|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fascinates the boys?
(a) Uncle Louie's demeanor.
(b) Bella's boyfriend Johnny.
(c) Their new pet rat.
(d) Grandma's personality.
2. With what good news is Bella bursting?
(a) The good news that she intends to marry Johnny.
(b) She is moving.
(c) She has a job at the movie theatre.
(d) She got into night school.
3. What is there more of at this home than Arty and Jay could ever have imagined?
(d) Family members.
4. What do Johnny and Bella need for their plan to work?
(b) A location.
5. Why does the doctor diagnose Eddie with this?
(a) Horses are healthy.
(b) It is due to stress.
(c) He found a lump.
(d) Eddie is extremely ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Louie eventually reveal?
2. Who are Arty and Jay?
3. To whom is this character speaking?
4. What makes Bella seem like a child?
5. How is this scene similar to Act I, Scene 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the boys learn about their father?
2. Why is Bella happy the boys are still there?
3. Why does Grandma react the way she does to Bella's behavior?
4. When do the boys' feelings escalate?
5. How do the boys become even more mesmerized by their uncle?
6. What does this scene further exemplify?
7. What happens when Grandma Kurnitz and Bella see one another?
8. What does the letter mention about Eddie's health?
9. How much time has gone by?
10. What is hiding in Grandma's house?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)