|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jay contemplating.
(a) The idea of searching for the dead body.
(b) The idea of searching for the money.
(c) The idea of searching for the jewelry.
(d) The idea of searching for the weapon.
2. How does Grandma Kurnitz react to what Bella divulges?
(a) She is happy.
(b) She is sad.
(c) She is not surprised.
(d) She is horrified.
3. What does Grandma Kurnitz see no point in doing?
(a) Getting out of bed.
(b) Sending the boys to school.
(c) Endorsing her daughter's dreams.
(d) Calling Eddie.
4. What does she insist upon being?
(a) A girlfriend.
(b) A career woman.
(c) An independent woman.
(d) A wife and mother.
5. How is Louie compared to Eddie?
(b) Exactly the same.
(c) Completely different.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Johnny?
2. What is Grandma Kurnitz forcing Arty to drink?
3. How must Bella feel about movies?
4. What reason does Louie give the boys for why he is leaving town?
5. Why are these dreams unrealistic?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)