|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Through the Chinese Looking Glass.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the ancient temple the group of adopting parents visit with their babies?
(a) Banyan Tree Temple.
(b) Mulberry Tree Temple.
(c) Three Goats Temple.
(d) Golden Lilies Temple.
2. Which of these groups is NOT one the author and her husband sought support from?
(b) Their families.
(c) Other adoptive parents.
(d) The clergy.
3. Where are Karin and Mark told their daughter was found?
(a) In a dumpster.
(b) Under a bridge.
(c) In a market.
(d) Beside the highway.
4. What does Evans cite as all children's worst enemy?
5. What new feature has begun to appear in Chinese schools?
(a) Sex education.
(b) Nutrition classes.
(c) Art appreciation.
(d) Physical education.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is printed on the T-shirt Kelly wore from the orphanage?
2. Which of these is NOT an item mentioned as having been found with an abandoned baby?
3. When does the Chinese government's strict population-control policy go into effect?
4. What does "Yi Nu Ping An" mean?
5. At what internationally famous restaurant does the group of adopting parents eat after getting the babies?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)