|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Eddie been in the hospital?
(a) For exhaustion.
(b) To visit his wife.
(c) To avoid going to work.
(d) To get some sleep.
2. Why must Jay help Bella convey her news?
(a) She begins to cry.
(b) She leaves the room.
(c) She cannot speak.
(d) She fumbles.
3. How is the beginning of this scene the same as other scenes?
(a) It begins with Grandma speaking.
(b) It begins with Eddie's voice.
(c) It begins with Bella speaking.
(d) It begins with a voice-over.
4. What happens as soon as Grandma leaves the room?
(a) Louie enters.
(b) Arty laughs at her.
(c) Bella calls for the boys.
(d) Jay pulls Arty up to their room.
5. What feelings does Bella admit she has?
(a) She is feeling hurt by her mother's words.
(b) She has the feelings of a teenager.
(c) She is feeling happy about marrying Johnny.
(d) She has the feelings of a woman .
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Eddie, while the boys wait for him?
2. What does Bella bring up?
3. Grandma Kurnitz comes into the room just as who else walks into the room?
4. About what are Arty and Jay concerned?
5. Who will be happier than Bella and her siblings?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)