|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What symbols does Karin's father use to represent people on his family tree?
2. What is given to all the girls at Ming Quong on Mother's Day?
(a) A rose.
(b) A book.
(c) A doll.
(d) New shoes.
3. At what internationally famous restaurant does the group of adopting parents eat after getting the babies?
(b) Hard Rock Cafe.
(c) House of Blues.
(d) Kentucky Fried Chicken.
4. What is the name of the ancient temple the group of adopting parents visit with their babies?
(a) Mulberry Tree Temple.
(b) Golden Lilies Temple.
(c) Banyan Tree Temple.
(d) Three Goats Temple.
5. What animal's sound does Kelly imitate?
(a) A duck.
(b) A donkey.
(c) A cow.
(d) A cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kelly call motorcycles?
2. For whom does Karin's group of adoptive families have a potluck dinner?
3. Which of these is a song Karin and Mark sing to Kelly in the hotel room?
4. What pattern is the quilt on Karin's bed?
5. In what year does "The Dying Rooms" premiere on American television?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)