|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stargirl say Leo did to her heart?
(a) Tricked it.
(b) Changed it.
(c) Hijacked it.
(d) Stomped on it.
2. What color has Alvina painted some of her fingernails?
3. What does Charles do with Stargirl's gifts when he first sees them?
(a) Burns them.
(b) Burries them.
(c) Throws them away.
(d) Eats them.
4. Who is responsible for disturbing Stargirl's concentration in the library.?
(d) A cat.
5. What does Stargirl shout at the thief when she follows him home?
(a) Stealing is bad.
(b) There is more in store for you.
(c) Karma will catch up with you.
(d) Stay away from Dootise.
6. What time of day does Dootsie come to see Stargirl's pet?
7. What is the thief's house made of?
8. What happens on March 21st?
(a) A solar eclipse.
(b) The Summer Soltice.
(c) The Vernal Equinox.
(d) A lunar eclipse.
9. Why does Dootsie always visit Betty Lou?
(a) To hear new stories.
(b) To keep her company.
(c) To make her mom proud.
(d) To get a doughnut.
10. How old is Alvina?
11. What kind of book is Perry reading in the library?
(a) A Japanese comic book.
(b) A British romance.
(c) A German drama.
(d) A French play.
12. How many fingernails has Alvina painted?
13. What kind of pet does Stargirl have?
14. What is Betty Lou unable to do due to her condition?
(a) Eat normal food.
(b) All of these.
(c) Leave her house.
(d) Be in the sun.
15. When does Stargirl begin this book?
(a) January 1.
(b) December 25.
(c) December 31.
(d) February 2.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stargirl's father suggest to get her out of her depression?
2. What happened at Maiden's Leap?
3. What is the name of Charles' wife?
4. Why does Stargirl start going to the library?
5. How does Stargirl try to comfort herself about her broken heart?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)