|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stargirl say Charles really understands?
(b) Lost dreams.
2. What does Stargirl use as markers for her calendar?
3. Who sends Stargirl on her strange field trips?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her teacher.
(d) Her nanny.
4. What does Stargirl decide to do to help her depression?
(a) Get a new boyfriend.
(b) Write a letter.
(c) Help others.
(d) Get a job.
5. What festival does Stargirl take Dootsie to?
(a) The Spring Festival.
(b) The Fairy Festival.
(c) The Dogwood Festival.
(d) The Easter Parade Festival.
6. Who does Stargirl talk to when she begins to worry about Betty Lou while Dootsie is sick?
(b) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
7. What kind of book is Perry reading in the library?
(a) A British romance.
(b) A German drama.
(c) A Japanese comic book.
(d) A French play.
8. What happens on March 21st?
(a) The Summer Soltice.
(b) A lunar eclipse.
(c) A solar eclipse.
(d) The Vernal Equinox.
9. What does Stargirl want the snow to cover?
(a) Her heart.
(b) Her last 2 years of life.
(c) Her relationship with Leo.
(d) Her move to a new place.
10. What does Stargirl like to do on Enchanted Hill?
11. What is the name of the thief?
12. Where does Stargirl meet Alvina?
(b) Betty Lou's house.
(c) The diner.
13. What color has Alvina painted some of her fingernails?
14. Who does Dootsie say she hates at the festival?
15. What does Stargirl's father suggest to get her out of her depression?
(a) To give her a job.
(b) To take her on the morning runs.
(c) To let her go to school.
(d) To let her close the counter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stargirl doing when she sees someone stealing from Betty Lou?
2. What is the thief's house made of?
3. Where does Charles go to spend time with his wife?
4. What was Stargirl about to do when Alvina got in a fight at the festival?
5. How does Stargirl feel when she sees the thief talking to Dootsie?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)