|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Eddie do?
(a) Find a place to live with his sons.
(b) Find his father.
(c) Travel for several months.
(d) Locate his wife.
2. What is below the apartment?
(a) Kurnitz's Kandy Store.
(b) Kurnitz's Kracker Jack Store.
(c) Kurnitz's Kool Store.
(d) Kurnitz's Kiddy Store.
3. What does it mean to be stealthy?
(a) Secret in action or character.
(b) Strong and healthy.
(c) Ignorant and lazy.
4. Of what is the voice-over?
(a) Arty and Jay's letter to their father.
(b) Grandma arguing with Bella.
(c) Eddie's letter to Arty and Jay
(d) An announcement about refreshments offered during intermission.
5. How could finding this help Bella?
(a) It would help her solve the dead man's mystery.
(b) She could protect herself with it.
(c) It would be an answer to her prayers.
(d) It would look pretty on her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the scene open?
2. Why does the doctor diagnose Eddie with this?
3. Why does Grandma Kurnitz reluctantly agree to Eddie's request?
4. What is a new intrigue for the boys?
5. What have Arty and Jay received?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)