|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Louie feel about this new restriction on his evening plans?
2. Where is Eddie, while the boys wait for him?
3. Why does Louis share this with the boys?
4. What does Louie share with the boys?
5. What does Bella begin to do at the end of the scene?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Grandma Kurnitz is forced to view Bella differently.
Part 1) What is Grandma Kurnitz's original view of Bella?
Part 2) How does her view of her change?
Part 3) Why does she view Bella differently by the end of the play?
Essay Topic 2
Two of Grandma Kurnitz's children died.
Part 1) How does she deal with their deaths?
Part 2) How does her behavior affect her surviving children?
Part 3) How does Grandma change throughout the play towards her living children?
Essay Topic 3
The war is good news for Eddie.
Part 1) What war?
Part 2) Why is this war good news for Eddie?
Part 3) What is difficult about Eddie's situation?
This section contains 993 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)