|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What organization does adoptive mother Jenny Bowen found?
(a) The Amity Foundation.
(b) Welcome House.
(c) The Bowen Foundation.
(d) Half the Sky Foundation.
2. Where does May Wong attend college?
(a) University of Notre Dame.
(b) Harvard University.
(c) University of California at Berkeley.
(d) Stanford University.
3. What pattern is the quilt on Karin's bed?
(a) Wedding Ring.
(b) Flying Geese.
(c) Log Cabin.
4. What event are the Evanses attending where all the children are dressed as tigers?
(a) A Halloween party.
(b) "Between the Two New Years."
(c) A child's jungle-themed birthday party.
(d) Dragon-Boat Festival.
5. Where is it that all adopted Chinese babies must pass through?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Karin receive photographs from a young woman in China?
2. Which of these is a reason given by Chinese couples who adopted abandoned baby girls?
3. In what major newspaper is Julia Ming Gale's story told in 1996?
4. How many generations are in the genealogy May Wong sees?
5. In what percentage of families who abandon babies is the decision made by the father?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)