|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens on March 21st?
(a) The Summer Soltice.
(b) A solar eclipse.
(c) The Vernal Equinox.
(d) A lunar eclipse.
2. What does Dootsie get sick from?
(a) A cold.
(c) The flu.
(d) Chicken pox.
3. To what does Stargirl compare tombstones?
(a) The plans she made.
(b) Memories of Leo.
(c) Her dreams.
(d) Her mistakes.
4. Why does Stargirl worry about Betty Lou while Dootsie is sick?
(a) Her medicine will be in her mailbox.
(b) Nobody will bring her doughnuts inside.
(c) Her house will not be cleaned.
(d) She will be lonely.
5. Who steals something from Betty Lou while Dootise is sick?
(b) A boy.
(c) A little girl.
(d) A dog.
6. What stays with Stargirl for the rest of the week after June 21st?
(a) A memory of Leo.
(b) The joy on Dootsie's face.
(c) The beating of her heart as she lays in bed.
(d) The warmth of the sun.
7. What is Stargirl's business?
(a) The Weed Whacker.
(b) The Garden Groomer.
(c) The Lawn Lover.
(d) The Plant Professor.
8. Where is the festival held that Stargirl takes Dootsie to?
(a) The school.
(b) The church.
(c) The park.
(d) The Rec. Center.
9. What is so special about June 21st?
(a) It has the same amount of darkness and light.
(b) It is Stargirl's birthday.
(c) It is the longest day of the year.
(d) It is an anniversary with Leo.
10. How does Archie cheer Stargirl up?
(a) He calls her.
(b) He sends a letter.
(c) He leaves a note on her doorstep.
(d) He comes for a visit.
11. What happened at Maiden's Leap?
(a) A girl jumped off a cliff.
(b) A girl was married secretly.
(c) A girl was sacrificed.
(d) A girl was found dead.
12. What is Stargirl doing when she sees someone stealing from Betty Lou?
(a) Riding her bike.
(b) Talking to Alvina.
(d) Visiting Dootsie.
13. What does Stargirl call the snow?
(a) A dream.
(b) An omen.
(c) A gift.
(d) A reminder.
14. Who does Dootsie say she hates at the festival?
15. How does Stargirl try to comfort herself about her broken heart?
(a) By telling herself she is not the only one who feels that way.
(b) By telling herself she needs more.
(c) By telling herself Leo isn't worth it.
(d) By telling herself it won't last.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stargirl start going to the library?
2. What does Stargirl wonder when she sees a lone goose?
3. What time does Stargirl wake up on June 21st?
4. What does Charles do with Stargirl's gifts when he first sees them?
5. What is the thief's house made of?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)