|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kelly dress up as for her second Halloween?
(a) A witch.
(b) A flower.
(c) A princess.
(d) A pumpkin.
2. What does Evans cite as all children's worst enemy?
3. Which of these professors is NOT part of the study on infant abandonment in China?
(a) Huang Banghan.
(b) Wang Liyao.
(c) Kay Johnson.
(d) Richard Tessler.
4. At what internationally famous restaurant does the group of adopting parents eat after getting the babies?
(a) Hard Rock Cafe.
(c) Kentucky Fried Chicken.
(d) House of Blues.
5. What is the title of the Corky Merwin film that shows a positive side of Chinese orphanages?
(a) "Good Fortune."
(b) "China's Orphanages."
(c) "China's Lost Daughters."
(d) "Sleep Tight."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "Ming Quong" mean?
2. Which of these is NOT a campaign mentioned from Shanghai and Beijing?
3. What Asian-American athlete does Evans cite as having been called "Beaten by an American"?
4. What does Kelly call motorcycles?
5. What organization does adoptive mother Jenny Bowen found?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)