|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Karin when she has her first brush with the reality of her child not resembling her physically?
(a) The airport.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) The post office.
(d) A coffee shop.
2. What is the name of the first international adoption agency in the United States?
(a) Welcome House.
(b) Adoption International.
(c) One World.
(d) Joined Hands.
3. What symbols does Karin's father use to represent people on his family tree?
4. What does Kelly call motorcycles?
5. At what internationally famous restaurant does the group of adopting parents eat after getting the babies?
(a) Hard Rock Cafe.
(b) House of Blues.
(d) Kentucky Fried Chicken.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the other name for this Chinese October holiday?
2. Who writes that "A child's chromosomes are an irretrievably scrambled mishmash of its grandparents' chromosomes and so on..."?
3. On what surface is Kelly afraid, at first, to move?
4. In what percentage of families who abandon babies is the decision made by the father?
5. What is Guan Yin the goddess of?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)