|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Grandma Kurnitz especially see no point in doing this?
(a) Bella has a learning disability and is immature.
(b) The boys are educated enough.
(c) Eddie will not be coming home any time soon.
(d) Her life is a waste.
2. Why will Eddie be doing this?
(a) It is the quickest legal way to earn the money.
(b) He has broken the law.
(c) He needs to borrow more money.
(d) He trusts the loan shark.
3. Why is Grandma verbally battling with Arty?
(a) Arty enjoys complaining to Grandma.
(b) To force Arty to drink the horrible mustard soup.
(c) They do not agree over what to have for dinner.
(d) She loves to argue.
4. What is Jay's plan?
(a) To tell Uncle Louie how he truly feels about him.
(b) To get out into the real world and make some money to send to Eddie.
(c) To save money to buy a new game.
(d) To run away to New York City.
5. According to Grandma, what do nothing but create unrealistic dreams?
(a) Movies and movie magazines.
(b) Bachelor degrees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens because the boys are not sure of their uncle's occupation?
2. What kind of life does Bella want?
3. From whom has Jay taken a phone message?
4. Who are Arty and Jay?
5. What has happened to those who cannot deal with Grandma Kurnitz?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)