|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Eddie's doctor give?
(a) He has an irregular heartbeat.
(b) He has cancer.
(c) He is as healthy as a horse.
(d) He only has a few days to live.
2. What does it mean to be stealthy?
(a) Ignorant and lazy.
(c) Secret in action or character.
(d) Strong and healthy.
3. Of what is the voice-over?
(a) Grandma arguing with Bella.
(b) Eddie's letter to Arty and Jay
(c) Arty and Jay's letter to their father.
(d) An announcement about refreshments offered during intermission.
4. What is the war to Eddie?
(a) Bad news.
(c) Nothing new.
(d) Good news.
5. What is a new intrigue for the boys?
(a) A new kid on the block.
(b) A black Studebaker.
(d) Grandma's boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bella and Johnny's plan?
2. From what had Eddie's wife suffered?
3. How does Grandma Kurnitz feel?
4. Who is Johnny?
5. Why does Grandma Kurnitz reluctantly agree to Eddie's request?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)