|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eddie tell the boys?
(a) In his letter to them.
(b) He calls them on the phone.
(c) He comes home to tell them.
(d) He writes a letter to his mother.
2. Why will Eddie be doing this?
(a) It is the quickest legal way to earn the money.
(b) He has broken the law.
(c) He trusts the loan shark.
(d) He needs to borrow more money.
3. Where do Grandma and her daughter, Bella, work?
(a) Jacopo's Diner.
(b) Mendelssohn's Violin Shop.
(c) Kurnitz's Kandy Store.
(d) Kurnitz's Kiddy Store.
4. Why does Grandma Kurnitz reluctantly agree to Eddie's request?
(a) The boys have nowhere else to go.
(b) Bella threatens to leave the house and the store.
(c) She loves her grandsons.
(d) She wants to help out her son.
5. How is Louie compared to Eddie?
(b) Exactly the same.
(c) Completely different.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jay want to help?
2. How does the scene open?
3. What does Louie give the boys for keeping silent if anyone should come looking for him?
4. What is a new intrigue for the boys?
5. What is the war to Eddie?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)