|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Eddie being treated?
(d) A cut.
2. What does Louie eventually reveal?
(a) He is taking them with him.
(b) The truth.
(c) His wife is also moving in.
(d) He is going to join Eddie.
3. How could finding this help Bella?
(a) It would help her solve the dead man's mystery.
(b) She could protect herself with it.
(c) It would be an answer to her prayers.
(d) It would look pretty on her.
4. What news does Eddie's doctor give?
(a) He only has a few days to live.
(b) He is as healthy as a horse.
(c) He has an irregular heartbeat.
(d) He has cancer.
5. Who is speaking at the beginning of the scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. What exists between Grandma Kurnitz and Bella?
2. How must Bella feel as her mother chastises her?
3. Why does the doctor diagnose Eddie with this?
4. What does the entry of a strange man into the apartment do to the boys?
5. At first, what does Louie tell the boys?
Short Essay Questions
1. When do the boys' feelings escalate?
2. Why do the boys feel the way they do?
3. What does the letter mention about Eddie's health?
4. What do Bella and Jay think about what is hiding in Grandma's house?
5. How does this scene begin?
6. How does Louie feel about being at Grandma's home? About what is Bella adamant?
7. Why is Bella happy the boys are still there?
8. Why is the boys' fear short-lived?
9. Why is Jay scrambling upstairs?
10. What is clear about Eddie in this scene?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)