|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the opening of this scene different from other scenes?
(a) It is a letter from Jay to his father.
(b) It is not a voice-over.
(c) It is a letter from Louie.
(d) It is not a letter.
2. Why does Grandma have no need for the money from Louie?
(a) She is very wealthy.
(b) She knows he is poor.
(c) The money would be more useful when given to someone else.
(d) It was not earned honestly.
3. How is the beginning of this scene the same as other scenes?
(a) It begins with a voice-over.
(b) It begins with Bella speaking.
(c) It begins with Grandma speaking.
(d) It begins with Eddie's voice.
4. How has Johnny's mind changed?
(a) He does not want children.
(b) He does not want to open a restaurant.
(c) He wants to move to another city.
(d) He prefers to stay at home with his parents and not marry.
5. Where has Bella been staying?
(a) Her friend's.
(c) Aunt Gert's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Grandma Kurnitz react to what Bella divulges?
2. What is made even more intriguing for the boys?
3. How is Bella feeling about herself this moment?
4. Why is Grandma verbally battling with Arty?
5. How does Grandma Kurnitz leave the room?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)