|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are these dreams unrealistic?
(a) No one can attain these dreams.
(b) Boyfriends will get you nowhere.
(c) The people who have the dreams have no chance of attaining them.
(d) Only wealthy people can have dreams like that.
2. Where do Grandma and her daughter, Bella, work?
(a) Mendelssohn's Violin Shop.
(b) Kurnitz's Kiddy Store.
(c) Jacopo's Diner.
(d) Kurnitz's Kandy Store.
3. What does Bella do all the time?
4. What is taking place between Eddie and Grandma Kurnitz?
(a) An argument.
(b) A light-hearted discussion.
(c) A business agreement.
(d) An important conversation.
5. Why does Grandma chastise Bella?
(a) For sneaking into the apartment.
(b) For wasting money on movies and movie magazines.
(c) For stealing from them.
(d) For not getting a real job.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Grandma Kurnitz feel?
2. Of what is the voice-over?
3. What do the boys come to understand about their father?
4. According to Grandma, what do nothing but create unrealistic dreams?
5. What has happened to Eddie's wife?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)