|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Louie respond to this news?
(a) Louie loudly expresses his opinion about the man's real intentions toward Bella.
(b) He calls Johnny to tell him to leave his sister alone.
(c) He yells at Bella.
(d) He laughs very loudly.
2. What does Bella begin to do at the end of the scene?
(a) Talk to the boys.
(b) Call Louie.
(c) Pack her bags.
(d) Put her things away.
3. Who has enlisted in the armed forces?
(a) Uncle Louie.
4. Who will be happier than Bella and her siblings?
(a) Bella's children.
(b) The neighbors.
(c) Anyone else.
(d) Jay and Arty.
5. Where is Eddie, while the boys wait for him?
(a) Grandma Kurnitz's room.
(b) In the south.
(c) At Uncle Louie's.
(d) At work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why must Grandma Kurnitz come upstairs to get Jay?
2. How many months have gone by?
3. Why does he change his mind?
4. What does Louis tell the boys?
5. What does Bella want to tell everyone tonight?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)