|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Grandma have no need for the money from Louie?
(a) The money would be more useful when given to someone else.
(b) She knows he is poor.
(c) It was not earned honestly.
(d) She is very wealthy.
2. Who is Johnny?
(a) Grandma's boyfriend.
(b) The usher from the theater.
(c) The boy next door.
(d) The boy who mows the grass.
3. How does the scene open?
(a) Arty and Jay are eating candy in the store.
(b) Two boys, Arty and Jay, sit uncomfortably on the couch waiting for their Father, Eddie, to emerge from Grandma's bedroom.
(c) Grandma Kurnitz is arguing with Bella.
(d) Eddie is saying goodbye to his sons.
4. What is taking place between Eddie and Grandma Kurnitz?
(a) An argument.
(b) An important conversation.
(c) A business agreement.
(d) A light-hearted discussion.
5. What is clear about Eddie?
(a) He loves his job.
(b) He is leaving his children permanently.
(c) He is working himself to exhaustion.
(d) He is searching for his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Louis tell the boys?
2. Why does Grandma Kurnitz tell Louie that he is required to stay for dinner?
3. By what is Grandma Kurnitz driven?
4. What does Bella tell the boys that Grandma has hidden?
5. What does Bella want to tell everyone tonight?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)