|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the term psychiatrists have given to the feeling of children who have no way to trace their biological history?
(a) Genealogical depression.
(b) Genetic confusion.
(c) Genetic anxiety.
(d) Genealogical bewilderment.
2. What is the name of the web site where children adopted from China can learn about their birthplace?
(a) "My Own Story."
(b) "The Way Back."
(c) "Where Did I Come From?"
(d) "My Home Town."
3. What famous novelist founds the first international adoption agency in the United States?
(a) Harper Lee.
(b) Ernest Hemingway.
(c) John Steinbeck.
(d) Pearl S. Buck.
4. What does Kelly dress up as for her second Halloween?
(a) A princess.
(b) A pumpkin.
(c) A witch.
(d) A flower.
5. What is Kelly's one Cantonese word?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does May Wong grow up?
2. What is the name of the ancient temple the group of adopting parents visit with their babies?
3. What Akira Kurosawa film that ends with the finding of a baby does Karin watch?
4. What Chinese festival is held in October?
5. What is it that Chinese people traditionally eat at this October festival?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)