|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Grandma Kurnitz tell Louie that he is required to stay for dinner?
(a) She enjoys being in control.
(b) She made a large amount of food.
(c) At Bella's request.
(d) She does not want him to leave.
2. What does Bella say she was seeking?
(a) A normal life.
(b) A good man.
(c) The warmth that was lacking in her childhood.
(d) The chance to have a child.
3. What does Jay reveal to Arty?
(a) He does not like Uncle Louie.
(b) He worries about their father.
(c) He thinks Arty should go with Uncle Louie.
(d) He is going to ask Louie if he can go with him tonight.
4. How do the boys say goodbye to their grandmother?
(a) They wave goodbye.
(b) They shake her hand.
(c) They say goodbye.
(d) With a kiss.
5. How is the opening of this scene different from other scenes?
(a) It is a letter from Louie.
(b) It is not a letter.
(c) It is not a voice-over.
(d) It is a letter from Jay to his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Louie share with the boys?
2. How many months have gone by?
3. Who are once more alone in the apartment?
4. Why does Louis share this with the boys?
5. For whom is the football?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)