Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jay's plan?
(a) To tell Uncle Louie how he truly feels about him.
(b) To get out into the real world and make some money to send to Eddie.
(c) To save money to buy a new game.
(d) To run away to New York City.
2. From where does Aunt Gert emerge?
(a) Her room.
(b) Grandma Kurnitz's room
(c) The bathroom.
(d) Under the table.
3. What does Jay help Bella convey?
(a) That she is no longer marrying Johnny.
(b) How frustrated she is with her mother.
(c) How much she loves her family.
(d) That she is going to marry Johnny.
4. How is the opening of this scene different from other scenes?
(a) It is a letter from Louie.
(b) It is not a voice-over.
(c) It is a letter from Jay to his father.
(d) It is not a letter.
5. Where has Bella been staying?
(b) Aunt Gert's.
(d) Her friend's.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom is the football?
2. What does she insist upon being?
3. How has Johnny's mind changed?
4. Why does Grandma have no need for the money from Louie?
5. With what is Arty sick?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)