|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Through the Chinese Looking Glass.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these things is NOT an identifying characteristic of Americans mentioned by May Wong?
(a) Personal carriage.
2. In what type of church is the tiger-costume event held?
3. About how many of China's thousand-plus orphanages do adoption agencies have contact with?
4. What is the first glimpse Karin and Mark get of their baby?
(a) They see her through a window.
(b) A photograph.
(c) She is handed to them.
(d) Her footprint.
5. What is Kelly's favorite children's recording?
(a) "Baa, Baa, Black Sheep."
(b) "Twinkle,Twinkle, Little Star."
(c) "Mary Had a Little Lamb."
(d) "Use Your Napkin(Not Your Mom!)."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is printed on the T-shirt Kelly wore from the orphanage?
2. In what year does China change to a "one son or two child policy"?
3. What human tie does Evans call one of the deepest possible?
4. Where is Karin when she has an epiphany about how unconditionally she loves her daughter?
5. What is the title of Human Rights Watch/Asia's 1996 documentary?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)