|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does Aunt Gert emerge?
(a) Grandma Kurnitz's room
(b) The bathroom.
(c) Her room.
(d) Under the table.
2. How is Bella feeling about herself this moment?
(a) Completely unsure of herself.
(b) Very sure of herself.
(c) Angry at her mother.
3. Why is Grandma verbally battling with Arty?
(a) They do not agree over what to have for dinner.
(b) She loves to argue.
(c) Arty enjoys complaining to Grandma.
(d) To force Arty to drink the horrible mustard soup.
4. Why has Eddie been in the hospital?
(a) To avoid going to work.
(b) To visit his wife.
(c) To get some sleep.
(d) For exhaustion.
5. Where is Uncle Louie?
(c) New York City.
(d) In Guadalcanal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grandma Kurnitz try to impress on her daughter?
2. For what does Eddie thank Grandma Kurnitz?
3. What feelings does Bella admit she has?
4. What can Eddie not allow his mother to see?
5. What is included with the letter from Eddie?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)