|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Grandma Kurnitz react to what Bella divulges?
(a) She is happy.
(b) She is horrified.
(c) She is not surprised.
(d) She is sad.
2. What does the letter say?
(a) How much Louie is annoyed with his mother.
(b) How much he and Arty miss Eddie and want him to come back.
(c) How much Bella has enjoyed having the boys at home.
(d) How much Eddie misses his children.
3. Why must Jay help Bella convey her news?
(a) She begins to cry.
(b) She fumbles.
(c) She cannot speak.
(d) She leaves the room.
4. For what is the family gathering?
(a) A photo.
(b) A party.
(c) A family meeting.
(d) A wedding.
5. To what can Grandma Kurnitz not listen?
(a) Any more of Bella's foolishness.
(b) Gert consoling Bella.
(c) The boys helping Bella.
(d) Any more of Louie's yelling.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many months have gone by?
2. How do the others deal with Grandma Kurnitz?
3. What does Bella hope will happen?
4. What has happened to those who cannot deal with Grandma Kurnitz?
5. What is Louie anxious to do?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)