|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Max?
(a) One of the other adoptive parents.
(b) An official at the Consulate.
(c) The adoption group's U.S.-China facilitator.
(d) The adoption group's bus driver.
2. What is the name of the former entry port for immigrants coming to California between 1910-1940?
(a) Ryker's Island.
(b) Ellis Island.
(d) Angel Island.
3. To what Broadway show's music does Kelly fall asleep in White Cloud Park?
(c) "West Side Story."
4. In what year does "The Dying Rooms" premiere on American television?
5. Who is Zhang Shuyun?
(a) A Chinese orphanage caretaker.
(b) A Chinese filmmaker.
(c) A Chinese government official.
(d) A Chinese physician.
Short Answer Questions
1. What organization does adoptive mother Jenny Bowen found?
2. What animal's sound does Kelly imitate?
3. Where is Karin when she has an epiphany about how unconditionally she loves her daughter?
4. What does Kelly dress up as for her second Halloween?
5. What symbols does Karin's father use to represent people on his family tree?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)