|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why must Jay help Bella convey her news?
(a) She begins to cry.
(b) She leaves the room.
(c) She fumbles.
(d) She cannot speak.
2. About what is Bella adamant?
(a) That Louie leave.
(b) That he stay to hear what she wants to say.
(c) That the boys stay.
(d) That she move out.
3. Where is Uncle Louie?
(a) New York City.
(d) In Guadalcanal.
4. Why has Eddie been in the hospital?
(a) To visit his wife.
(b) To avoid going to work.
(c) To get some sleep.
(d) For exhaustion.
5. Where is Eddie, while the boys wait for him?
(a) At Uncle Louie's.
(b) At work.
(c) In the south.
(d) Grandma Kurnitz's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feelings does Bella admit she has?
2. About whom do the boys talk?
3. How is the opening of this scene different from other scenes?
4. How does Bella act to her family's protests?
5. What does Grandma Kurnitz think of Bella's news?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)