|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Archie say were the saddest days of Archie's life?
(a) When Stargirl moved away.
(b) When Leo went to college.
(c) When Leo dumped Stargirl.
(d) When Stargirl wasn't herself.
2. How does Stargirl try to comfort herself about her broken heart?
(a) By telling herself she is not the only one who feels that way.
(b) By telling herself it won't last.
(c) By telling herself Leo isn't worth it.
(d) By telling herself she needs more.
3. What is Stargirl's father's job?
(c) Shop owner.
(d) Milk man.
4. What does Stargirl shout at the thief when she follows him home?
(a) Stealing is bad.
(b) Stay away from Dootise.
(c) Karma will catch up with you.
(d) There is more in store for you.
5. Who does Alvina fight with at the festival?
(a) A boy.
(b) An older girl.
(c) Her step-sister.
(d) Her brother.
6. What is mind washing according to Stargirl?
7. What is the thief's house made of?
8. What happens on June 21st?
(a) The Spring Equinox.
(b) The Summer Solstice.
(c) A lunar eclipse.
(d) A meteor shower.
9. What festival does Stargirl take Dootsie to?
(a) The Dogwood Festival.
(b) The Spring Festival.
(c) The Fairy Festival.
(d) The Easter Parade Festival.
10. What happened at Maiden's Leap?
(a) A girl jumped off a cliff.
(b) A girl was sacrificed.
(c) A girl was married secretly.
(d) A girl was found dead.
11. Where does Charles go to spend time with his wife?
(a) Enchanted Hill.
(b) The nursing home.
(c) The cemetery.
(d) A diner.
12. Why does Betty Lou feel the way she does when Stargirl describes the festival?
(a) She should be better by now.
(b) She has more courage to try and attend next year.
(c) She may never go to a party again.
(d) She misses the festival.
13. What is the first flower Stargirl sees in the snow?
(a) A dandelion.
(b) A daffodil.
(c) A tulip.
(d) A crocus.
14. What does Archie always have with him?
(a) All of these.
(b) A book.
(c) A pipe.
(d) A cane.
15. Where does Stargirl start a calender?
(a) A big field.
(b) Her backyard.
(c) Her bedroom.
(d) A playground.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stargirl feel when she sees Perry reading in the library?
2. What is Stargirl's real name?
3. What color has Alvina painted some of her fingernails?
4. What time of day does Dootsie come to see Stargirl's pet?
5. What does Stargirl use as markers for her calendar?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)