|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Stargirl and Dootsie spend a lot of time doing at the festival?
(a) People watching.
(c) Playing games.
(d) Taking pictures.
2. What is stolen from Betty Lou while Dootsie is sick?
(a) Her groceries.
(b) Her doughnuts.
(c) Her rake.
(d) Her checks.
3. Who does Stargirl see at the stone piles?
(a) A lost child.
(b) The ghost of Leo.
(c) A mentally ill man.
4. When does Stargirl begin this book?
(a) December 31.
(b) December 25.
(c) January 1.
(d) February 2.
5. What kind of pet does Stargirl have?
6. Why does Betty Lou feel the way she does when Stargirl describes the festival?
(a) She should be better by now.
(b) She may never go to a party again.
(c) She has more courage to try and attend next year.
(d) She misses the festival.
7. What is Stargirl's father's job?
(b) Shop owner.
(c) Milk man.
8. Why does Stargirl start going to the library?
(a) To do homework.
(b) To enjoy the air conditioning.
(c) To avoid Dootsie.
(d) To keep from working.
9. Who does Alvina fight with at the festival?
(a) Her brother.
(b) An older girl.
(c) A boy.
(d) Her step-sister.
10. What is mind washing according to Stargirl?
11. Where does Stargirl recognize the boy she sees stealing from the festival from?
(a) Her walks.
(b) The dumpster.
(c) Her father's office.
(d) Her dreams.
12. What is Stargirl doing when she sees someone stealing from Betty Lou?
(b) Visiting Dootsie.
(c) Riding her bike.
(d) Talking to Alvina.
13. What does Stargirl say snow covers up?
(a) The truth.
14. What does Stargirl start leaving on Grace's tombstone?
15. What is the thief's house made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What festival does Stargirl take Dootsie to?
2. Who steals something from Betty Lou while Dootise is sick?
3. What disturbs Stargirl's concentration in the library?
4. Who does Alvina chase while talking to Stargirl?
5. What happens on June 21st?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)