|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Louie give the boys for keeping silent if anyone should come looking for him?
(a) Another pet.
(b) $1 a week.
(c) A new toy.
(d) $5 a week.
2. From what had Eddie's wife suffered?
(b) Mental illness.
(d) Birth defects.
3. What do Johnny and Bella need for their plan to work?
(d) A location.
4. What is Louie for the boys?
(a) A best friend.
(b) A strange house guest.
(c) A nuisance.
(d) A breath of fresh air.
5. Describe Grandma's life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Bella seem like a child?
2. For whom are the two men looking?
3. What has Bella always wanted?
4. Why are their feelings short-lived?
5. What does Louie divulge to the boys?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the scene open?
2. Why is Jay scrambling upstairs?
3. How are the boys doing at their Grandma's house?
4. How have Bella's plans changed?
5. What does the letter mention about Eddie's health?
6. How are the boys helping out at their grandma's house?
7. How does Louis feel about being forced to stay longer at Grandma's house?
8. How does this scene begin?
9. What does this scene further exemplify?
10. What is hiding in Grandma's house?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)