|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Eddie's sales route taken him?
(b) The Bronx.
(d) Into the southern states.
2. What would Jay do with it if he finds it?
(a) Sell it.
(b) Call the police.
(c) Send it to Eddie.
(d) Tell his Uncle Louie.
3. What does Louie do for Arty and Jay?
(a) He gives them a treat.
(b) He calls their dad for them.
(c) Puts them on his payroll.
(d) He takes them with him.
4. From what had Eddie's wife suffered?
(b) Birth defects.
(d) Mental illness.
5. What does Grandma do, regarding Bella?
(a) She talks to her in the morning.
(b) She hears her.
(c) She sleeps right through.
(d) She writes her a letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Louie divulge to the boys?
2. What do Johnny and Bella need for their plan to work?
3. What does Louie give the boys for keeping silent if anyone should come looking for him?
4. Why does Grandma chastise Bella?
5. What must Eddie do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Jay's plans?
2. What is clear about Eddie in this scene?
3. What is the setting of the play?
4. How are the boys helping out at their grandma's house?
5. How do the boys become even more mesmerized by their uncle?
6. What has happened to Uncle Louie?
7. How does the scene open?
8. What is Bella and Johnny's plan?
9. What will Eddie be doing to pay back the loan shark?
10. How does the family find out about Johnny?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)