|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the scene open?
(a) With the voice-over of Eddie's letter.
(b) With Jay reading his father's letter.
(c) With the boys talking about their father.
(d) With Bella welcoming the boys to her home.
2. What is Jay contemplating.
(a) The idea of searching for the jewelry.
(b) The idea of searching for the money.
(c) The idea of searching for the weapon.
(d) The idea of searching for the dead body.
3. From what had Eddie's wife suffered?
(a) Mental illness.
(c) Birth defects.
4. What is there more of at this home than Arty and Jay could ever have imagined?
(d) Family members.
5. Whose living room is it?
(a) Grandma Kurnitz's.
(b) Arty Kurnitz's.
(c) Great Uncle Louie Kurnitz's.
(d) Eddie Kurnitz's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the boys feeling about their new environment?
2. What has Eddie been forced to do?
3. Who are Arty and Jay?
4. What does Bella tell the boys that Grandma has hidden?
5. What does it mean to be stealthy?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)