|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grandma do, regarding Bella?
(a) She writes her a letter.
(b) She hears her.
(c) She talks to her in the morning.
(d) She sleeps right through.
2. How do the boys feel about the intruder?
3. How must Bella feel about movies?
4. What does Grandma do after chastising Bella?
(a) She tells her to break up with her boyfriend.
(b) She sends her to her room.
(c) She takes the magazines and retreats to the bedroom.
(d) She tells her to go see another movie.
5. At first, what does Louie tell the boys?
(a) He is moving in with them.
(b) The gun is not his.
(c) He is married.
(d) He is going to find Eddie.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Grandma Kurnitz leave the room?
2. Why must Jay help Bella convey her news?
3. What is clear about Eddie?
4. How does Louie respond to this news?
5. What does Grandma Kurnitz see no point in doing?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)