go to Calendar Hill?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)