|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does Aunt Gert emerge?
(a) Under the table.
(b) Grandma Kurnitz's room
(c) Her room.
(d) The bathroom.
2. Why has Eddie been in the hospital?
(a) To visit his wife.
(b) To avoid going to work.
(c) To get some sleep.
(d) For exhaustion.
3. What does Bella say she was seeking?
(a) The chance to have a child.
(b) A normal life.
(c) The warmth that was lacking in her childhood.
(d) A good man.
4. What does Louie share with the boys?
(a) His dinner.
(b) A letter from their father.
(c) A piece of chocolate.
(d) He will be leaving tonight.
5. Where is Uncle Louie?
(a) In Guadalcanal.
(b) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the letter say?
2. Who will be happier than Bella and her siblings?
3. What does Louis tell the boys?
4. How do the boys say goodbye to their grandmother?
5. To where does Bella disappear at the end of the scene?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)