|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what else has Eddie been challenged?
(a) Finding other Catholics.
(b) Finding other Hindus.
(c) Finding other Jewish people.
(d) Finding other Muslims.
2. How does Bella arrive home?
(c) Drained of energy.
(d) Full of enthusiasm.
3. How does the scene open?
(a) Grandma Kurnitz is arguing with Bella.
(b) Arty and Jay are eating candy in the store.
(c) Two boys, Arty and Jay, sit uncomfortably on the couch waiting for their Father, Eddie, to emerge from Grandma's bedroom.
(d) Eddie is saying goodbye to his sons.
4. What are the boys doing?
(a) Talking to their father on the phone.
(b) Clearing dinner dishes and setting up chairs.
(c) Doing schoolwork.
5. For whom are the two men looking?
(a) The boys' Uncle Louie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the entry of a strange man into the apartment do to the boys?
2. Why does Grandma chastise Bella?
3. Whose living room is it?
4. What does Bella tell the boys that Grandma has hidden?
5. What fascinates the boys?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)