|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does this scene begin?
(a) With a voice-over by Bella.
(b) With a voice-over by Arty.
(c) With another voice-over of Eddie's letter.
(d) With a voice-over by Jay.
2. With what good news is Bella bursting?
(a) The good news that she intends to marry Johnny.
(b) She is moving.
(c) She has a job at the movie theatre.
(d) She got into night school.
3. How is this scene similar to Act I, Scene 2?
(a) This scene begins with Bella.
(b) This scene begins with Eddie walking into the room.
(c) This scene begins with the boys talking.
(d) This scene begins with a voice-over.
4. What does the entry of a strange man into the apartment do to the boys?
(a) It does not frighten them.
(b) It awakens them.
(c) It excites them.
(d) It goes unnoticed.
5. Why does Grandma have no need for the money from Louie?
(a) She knows he is poor.
(b) The money would be more useful when given to someone else.
(c) She is very wealthy.
(d) It was not earned honestly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Louie do for Arty and Jay?
2. What is Grandma Kurnitz forcing Arty to drink?
3. From where does Bella arrive home?
4. What would Jay do with it if he finds it?
5. What does Bella enjoy doing?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)