Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is the family gathering?
(a) A photo.
(b) A family meeting.
(c) A wedding.
(d) A party.
2. Who does Jay want to help?
3. How does this scene begin?
(a) With a voice-over by Arty.
(b) With a voice-over by Bella.
(c) With a voice-over by Jay.
(d) With another voice-over of Eddie's letter.
4. Who has returned to get Jay and Arty?
(d) Their mother.
5. What is Jay's plan?
(a) To run away to New York City.
(b) To save money to buy a new game.
(c) To get out into the real world and make some money to send to Eddie.
(d) To tell Uncle Louie how he truly feels about him.
6. Who are once more alone in the apartment?
(a) Bella and Grandma Kurnitz.
(b) Gert and Bella.
(c) Bella and Johnny.
(d) Louie and Bella.
7. What can Eddie not allow his mother to see?
(a) His anger.
(b) He cannot let Grandma Kurnitz see him cry.
(c) The mother he has earned.
(d) Him leaving with the boys.
8. What does she insist upon being?
(a) An independent woman.
(b) A wife and mother.
(c) A career woman.
(d) A girlfriend.
9. How is the beginning of this scene the same as other scenes?
(a) It begins with Eddie's voice.
(b) It begins with Bella speaking.
(c) It begins with Grandma speaking.
(d) It begins with a voice-over.
10. With what is Arty sick?
(b) Chicken pox.
(c) A fever.
11. What has Louie given her?
(a) The $5,000 for the restaurant.
(b) A hug.
(c) A letter to give to her mother.
(d) A wedding gift.
12. Where has Bella been staying?
(a) Her friend's.
(c) Aunt Gert's.
13. How do the family members respond to this news?
(a) They are irritated.
(b) They are not surprised.
(c) They are angry.
(d) They do not understand.
14. For whom is the football?
15. Who is the bravest of all Grandma Kurnitz's children?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Grandma Kurnitz tell Louie that he is required to stay for dinner?
2. From where does Aunt Gert emerge?
3. What does Grandma Kurnitz try to impress on her daughter?
4. Grandma Kurnitz comes into the room just as who else walks into the room?
5. What does Louis tell the boys?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)