Short Answer Questions Key
1. Which of these places is NOT mentioned as a new home of a Chinese baby?
2. What unusual circumstances involving Chinese adoption exists in one Southern family?
A mother and daughter who each adopted a baby.
3. Which other country is NOT mentioned as a frequent home of Chinese adoptees?
4. How many Chinese girls are flown into the United States every month?
5. As of the writing of the book, approximately how many Chinese-born girls are living in the United States?
6. Where is the author's daughter born?
Pearl River Delta.
7. How old is the author's daughter when they adopt her?
This section contains 3,926 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)