|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these things is NOT an identifying characteristic of Americans mentioned by May Wong?
(a) Personal carriage.
2. What is the name of the web site where children adopted from China can learn about their birthplace?
(a) "Where Did I Come From?"
(b) "My Own Story."
(c) "My Home Town."
(d) "The Way Back."
3. From what country does the wave of adoptees come to America in the 1950s?
4. Where does May Wong grow up?
(c) Northern California.
(d) New York City.
5. What does Kelly call motorcycles?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chinese legend say brings two lovers together?
2. What is the title of the Corky Merwin film that shows a positive side of Chinese orphanages?
3. What pattern is the quilt on Karin's bed?
4. In what type of church is the tiger-costume event held?
5. What major news magazine runs a cover story on genealogy in 1999?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)