|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Max?
(a) The adoption group's U.S.-China facilitator.
(b) The adoption group's bus driver.
(c) An official at the Consulate.
(d) One of the other adoptive parents.
2. In what type of church is the tiger-costume event held?
3. What animal's sound does Kelly imitate?
(a) A donkey.
(b) A duck.
(c) A cow.
(d) A cat.
4. What is the name of the national organization for single parents of Chinese children?
(a) Families with Children from China.
(b) Our Chinese Daughters Foundation.
(c) Just the Two of Us.
(d) Helping Hands.
5. Which of these is NOT a campaign mentioned from Shanghai and Beijing?
(a) "Let kind-hearted people give orphans a big hug."
(b) "Adopt an orphan!"
(c) "Link your hearts to orphans' hearts."
(d) "Help orphans in every way."
Short Answer Questions
1. What event are the Evanses attending where all the children are dressed as tigers?
2. In what year does "The Dying Rooms" premiere on American television?
3. What Chinese festival is held in October?
4. What does Evans cite as all children's worst enemy?
5. Of what does Karin receive photographs from a young woman in China?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)