|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Through the Chinese Looking Glass.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the program May Wong joins in San Francisco?
(a) "No Place Like Home."
(b) "Tracing Your Family Tree."
(c) "In Search of Roots."
(d) "My Hometown."
2. What is the first glimpse Karin and Mark get of their baby?
(a) She is handed to them.
(b) They see her through a window.
(c) A photograph.
(d) Her footprint.
3. Where is it that all adopted Chinese babies must pass through?
4. In what year does the government announce its "one-child policy"?
5. Which of these groups is NOT one the author and her husband sought support from?
(a) Other adoptive parents.
(b) The clergy.
(c) Their families.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these things is NOT an identifying characteristic of Americans mentioned by May Wong?
2. Who does Karin visit far up the Nathan Road?
3. Which of these is NOT mentioned as a place where babies are abandoned?
4. In what year does "The Dying Rooms" premiere on American television?
5. What does Kelly call motorcycles?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)