|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Eddie's doctor give?
(a) He only has a few days to live.
(b) He is as healthy as a horse.
(c) He has cancer.
(d) He has an irregular heartbeat.
2. How does the scene open?
(a) Two boys, Arty and Jay, sit uncomfortably on the couch waiting for their Father, Eddie, to emerge from Grandma's bedroom.
(b) Grandma Kurnitz is arguing with Bella.
(c) Arty and Jay are eating candy in the store.
(d) Eddie is saying goodbye to his sons.
3. What happens because the boys are not sure of their uncle's occupation?
(a) They tell the two men where to find their uncle.
(b) They call him and ask him.
(c) They let their imaginations work overtime.
(d) They worry about him.
4. Describe Bella.
(a) Bright and a know-it-all.
(b) Mentally and emotionally challenged.
(c) Sad and nervous.
(d) Angry and mean.
5. With what good news is Bella bursting?
(a) The good news that she intends to marry Johnny.
(b) She is moving.
(c) She got into night school.
(d) She has a job at the movie theatre.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will Eddie be doing this?
2. Why would Bella's good news be the perfect arrangement for her?
3. How could finding this help Bella?
4. Why does he tell them not to worry?
5. What does Louie do for Arty and Jay?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)