|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows Stargirl her newspaper feature?
(b) Her mother.
2. Where does Stargirl see a fire?
(a) At a school.
(b) At a cabin.
(c) In a field.
(d) In a church.
3. What is the first nice thing Perry says to Stargirl?
(a) She is intelligent.
(b) She is interesting.
(c) She is beautiful.
(d) She is creative.
4. What time does Stargirl go to Calendar Hill?
(a) 6:00 pm.
(b) 4:00 am.
(c) 6:00 am.
(d) 4:00 pm.
5. What is Stargirl's mother's job?
(b) Bus driver.
(c) Costume designer.
6. What is the cereus?
(a) A flower.
(b) A writer.
(c) A kind of ink.
(d) A French pastry.
7. Why is Stargirl asked to help Alvina?
(a) Alvina has some struggles.
(b) Stargirl is very stable.
(c) All of these.
(d) Alvina likes Stargirl.
8. What does Stargirl think she could never share?
(a) Her heart.
(b) Her friends.
(c) Her talents.
(d) Her boyfriend.
9. Why is Alvina told about Counting Coup?
(a) To keep her from fighting.
(b) To cheer her up.
(c) To distract her.
(d) To teach her about growing up.
10. Who makes Dootsie a costume?
(a) Betty Lou.
(c) Stargirl's mother.
11. What kind of bird does Stargirl relate to in her back yard?
(a) Red Breasted Robin.
(d) Blue Jay.
12. Why does Charlie not talk well to Stargirl when she confronts him?
(a) He is crying.
(b) He is tired.
(c) He can't hear.
(d) He is focused on Grace.
13. Who plays the part of Ondine in Stargirl's dream?
(d) Betty Lou.
14. Who tells Alvina about Counting Coup?
(c) Her mother.
(d) A teacher.
15. Who wins the costume contest?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the man in Ondine?
2. Why is the Blobfest held?
3. What does Dootise need a costume for?
4. What does Perry do to disappoint Stargirl?
5. What does Stargirl ask for from the person other than Leo to whom she writes?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)