|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Grandma verbally battling with Arty?
(a) Arty enjoys complaining to Grandma.
(b) She loves to argue.
(c) They do not agree over what to have for dinner.
(d) To force Arty to drink the horrible mustard soup.
2. Who does Jay want to help?
3. Where has Bella been staying?
(b) Aunt Gert's.
(d) Her friend's.
4. Where is Eddie, while the boys wait for him?
(a) Grandma Kurnitz's room.
(b) In the south.
(c) At work.
(d) At Uncle Louie's.
5. In spite of all their differences, what do each of the family members need?
(a) The support of the others.
(b) Money from the others.
(c) The suggestions of the others.
(d) Food from the others.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bella glad that the boys are still there?
2. Why has Eddie been in the hospital?
3. What feelings does Bella admit she has?
4. What does Jay do as soon as Louie emerges from the shower?
5. What is Grandma Kurnitz doing at the end of the scene?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)