|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Karin's group of adoptive families have a potluck dinner?
(a) May Wong.
(c) Jenny Bowen.
(d) Amy Tan.
2. Who is "Da Niao"?
(a) Mickey Mouse.
(b) Hannah Montana.
(c) Big Bird.
(d) Dora the Explorer.
3. In what country is SOS Kinderdorf International based?
(a) The Czech Republic.
4. On what surface is Kelly afraid, at first, to move?
(a) Shag carpet.
5. From what country are 2500 children adopted in China after World War II?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that Chinese people traditionally eat at this October festival?
2. What is the name of the national organization for single parents of Chinese children?
3. What is the title of Human Rights Watch/Asia's 1996 documentary?
4. In what major newspaper is Julia Ming Gale's story told in 1996?
5. What famous writer travels to Beijing to speak only to have the speech canceled at the last minute?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)