|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these things is NOT an identifying characteristic of Americans mentioned by May Wong?
(d) Personal carriage.
2. With what does Kelly seem particularly fascinated?
(c) The television.
(d) Traffic lights.
3. How many generations are in the genealogy May Wong sees?
4. Which of these is a song Karin and Mark sing to Kelly in the hotel room?
(a) "Bye Bye Blackbird."
(b) "Itsy-Bitsy Spider."
(c) "Home on the Range."
(d) "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star."
5. What is Kelly's favorite children's recording?
(a) "Baa, Baa, Black Sheep."
(b) "Twinkle,Twinkle, Little Star."
(c) "Mary Had a Little Lamb."
(d) "Use Your Napkin(Not Your Mom!)."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the term psychiatrists have given to the feeling of children who have no way to trace their biological history?
2. What famous writer travels to Beijing to speak only to have the speech canceled at the last minute?
3. Which of these is NOT a campaign mentioned from Shanghai and Beijing?
4. What is the literal translation of "shaying tang"?
5. What is the name of the program May Wong joins in San Francisco?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)