|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Louis share this with the boys?
(a) The boys love to hear from their father.
(b) He wants the boys to know he is leaving in light of the phone message that Jay took.
(c) Grandma punished them with no dinner.
(d) He knows they love anything sweet.
2. Grandma Kurnitz comes into the room just as who else walks into the room?
3. How is the opening of this scene different from other scenes?
(a) It is a letter from Louie.
(b) It is not a voice-over.
(c) It is not a letter.
(d) It is a letter from Jay to his father.
4. Into what have the boys settled by this time?
(a) The household.
(c) Receiving letters from their father.
5. With what is Arty sick?
(a) A fever.
(c) Chicken pox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grandma Kurnitz think of Bella's news?
2. From where does Aunt Gert emerge?
3. Who is the bravest of all Grandma Kurnitz's children?
4. What happens as soon as Grandma leaves the room?
5. Who are once more alone in the apartment?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)