|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fascinates the boys?
(a) Grandma's personality.
(b) Their new pet rat.
(c) Uncle Louie's demeanor.
(d) Bella's boyfriend Johnny.
2. Describe Bella.
(a) Sad and nervous.
(b) Angry and mean.
(c) Mentally and emotionally challenged.
(d) Bright and a know-it-all.
3. At first, what does Louie tell the boys?
(a) He is moving in with them.
(b) He is going to find Eddie.
(c) He is married.
(d) The gun is not his.
4. About what is Bella adamant?
(a) That she move out.
(b) That he stay to hear what she wants to say.
(c) That Louie leave.
(d) That the boys stay.
5. What does Bella want to tell everyone tonight?
(a) She does not like her new job.
(b) She wants to move out.
(c) She is tired of the movie theatre.
(d) She is going to be married.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the others deal with Grandma Kurnitz?
2. How is Bella feeling about herself this moment?
3. What does Jay do as soon as Louie emerges from the shower?
4. What does Grandma Kurnitz see no point in doing?
5. Why must Jay help Bella convey her news?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)