|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Archie always have with him?
(a) A pipe.
(b) A cane.
(c) All of these.
(d) A book.
2. How does Stargirl describe the stone piles?
(a) All of these.
3. What does Stargirl feel like she was basking in on Enchanted Hill?
(a) The Past.
4. What does Stargirl say Charles really understands?
(d) Lost dreams.
5. Who steals something from Betty Lou while Dootise is sick?
(a) A little girl.
(c) A dog.
(d) A boy.
6. What festival does Stargirl take Dootsie to?
(a) The Fairy Festival.
(b) The Easter Parade Festival.
(c) The Spring Festival.
(d) The Dogwood Festival.
7. Who does Stargirl talk to when she begins to worry about Betty Lou while Dootsie is sick?
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
8. What is Stargirl's business?
(a) The Plant Professor.
(b) The Weed Whacker.
(c) The Garden Groomer.
(d) The Lawn Lover.
9. What disturbs Stargirl's concentration in the library?
(a) A rise in temperature.
(b) A spitting sound.
(c) Someone on the phone.
(d) A dark shadow.
10. What is mind washing according to Stargirl?
11. What does Stargirl say Leo did to her heart?
(a) Changed it.
(b) Tricked it.
(c) Stomped on it.
(d) Hijacked it.
12. Where has Stargirl seen the person stealing from Betty Lou while Dootsie is sick?
(a) At the graveyard.
(b) At school.
(c) In her father's office.
(d) In a dumpster.
13. What is the name of the thief?
14. What is the first flower Stargirl sees in the snow?
(a) A crocus.
(b) A daffodil.
(c) A tulip.
(d) A dandelion.
15. How does Stargirl feel when she sees Alvina was fighting with someone at the festival?
(c) Not surprised.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stargirl try to comfort herself about her broken heart?
2. Why does Stargirl start going to the library?
3. What does Stargirl see stolen from the festival?
4. What color has Alvina painted some of her fingernails?
5. Where does Stargirl meet Alvina?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)