|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella say she was seeking?
(a) The chance to have a child.
(b) A normal life.
(c) The warmth that was lacking in her childhood.
(d) A good man.
2. What does Jay swear to Louie?
(a) He will return the gift.
(b) He does not plan to rob anybody.
(c) He does not plan on yelling at him ever again.
(d) He will not surprise him ever again.
3. Who does Jay want to help?
4. How do the boys say goodbye to their grandmother?
(a) With a kiss.
(b) They wave goodbye.
(c) They say goodbye.
(d) They shake her hand.
5. What does Jay help Bella convey?
(a) How much she loves her family.
(b) How frustrated she is with her mother.
(c) That she is no longer marrying Johnny.
(d) That she is going to marry Johnny.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why must Jay help Bella convey her news?
2. How does Grandma Kurnitz react to what Bella divulges?
3. Who are once more alone in the apartment?
4. What is Jay's plan?
5. Who has returned to get Jay and Arty?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)