|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the boys feel about the intruder?
2. How do the boys react when their father tells them that they will be spending the next 10 months with their Grandmother?
(a) They are angry.
(b) The boys' discomfort escalates.
(c) They are excited.
(d) They cry.
3. What fascinates the boys?
(a) Their new pet rat.
(b) Uncle Louie's demeanor.
(c) Bella's boyfriend Johnny.
(d) Grandma's personality.
4. What must Eddie do?
(a) Travel for several months.
(b) Find a place to live with his sons.
(c) Locate his wife.
(d) Find his father.
5. How must Bella feel about movies?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Eddie's sales route taken him?
2. Whose feelings were mutual?
3. What is clear about Eddie?
4. How is this scene similar to Act I, Scene 2?
5. With what else has Eddie been challenged?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does this scene begin?
2. How does the family react to Bella's news?
3. Why is the situation with Johnny convenient?
4. How grateful is Eddie for what his mother has done for him?
5. How do the boys become even more mesmerized by their uncle?
6. How does the family find out about Johnny?
7. Why is the boys' fear short-lived?
8. What does this scene further exemplify?
9. What role does Bella play in this scene?
10. How are the boys helping out at their grandma's house?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)