|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the beginning of this scene the same as other scenes?
(a) It begins with Bella speaking.
(b) It begins with Eddie's voice.
(c) It begins with a voice-over.
(d) It begins with Grandma speaking.
2. What does Louie divulge to the boys?
(a) He wants to take them with him when he leaves.
(b) He is on the run from the law.
(c) He found Grandma's treasure.
(d) How Grandma Kurnitz shut down emotionally when two of her children died.
3. What does Grandma do after chastising Bella?
(a) She tells her to go see another movie.
(b) She sends her to her room.
(c) She takes the magazines and retreats to the bedroom.
(d) She tells her to break up with her boyfriend.
4. What would Jay do with it if he finds it?
(a) Tell his Uncle Louie.
(b) Sell it.
(c) Send it to Eddie.
(d) Call the police.
5. Why is Grandma verbally battling with Arty?
(a) She loves to argue.
(b) They do not agree over what to have for dinner.
(c) To force Arty to drink the horrible mustard soup.
(d) Arty enjoys complaining to Grandma.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does Aunt Gert emerge?
2. Who is mildly consoling?
3. What is Grandma Kurnitz forcing Arty to drink?
4. How do the boys say goodbye to their grandmother?
5. For whom is the football?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)