|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through June 21 - July 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Stargirl start going to the library?
(a) To avoid Dootsie.
(b) To keep from working.
(c) To do homework.
(d) To enjoy the air conditioning.
2. What does Stargirl say Charles really understands?
(b) Lost dreams.
3. Who sends Stargirl on her strange field trips?
(a) Her teacher.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her nanny.
4. What happens on March 21st?
(a) A lunar eclipse.
(b) The Summer Soltice.
(c) A solar eclipse.
(d) The Vernal Equinox.
5. What fruit does Stargirl see the thief eating?
(a) An orange.
(b) A lemon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stargirl feel when she sees Perry reading in the library?
2. What time of day does Dootsie come to see Stargirl's pet?
3. Why does Betty Lou feel the way she does when Stargirl describes the festival?
4. What does Stargirl's father suggest to get her out of her depression?
5. What kind of book is Perry reading in the library?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)