|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grandma Kurnitz try to impress on her daughter?
(a) That Johnny is the right man for her.
(b) That she should move out.
(c) That her mind is like that of a child.
(d) That she is intelligent.
2. What does Jay reveal to Arty?
(a) He does not like Uncle Louie.
(b) He is going to ask Louie if he can go with him tonight.
(c) He thinks Arty should go with Uncle Louie.
(d) He worries about their father.
3. Why must Jay help Bella convey her news?
(a) She begins to cry.
(b) She leaves the room.
(c) She fumbles.
(d) She cannot speak.
4. How do the others deal with Grandma Kurnitz?
(a) They try to talk to her.
(b) They yell at her.
(c) They avoid her.
(d) They beg her.
5. Who does Jay want to help?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the letter say?
2. What does Louie share with the boys?
3. Why does Eddie have to leave the room?
4. Why does Louis share this with the boys?
5. What is Jay's plan?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)