|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kelly's favorite children's recording?
(a) "Twinkle,Twinkle, Little Star."
(b) "Mary Had a Little Lamb."
(c) "Baa, Baa, Black Sheep."
(d) "Use Your Napkin(Not Your Mom!)."
2. What is Kelly's one Cantonese word?
3. To what Broadway show's music does Kelly fall asleep in White Cloud Park?
(a) "West Side Story."
4. Where is Karin when she has an epiphany about how unconditionally she loves her daughter?
(a) On the plane.
(b) In the orphanage.
(c) In her kitchen.
(d) On a beach.
5. What is the other name for this Chinese October holiday?
(a) Day of Forgiveness.
(b) Day of Remembrance.
(c) Day of Reckoning.
(d) Day of Reunion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these things is ranked as least important in a national survey of parents of adopted Chinese children?
2. What is the name of the first international adoption agency in the United States?
3. What animal's sound does Kelly imitate?
4. Which of these is a song Karin and Mark sing to Kelly in the hotel room?
5. In what country is SOS Kinderdorf International based?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)