|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the boys doing?
(a) Talking to their father on the phone.
(b) Clearing dinner dishes and setting up chairs.
(d) Doing schoolwork.
2. About what are Arty and Jay concerned?
(a) Aunt Bella has been gone for two nights ever since the argument after dinner the other night.
(b) Louie has left and has not given anyone news of his location.
(c) Grandma has not come out of her room.
(d) They have not heard from their father.
3. How has Johnny's mind changed?
(a) He prefers to stay at home with his parents and not marry.
(b) He does not want children.
(c) He wants to move to another city.
(d) He does not want to open a restaurant.
4. From what had Eddie's wife suffered?
(a) Mental illness.
(c) Birth defects.
5. For what is Eddie being treated?
(d) A cut.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is mildly consoling?
2. What do the boys come to understand about their father?
3. What does Louie divulge to the boys?
4. What does Louie sense?
5. Why has Eddie been in the hospital?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)