|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Grandma have no need for the money from Louie?
(a) It was not earned honestly.
(b) She is very wealthy.
(c) She knows he is poor.
(d) The money would be more useful when given to someone else.
2. How does this scene begin?
(a) With another voice-over of Eddie's letter.
(b) With a voice-over by Bella.
(c) With a voice-over by Jay.
(d) With a voice-over by Arty.
3. For what does Eddie thank Grandma Kurnitz?
(a) Keeping the boys.
(b) Making Louie leave.
(c) Giving his letters to the boys.
(d) Being kind to Bella.
4. How does Grandma Kurnitz leave the room?
(b) Without a word.
5. From whom has Jay taken a phone message?
(a) His father.
(b) His cousin in Denver.
(d) The mysterious men who are looking for Louie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feelings does Bella admit she has?
2. What reason does Louie give the boys for why he is leaving town?
3. How is the beginning of this scene the same as other scenes?
4. How does Grandma Kurnitz react to what Bella divulges?
5. What does Bella hope will happen?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)