|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color has Alvina painted some of her fingernails?
2. What festival does Stargirl take Dootsie to?
(a) The Fairy Festival.
(b) The Dogwood Festival.
(c) The Spring Festival.
(d) The Easter Parade Festival.
3. What does Stargirl tell Dootsie when she says she hates someone at the festival?
(a) Hate is addictive.
(b) Forgiveness is more fun.
(c) It is no fun to hate.
(d) The world needs more love.
4. What is the thief's house made of?
5. What does Stargirl like to do on Enchanted Hill?
6. Who does Stargirl talk to when she begins to worry about Betty Lou while Dootsie is sick?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
7. What fruit does Stargirl see the thief eating?
(a) An orange.
(b) A lemon.
8. Who does Dootsie say she hates at the festival?
9. What is mind washing according to Stargirl?
10. What does Stargirl say snow covers up?
(d) The truth.
11. To whom is this book written?
12. Why does Stargirl worry about Betty Lou while Dootsie is sick?
(a) Her house will not be cleaned.
(b) She will be lonely.
(c) Her medicine will be in her mailbox.
(d) Nobody will bring her doughnuts inside.
13. What is Stargirl's father's job?
(c) Milk man.
(d) Shop owner.
14. Why didn't Archie like Leo?
(a) He didn't fight to keep Stargirl.
(b) He wasn't very smart.
(c) He stopped coming to meetings.
(d) He wanted to change Stargirl.
15. What does Dootsie get sick from?
(b) Chicken pox.
(c) The flu.
(d) A cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stargirl doing when she sees someone stealing from Betty Lou?
2. What stays with Stargirl for the rest of the week after June 21st?
3. When does Stargirl begin this book?
4. What is so special about June 21st?
5. What does Stargirl use as markers for her calendar?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)