|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the term psychiatrists have given to the feeling of children who have no way to trace their biological history?
a) Genealogical depression.
b) Genetic confusion.
c) Genealogical bewilderment.
d) Genetic anxiety.
2. What does Evans cite as all children's worst enemy?
3. What is the "dark side" to which Chinese journalists refer?
a) Abandoned babies.
b) Human trafficking in young women.
c) Forced abortions.
4. What do Mark and Karin find between their beds in the hotel room?
a) A makeshift crib.
b) An electric fan.
c) A changing table.
d) A rocking chair.
5. What fact does Evans mention about adopting children over the age...
This section contains 531 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)