|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Native American tribe always deliberately weaves an imperfection into their rugs?
2. Which of these professors is NOT part of the study on infant abandonment in China?
(a) Huang Banghan.
(b) Kay Johnson.
(c) Wang Liyao.
(d) Richard Tessler.
3. What symbols does Karin's father use to represent people on his family tree?
4. What award does "The Dying Rooms" win?
(a) A Nobel.
(b) An Oscar.
(c) A Peabody.
(d) An Emmy.
5. What is given to all the girls at Ming Quong on Mother's Day?
(a) A book.
(b) A doll.
(c) A rose.
(d) New shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What major news magazine runs a cover story on genealogy in 1999?
2. Which of these things is NOT an identifying characteristic of Americans mentioned by May Wong?
3. Jenny Bowen remembers a little girl left behind who is very proud of what possession?
4. Which of these is NOT part of the new playground built at the orphanage where Kelly lived?
5. Where is Karin when she has an epiphany about how unconditionally she loves her daughter?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)