|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Grandma chastise Bella?
(a) For sneaking into the apartment.
(b) For not getting a real job.
(c) For stealing from them.
(d) For wasting money on movies and movie magazines.
2. Why are their feelings short-lived?
(a) The man introduces himself as their Uncle Louie.
(b) It is just Grandma.
(c) It is their father.
(d) The man leaves quickly.
3. With what else has Eddie been challenged?
(a) Finding other Hindus.
(b) Finding other Jewish people.
(c) Finding other Muslims.
(d) Finding other Catholics.
4. How do the boys feel about the intruder?
5. What does Louie sense?
(a) The boys' lack of trust.
(b) The boys' need for some adventure.
(c) The boys' fear.
(d) The boys' anger.
Short Answer Questions
1. How have Eddie and the boys been left?
2. What will Eddie be doing?
3. Where are two strange men located?
4. What has Bella always wanted?
5. What makes Bella seem like a child?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are the boys doing at their Grandma's house?
2. How does the scene open?
3. How does Louie react to Jay's question?
4. How do Jay's feelings for his uncle grow?
5. How does the family find out about Johnny?
6. Why is Jay scrambling upstairs?
7. What does Louie do to help both the boys and himself?
8. How does Grandma respond to Bella's behavior?
9. What are Jay's plans?
10. What has hurt the family?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)