January 1 - February 22
1. When does Stargirl begin this book?
(a) February 2.
(b) January 1.
(c) December 25.
(d) December 31.
2. To whom is this book written?
3. What is Stargirl's real name?
4. Where did Stargirl get the name Stargirl?
(a) She gave it to herself.
(b) Her little sister.
(c) Her grandparents.
(d) Her ex-boyfriend.
5. What does Stargirl like to do on Enchanted Hill?
6. What is mind washing according to Stargirl?
7. What does Stargirl feel like she was basking in on Enchanted Hill?
(d) The Past.
8. What is the name of Charles' wife?
9. Where does Charles go to spend time with his wife?
(a) A diner.
(b) The cemetery.
(c) The nursing home.
(d) Enchanted Hill.
10. What is Stargirl doing when she meets Dootsie?
(a) Writing a letter.
11. What special power does Dootsie think she has?
(c) Reading minds.
(d) Seeing the future.
This section contains 3,420 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)