|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pattern is the quilt on Karin's bed?
(a) Log Cabin.
(b) Flying Geese.
(c) Wedding Ring.
2. What is the term psychiatrists have given to the feeling of children who have no way to trace their biological history?
(a) Genealogical depression.
(b) Genetic confusion.
(c) Genetic anxiety.
(d) Genealogical bewilderment.
3. Where does May Wong grow up?
(a) New York City.
(b) Northern California.
4. Which of these things is NOT an identifying characteristic of Americans mentioned by May Wong?
(b) Personal carriage.
5. In what year does "The Dying Rooms" premiere on American television?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the web site where children adopted from China can learn about their birthplace?
2. What does Evans cite as all children's worst enemy?
3. How many generations are in the genealogy May Wong sees?
4. Which of these things is ranked as least important in a national survey of parents of adopted Chinese children?
5. What is the name of the first international adoption agency in the United States?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)