|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stargirl want the snow to cover?
(a) Her last 2 years of life.
(b) Her relationship with Leo.
(c) Her heart.
(d) Her move to a new place.
2. What kind of book is Perry reading in the library?
(a) A Japanese comic book.
(b) A French play.
(c) A British romance.
(d) A German drama.
3. What is the name of Charles' wife?
4. What time of day does Dootsie come to see Stargirl's pet?
5. Who is responsible for disturbing Stargirl's concentration in the library.?
(a) A cat.
6. Who does Stargirl see at the stone piles?
(a) A lost child.
(b) The ghost of Leo.
(d) A mentally ill man.
7. What is the first flower Stargirl sees in the snow?
(a) A dandelion.
(b) A crocus.
(c) A tulip.
(d) A daffodil.
8. What is mind washing according to Stargirl?
9. What is Stargirl doing when she meets Dootsie?
(c) Writing a letter.
10. What stays with Stargirl for the rest of the week after June 21st?
(a) The joy on Dootsie's face.
(b) A memory of Leo.
(c) The warmth of the sun.
(d) The beating of her heart as she lays in bed.
11. Where does Stargirl meet Alvina?
(a) Betty Lou's house.
(d) The diner.
12. What do Stargirl and Dootsie spend a lot of time doing at the festival?
(a) People watching.
(b) Taking pictures.
(d) Playing games.
13. How many fingernails has Alvina painted?
14. When does Stargirl begin this book?
(a) February 2.
(b) January 1.
(c) December 31.
(d) December 25.
15. What happens on June 21st?
(a) A meteor shower.
(b) A lunar eclipse.
(c) The Summer Solstice.
(d) The Spring Equinox.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dootsie say she hates at the festival?
2. What is the name of the thief?
3. What does Stargirl say Charles really understands?
4. What does Stargirl tell Dootsie when she says she hates someone at the festival?
5. What does Stargirl start leaving on Grace's tombstone?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)