|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Uncle Louie?
(b) In Guadalcanal.
(c) New York City.
2. How does Bella act to her family's protests?
3. For whom is the football?
4. What does Grandma Kurnitz try to impress on her daughter?
(a) That she should move out.
(b) That she is intelligent.
(c) That her mind is like that of a child.
(d) That Johnny is the right man for her.
5. How is the opening of this scene different from other scenes?
(a) It is not a letter.
(b) It is a letter from Jay to his father.
(c) It is not a voice-over.
(d) It is a letter from Louie.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the family members respond to this news?
2. For what is the family gathering?
3. What kind of life does Bella want?
4. What does Bella bring up?
5. What does Bella begin to do at the end of the scene?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)