|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose feelings were mutual?
(a) The boys' feelings for Grandma Kurnitz.
(b) Eddie's feelings for Grandma Kurnitz.
(c) Louie's feelings for Grandma Kurnitz.
(d) The boys' mother's feelings for Grandma Kurnitz.
2. From what had Eddie's wife suffered?
(c) Mental illness.
(d) Birth defects.
3. Why does Bella stealthily enter the apartment?
(a) So as not to rouse Grandma.
(b) She is robbing the people living in the apartment.
(c) She does not want to wake the boys.
(d) She is practicing being light on her feet.
4. What have Arty and Jay received?
(a) A note from the doctor.
(b) Letters from their mother.
(c) Another letter from their father.
(d) Report cards.
5. How could finding this help Bella?
(a) It would help her solve the dead man's mystery.
(b) It would be an answer to her prayers.
(c) It would look pretty on her.
(d) She could protect herself with it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the war to Eddie?
2. What is Bella and Johnny's plan?
3. Describe Bella.
4. What has the war done for Eddie?
5. What is clear about Eddie?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)