|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Louie anxious to do?
(a) Talk to his mother.
(c) Take the boys with him.
(d) Move in.
2. What kind of life does Bella want?
(a) One where she has all the power and money.
(b) One where she can love somebody and know that that love will be returned.
(c) One where she is not near her mother.
(d) One where there are lots of children.
3. For whom is the football?
4. With what is Arty sick?
(a) A fever.
(b) Chicken pox.
5. Who will be happier than Bella and her siblings?
(a) Bella's children.
(b) Jay and Arty.
(c) Anyone else.
(d) The neighbors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Into what have the boys settled by this time?
2. How is the beginning of this scene the same as other scenes?
3. What is Jay's plan?
4. What does Louie share with the boys?
5. Who is mildly consoling?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)