|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Stargirl compare tombstones?
(a) Her mistakes.
(b) The plans she made.
(c) Her dreams.
(d) Memories of Leo.
2. How does Stargirl describe the stone piles?
(b) All of these.
3. What does Stargirl say Leo did to her heart?
(a) Changed it.
(b) Stomped on it.
(c) Tricked it.
(d) Hijacked it.
4. How does Archie cheer Stargirl up?
(a) He leaves a note on her doorstep.
(b) He sends a letter.
(c) He comes for a visit.
(d) He calls her.
5. How does Stargirl feel when she sees Alvina was fighting with someone at the festival?
(b) Not surprised.
6. What happens on March 21st?
(a) The Summer Soltice.
(b) The Vernal Equinox.
(c) A solar eclipse.
(d) A lunar eclipse.
7. What does Stargirl call the snow?
(a) An omen.
(b) A gift.
(c) A reminder.
(d) A dream.
8. What is Stargirl's real name?
9. What do Stargirl and Dootsie spend a lot of time doing at the festival?
(a) Playing games.
(b) People watching.
(d) Taking pictures.
10. When does Stargirl begin this book?
(a) February 2.
(b) December 25.
(c) December 31.
(d) January 1.
11. How does Betty Lou feel when Stargirl describes the festival?
12. What does Stargirl say Charles really understands?
(c) Lost dreams.
13. Who does Stargirl see at the stone piles?
(a) A mentally ill man.
(b) A lost child.
(d) The ghost of Leo.
14. What is the name of Charles' wife?
15. Where does Stargirl learn about the thief?
(a) Marge's diner.
(b) Betty Lou's house.
(c) The mock festival.
(d) Her house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the thief?
2. How does Stargirl feel when she sees Perry reading in the library?
3. What happens on June 21st?
4. Where is the festival held that Stargirl takes Dootsie to?
5. Why does Stargirl worry about Betty Lou while Dootsie is sick?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)