|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose living room is it?
(a) Arty Kurnitz's.
(b) Great Uncle Louie Kurnitz's.
(c) Eddie Kurnitz's.
(d) Grandma Kurnitz's.
2. Who are Arty and Jay?
3. Into where is Bella eager to invite Arty and Jay?
(a) A party.
(b) The movie theatre.
(c) Her quirky life.
(d) Her business deal.
4. How does the scene open?
(a) With Bella welcoming the boys to her home.
(b) With Jay reading his father's letter.
(c) With the voice-over of Eddie's letter.
(d) With the boys talking about their father.
5. What is Jay contemplating.
(a) The idea of searching for the dead body.
(b) The idea of searching for the jewelry.
(c) The idea of searching for the money.
(d) The idea of searching for the weapon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Louie for the boys?
2. What makes Bella seem like a child?
3. What is a new intrigue for the boys?
4. Where is it hidden?
5. What has happened to Eddie's wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the boys learn about their father?
2. What happens when Grandma Kurnitz and Bella see one another?
3. What does the letter mention about Eddie's health?
4. Why is Bella enthusiastic?
5. What are Jay's plans?
6. How do Gert and Grandma kurnitz react?
7. How does the family find out about Johnny?
8. What does Grandma take away from Bella?
9. How does the play end?
10. What is Eddie's experience as a salesman?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)