|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Grandma Kurnitz leave the room?
(c) Without a word.
2. Why is Bella glad that the boys are still there?
(a) She wants to tell them something.
(b) She has gifts for them.
(c) She wants to say goodbye.
(d) She worries about them.
3. What does Bella share with her mother?
(a) That she has found a new friend.
(b) She loves her.
(c) The wedding is back on.
(d) That she has a new boyfriend.
4. Who are once more alone in the apartment?
(a) Bella and Johnny.
(b) Louie and Bella.
(c) Bella and Grandma Kurnitz.
(d) Gert and Bella.
5. For what does Eddie thank Grandma Kurnitz?
(a) Keeping the boys.
(b) Giving his letters to the boys.
(c) Being kind to Bella.
(d) Making Louie leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is mildly consoling?
2. In spite of all their differences, what do each of the family members need?
3. Who does Jay want to help?
4. What is Jay's plan?
5. How is Louie insulted?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)