|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Louie give the boys for why he is leaving town?
(a) His business is finished.
(b) He cares too much for the boys.
(c) He cannot stand Grandma.
(d) It is too dangerous for him to stay.
2. Describe Grandma's life.
3. Who is speaking at the beginning of the scene?
4. What happens as soon as Grandma leaves the room?
(a) Arty laughs at her.
(b) Louie enters.
(c) Jay pulls Arty up to their room.
(d) Bella calls for the boys.
5. Why are the boys strangers to this place?
(a) Grandma Kurnitz never liked the boys' mother.
(b) Grandma Kurnitz has recently moved.
(c) They have been living out of the country since birth.
(d) Grandma Kurnitz is not their real grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Johnny and Bella need for their plan to work?
2. How does the scene open?
3. What has the war done for Eddie?
4. What kind of life does Bella want?
5. How is Louie compared to Eddie?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)