|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Louie respond to this news?
(a) Louie loudly expresses his opinion about the man's real intentions toward Bella.
(b) He yells at Bella.
(c) He laughs very loudly.
(d) He calls Johnny to tell him to leave his sister alone.
2. What reason does Louie give the boys for why he is leaving town?
(a) His business is finished.
(b) It is too dangerous for him to stay.
(c) He cannot stand Grandma.
(d) He cares too much for the boys.
3. Who has enlisted in the armed forces?
(b) Uncle Louie.
4. To what can Grandma Kurnitz not listen?
(a) Any more of Bella's foolishness.
(b) The boys helping Bella.
(c) Gert consoling Bella.
(d) Any more of Louie's yelling.
5. What does Grandma Kurnitz think of Bella's news?
(a) It is a mature decision.
(b) It is a good idea.
(c) It is foolishness.
(d) It is not surprising.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Louie feel about the news?
2. Who does Jay want to help?
3. How has Johnny's mind changed?
4. How is Bella feeling about herself this moment?
5. How is Louie insulted?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)