Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the boys feeling about their new environment?
2. Why will Eddie be doing this?
3. What does Louie divulge to the boys?
4. With what else has Eddie been challenged?
5. To what has Grandma Kurnitz reluctantly agreed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is hiding in Grandma's house?
2. What is Bella and Johnny's plan?
3. How does this scene begin?
4. How does the play end?
5. How does Louie feel about being at Grandma's home? About what is Bella adamant?
6. Why do the boys feel the way they do?
7. Why is Jay scrambling upstairs?
8. How do Gert and Grandma kurnitz react?
9. How does the family react to Bella's news?
10. What do the boys like about their uncle?
Grandma Kurnitz is forced to view Bella differently.
Part 1) What is Grandma Kurnitz's original view of Bella?
Part 2) How does her view of her change?
Part 3) Why does she view Bella differently by the end of the play?
One of the themes is acceptance.
Part 1) How is this a theme?
Part 2) What is accepted in this play?
Part 3) How do the characters evolve, based on this theme?
The war is good news for Eddie.
Part 1) What war?
Part 2) Why is this war good news for Eddie?
Part 3) What is difficult about Eddie's situation?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)